The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Dining Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Dining Room   Dining Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 6:54 pm

*walks into the dining room, watches my sister already waiting for me* Hello my dear sister, I'm i late? *asks her softlY*
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:16 pm

Margaret was waiting for Thomas to arrive for dinner. Anthony was having a relaxing bath in their room and maybe he would reach them later. She smiled warmly once Thomas came in and she ran to hug him "Thomas! Finally I can see you. I missed you so much, brother. Oh no..you're not late. Sit with me and tell me: how are you?" Servants started to bring them food "As you know, I choosed our family home for my honeymoon with Anthony. I am very happy with him, brother.." She smiled sweetly taking a glass of water
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:53 pm

As Margarate Hold Him Thomas smiles back opens his arms warmly and hugs her back, unravels the Hug, holding her shoulders looks at his sister with smiles* I'm very happy to see you too my dear sister *, *smiles again, tilts my head down as i blink my eyes, walks to the dinning table behind her and sits there placing my elbows on the table leaning a bit front interestingly as i see my sister after long, I'm very well i had very good days in my life here in this court and i hope you made a good decision to come home with your husband dear sister, , *smiles again, takes a glass of water and sips it And where's your husband i haven't seen him since i came here *asks her interestingly, tilting my head a little*

Last edited by Thomas Wyatt on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:08 pm

Margaret smiled, taking his hand in hers "Oh he is still in his room, brother. You know, he is a quiet man and he loves having relax alone before dinner. But I think he will reach us.." She looked at the servants and she nodded, meaning that they could leave. After they left, she looked at Thomas again "So..tell me about yourself, Thomas. Are you..still in love with Anne Boleyn? You know you can tell me the truth, brother. I am just worried about you.." She said almost whispering, almost fearing that someone could hear them
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:52 am

*looks to my sister as i widen my eyes curiously*Queen Anne Boleyn is no longer in my heart, i left her long ago before she broke my heart. And Now i'm very happy like this enjoying this beautiful world with out any sorrows *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:31 pm

Margaret sighed smiling at him "She is not Queen, yet. But she'll be soon. So..be careful, Thomas. Now she belongs to the King. And this could be very dangerous..I know you are a romantic man. But try to keep your head on your neck, please.." She said jokingly before biting a piece of bread
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:54 am

*grins a little, covering my head,looking aside* yes i don't go back to her, because i filled my heart with hate in case of her for betraying me like this. But anyways she made me feel free and happy by leaving me *nods, tilting my head with happy, with a small smile on my face, takes an apple cuts it into pieces, takes it in my mouth, as it makes some sounds while i bite*What about you how is your life? *asks her softly while i take apple pieces*
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:29 pm

Margaret smiled. She took a deep breath before answering "I am finally happy with Anthony. You know..after Cesare, I thought I could never fall in love again. But luckily I was wrong. The physician said that..in spite of the miscarriage, I can still have children. So..I hope to make you uncle soon, brother.." She said with a bright smile
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:48 pm

*smiles as i hear her magnificent words, claps a little* ummm i'm pleased to be uncle i need a cute niece first, i want to play with her a lot, i hope you do so and yeah good luck my dea:D r. you will have my prayers as well with you always and your loving husband i would be grateful for you for your happiness that's makes me feel so good. woow i like this feeling Thanks for you good news*tells her back with cheering inside tilting my head, yeaaay aa aa:cheers: stretches my hands*
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Margaret smiled weakly. She was surprised by his reaction "I am not with child yet, brother. And..I don't know when this will happen. But tell me about your children. I miss Annie and Tommy very much. Are they still with their mother?" She asked pouring him some water
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:49 pm

*watches her going weak to answer this, feels sad too to see her dull and sick*sorry my dear, don't worry you will be fine and you have many many cute babies... and i'm going to play with them, fight them pretty.. *says her as i believe her*
Aw my dear sister, they are really awesome they always asks and remembers about you as they miss you so much and i hope they will be most happy than ever to see you as well*winks my eyes as a says with some excitement.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Margaret smiled. Her brother looked a bit changed since last time she saw him "I am happy to hear that. Please, send them my love. And tell them that their aunty used you as messanger to bring them nice gifts.." She giggled "But..I would like to know something, brother. You wrote to me about a new woman in your life. A certain..Lady Elizabeth Darrell, if I am not wrong. Tell me..how is she? Do you love her?" She asked hopefully and excitedly, holding his right hand in hers
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:24 pm

*feels happy* ohw i would call them for you and yes i will pass the message to your niece and nephew as soon.... *looks down a bit strange, takes a deep breath closing my eyes now preparatory breath again inhale and exhale as my heart beat goes fast, brows again then opens my eyes slowly and smiles a little, as my right her is in her hand leans a bit front,My dearest sister, yes what ever you heard that's true and yes you are right, i met Elizabeth Darell recently to whom i gave her my heart and she's very fine holds her hand as well with my left hand too, smiles*
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:36 pm

Margaret smiled brightly. Thomas's words comforted her deeply "Oh Thomas, I am so happy to hear that. You suffered so much because of Anne Boleyn. So now you deserve happiness.." She squeezed his hand gently "And tell me..have you already shared your feelings with her? Or are you just admiring her from distance? I know how you poets are.."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:51 pm

*looks my sister, with a relaxing breath* Uh you mean about Anne boleyn?*takes a little gap*or Elizabeth?... *looks down, brows again taking preparatory breaths*oh, hopes its about Anne Boleyn*looks down blinking my eyes*No, i have not shared my feeling with her. Before i confess about my feeling. she warned me"Not to speak about her what ever it is"it seems
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:16 pm

Margaret giggled "I meant lady Elizabeth, brother. You're very good in poems, so you have no problems in talking about love with a woman. I would like to meet her. I am sure she is beautiful.." She said patting softly his cheek and smiling, like she used to do when they were kids
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining Room
Page 1 of 1