The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Easter Party

Go down 
+7
Elizabeth Seymour
Thomas Howard
Margaery Tyrell
Daenerys Targaryen
Athena Moretti
Elizabeth Howard
Henry VIII of England
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Location : The Kingdom of Alania "Dragonstone Castle/Castle Targaryen"

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 6:03 pm

Daenerys arrived at the easter party as she walks around and smiles at everyone as she sits on a chair
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 6:08 pm

Life in Tudor court was not always pleasantries as some would think. For some time now Elizabeth had neither seen her husband or any of her children for that matter. She was plunged into a pit of loneliness despite the fact her daughter would soon enough become a queen. Coming to the hall, Elizabeth longed to hopefully meet one of her children or either her husband even.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 8:12 pm

I travel to Whitehall and head for the Easter party.
As i enter i get some ale and i see my sister and i go over to her.
"Hello dear sister how are you?
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:37 pm

Walking into the great hall I see already there was a few people, bowing my head to them and a quick curtsy I walk over to her highness the princess of Italy.
"Your highness, I am Margaery Tyrell. It is nice to finally meet you in person."
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 7:34 pm

Daenerys saw margaery tyrell walking to her as she stands up from her chair and bows
"Hello my lady it is also very nice to meet you"
Daenerys said with a kind smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 11:56 pm

Still in England Athena had lost track of her lady-ship it had been a while since they had last seen each other so she went in search for her lady. She sat at the back of the crowded hall glancing up every so often at all the women who passed by hoping to see if it was her lady-ship.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 12:17 pm

I see her highness lady Daenerys and i bow to her and offer her some ale.
"How are you your highness?
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Daenerys saw Thomas Howard walking to her as she bows to him
"Your grace i am fine thank you very much"
Daenerys said with her manners as she looks at margaery tyrell for help
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 7:43 pm

Daenerys Targaryen wrote:
Daenerys saw margaery tyrell walking to her as she stands up from her chair and bows
"Hello my lady it is also very nice to meet you"
Daenerys said with a kind smile on her face

As I stand next her highness I hear a gentlemans voice and turn to see Thomas Howard talking to the princess.
I felt quite annoyed with the rude interruption as we were in conversation but I knew my manners and curtsied to him.
"Lord Thomas I hope you are having a pleasant evening."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 12:27 pm

Why thank you my lady Margery i pray you are also having a pleasant evening. How are you?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 12:28 pm

You are welcome my lady Daenerys.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 6:49 pm

Elizabeth arrived at Easter Party. She had noticed some new faces. She took some water which came from the valleys. Disliking the strong taste which wine had.

Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 2:05 am

Juana was eager to celebrate Easter with her infant son, Alexei, he was the youngest son and child she shared with her husband Arthur, her baby boy had auburn hair with a coppery tint in it with grey blue eyes, he looked so much like his mother, Her son Arthur who was her first born child was to be King of Camelot one day, a title he would inherit when the time comes for him to do so. She also had with her that of her daughter Joanna, who also like her brother Alexei hardly ever left her side. "Joan come, enjoy yourself, don't be shy child" she smiled and her little girl ran off to grab something to drink, she was a twin as well and had two older twin brothers and Juana watched as the little girl quickly returned to her mother's side with something to drink, seated on a chair obediently at her mothers side "Can I hold little brother mama" her daughter asked and Juana nodded as her son reached over to his older sister and handed the child to Joanna her daughter "of course" she smiled and watched her son play with his sister happily.
Being a mother now to several beautiful children she watched intently at the happy crowd, but turned her attention back to her children, hearing Alexei start to fuss a bit she smiled and took the child back into her loving embrace and tried to comfort Alexei as he had now been teething and she kisses his head on the top of his head gently and her son rest his little head on his mother's shoulder as he was 8 months old now.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 4:56 am

I see the lady Elizabeth Seymour and i approach her.
"Greetings my lady Seymour i pray you are well?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 10:39 am

Elizabeth smiled at the man approaching. "Hello, my lord those ladies seems to dislike you why is that." She pointed to the two ladies he came away from wondering what he had done or said to them.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:26 pm

I do not know my lady but i hope you like me
"Would you like a drink my lady Seymour?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 3:44 pm

"No thank you. I am not keen on wine." Elizabeth politely refused his offer. "How are your children my lord? I have one daughter called Esther, she is one."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 7:08 am

They are quite well thank you my lady. How is your family?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 7:25 am

"Great! How is lady Bess and your wife Elizabeth." Elizabeth asked being polite and mannerly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 7:40 am

Lady Bess is quite well and my wife Elizabeth is well
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 6:41 pm

"I don't have many friends here. I would very much like a chance to meet Elizabeth one day." Elizabeth knew very few people with high ranks now she was one of them she wished to know some.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 6:46 pm

Why not come to the Estate in Norfolk my lady?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 6:50 pm

Elizabeth spluttered on her water. "Can I bring my husband with me too? Also, you would need to ask my father."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 6:56 pm

Yes you may bring your husband too my lady Seymour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easter Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Party
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next