The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Easter Party

Go down 
+3
Aloysius Meyer
Inge Bergmann
Anna of Iceland
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Easter Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 10:47 pm

Richard looked suddenly at the entrance's hall as he heard the servant announcing the Queen. For a moment, he thought it was a joke. But it wasn't. Eleanor came in the Hall, beautiful and regal as he remembered her. Everyone were looking at her with opened mouths. He stood up from his throne

Eleanor..

It was all he could say
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 9:35 pm

Eleanor was still talking with her sister. Suddenly she felt someone's eyes on her. She looked around the hall, and saw Richard looking at her. She smiled and bowed with her head to him. ''Your Majesty...'' She said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 10:52 pm

Richard looked at Eleanor. He smiled and sat down again with a slow movement. He felt confused and happy at the same time

Eleanor..my dear and beloved wife. Welcome back at court..

He knew that everyone were looking at them. He would love to hug her strongly in his arms. But they were King and Queen. So he had to control himself
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 12:56 am

While Eleanor was away he occupied  her mind every minute of every day. The mere thought of Richard gave her enough strength to survive her illness. He was the only reason she was back and well again. ''Thank you, husband. It's nice to be back home.'' She said and returned his smile, while she took a set to chair next to him. There was so much more she wanted to say to him, but she knew everyone was listening to them.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 10:20 pm

Richard simply nodded and showed her the sit next to him

Your throne, my Queen. It has been empty for too long time..

Everyone in the Hall were in silence listening to them. But at these words, everyone clapped their hands, smiling and shouting:

"God bless the Queen!"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 12:22 am

''Not anymore.'' She whispered and took sit next to Richard. Eleanor looked again amongst the crowds at the faces, all eyes were on her. It made her feel nervous again; but then she looked into Richard's eyes and heard whole court say ''God bless the Queen'' and she felt courage and strength. She was Queen once more, loved by the people and hopefully loved by her husband.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 10:47 pm

Richard helped her to reach the throne offering her his hand. He smiled as he felt her touch and sat at her side
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:08 am

When their hands touched,  the moment felt like a gift. It was brief and light, but for her it meant everything. Hope, forgiveness, promises and love. Eleanor smiled to Richard, her eye's looking at his handsome face. ''I hope I didn't miss too much while I was gone.'' She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 1:07 pm

Richard smiled hearing her words. But at the same time he felt a shiver running along his back

Not much. But we'll talk later. Now, I just want you to enjoy the party, my beloved. The whole court missed you..

He replied simply, still holding her hand
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:03 pm

Eleanor smiled sweetly to him and squeezed his hand, then returned her eyes towards the crowed. ''I hope they can forgive me for leaving my duties.'' She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 1:12 pm

Richard smiled lovingly at her

Of course they will. Everyone asked me news of you very often. You haven't been forgotten. This is your court and your throne. Welcome back, my Queen..

He kissed softly her hand, staring into her eyes. Then he kept on watching people dancing and chatting joyfully each other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Party
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2