The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Palace Enterance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

Palace Enterance Empty
PostSubject: Palace Enterance   Palace Enterance I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 5:57 pm

Palace Enterance Drottningholm%20Palace%20Entrance
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

Palace Enterance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Enterance   Palace Enterance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 10:33 pm

In just a few short miles my carriage would bring us to Drottningholm Palace thus beginning a new journey for me.  Although it seemed my carriage was going down every pothole on the stoned road; the unsteadiness of my journey did not deter my happiness at being in a different country. The winter sun shone through my carriage window as we rounded a corner. I nod to my coachmen; raising my eyebrows as I stepped out of my carriage distracted by a servant approaching.
Palace Enterance Tumblr_on1gau3LK71rjl6wko1_250

"Please tell princess Isabella of my arrival."
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

Palace Enterance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Enterance   Palace Enterance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 3:40 am

Isabella had been walking about in the courtyard when a man alerted her of a guest to the palace, She was curious who had come to visit her as she has been so busy handling things in the palace and spending time with that of her siblings. going to see there guest who come to see her she approaches quietly
Palace Enterance Tumblr_omq8j9WZnN1tnlgqio6_250
"My lady" she simply said and smiled at her while standing there in the woman's presence, being a orphan, it was only herself and her siblings there in Sweden other then her aunt Christina Gyllenstierna who come to visit very often as the sister to her own mother.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

Palace Enterance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Enterance   Palace Enterance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 11:41 am

I bowed immediately as the princess stood before me. Looking to Isabella; i gave the girl a gente smile.

"I have been sent to keep you company"

I said as i rose from my curtsey.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

Palace Enterance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Enterance   Palace Enterance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 5:22 pm

Isabella smiled at the woman being so kind to her

"That is kind of you to come keep me company, especially as my brothers have been so busy especially the King. I am grateful for your visit." she looked at the woman while standing there being most polite toward her guest

"Should you like to come inside? The air outside is a bit cold during the winter months. We have a library here and lots more to see, I would be happy to spend more time with you my lady, even build a friendship perhaps." she turned toward the gardens which were covered in snow, but smiled at the woman once more
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

Palace Enterance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Enterance   Palace Enterance I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 7:35 pm

I immediately looked down at my satin shoes ruined by the snow.

"Yes; your grace. That would be most suitable"

An expanse of snow lay before me daffodils buds and snowdrops flowers bursting through the snow.   I couldn't wait to unravel the Swedish customs this land had.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

Palace Enterance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Enterance   Palace Enterance I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 3:29 pm

A smile formed her lips at the woman "Then come, we can go inside now. Where would you like to see first?" she asks her while going inside with the woman, the area around them lit with light all around and her skirts drag along the snow which lay upon the ground, Once inside the palace was nice and warm for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Palace Enterance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Enterance   Palace Enterance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palace Enterance
Page 1 of 1