The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Entrance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 3:52 am

Stupidly Anthony forgot he was talking with the cousin of Anne Boleyn. "I am one of the kings men you'd be surprised what most of us find out but that was not my point. I was just using that situation because well, I'm not entirely sure why I did. I think the king will be disappointed that we did not seek permission on such matters. You are no longer just a Howard, Mary what you do has repercussions for your family and Anne. Yet one day they say she could be a queen, which would really ruin our plans." Anthony would make this work somehow inside, he just wanted to march off and marry her right this instance. "Mary, will you marry me" Suddenly he was bent down on one knee lovingly looking at her as if she was the only girl in the world.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 3:56 am

Mary knew that he was one of the King's most trusted gentleman but she had never thought of what information about her and her family he might know. He was right in his thoughts and it touched her that he was thinking of what was best for her. It only showed her more that he did truly care about her and just as she was thinking this he knelt down in front of her.

Holding one hand over her mouth Mary just stared at him after his question but quickly a smile spread across her face and she dropped to her knees to kiss him before she whispered. "Yes I will marry you. Happily I will be yours."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:34 am

Anthony was elated at hearing her response never did he think that he would end up a married man. Mary was the right woman for him all his doubts had left him as soon as they came here. "I have no ring to give you my sweet Mary." Out of the corner of his eye Anthony spotted some flowers quickly he picked up a handful bending them at the stalks until each one of them was a circle.

Entrance - Page 2 Ring_corsage_3_1024x1024

Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 3:19 am

A ring is just a symbol of our love... I only need your words. Mary was telling him then she watched him with the flowers and was amazed at what he created. Unable to stop smiling, I prefer that type of ring, I think that is fate's way of telling us that we are meant to marry.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 3:41 pm

"Do you really think so Mary." Something didn't seem right, he was expecting some sort of perpetual happiness. When Anthony had heard stories of engagements coming from the love he had imagined seer happiness the kind that came from champagne.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 5:42 pm

Mary came over to him wrapping her arms around his waist as she gazed up at him. "Don't you feel it?" She reached to move one hand to run down his face. "Just you saying you love me and want to marry me, I have never been this happy...no ring could change this feeling. All I want and need is just you."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 10:58 pm

Anthony was not so sure as to what to feel. His mind was most certainly clouded. "Shall we go back to England Mary."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: HUNGARY :: Esztergom Palace :: Great Hall-
Jump to: