The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Palace Gardens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 6:01 pm

Palace Gardens Garden
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2020 11:39 am

William travelled to Sweden to have some rest, since there was not so much work for him in England at the moment. He choosed that country for many reasons, actually. Princess Isabella was one of these reasons. He hoped to see her and spend some time with her. Of course he knew perfectly that nothing more could happen between them. But he would be happy only staring at her beauty. Arrived at Palace, he was walking along garden alone and lost in his thoughts
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2020 12:50 pm

Drottningholm and Sweden was Isabella's home, being here always made her happy and what with things with her betrothed at a standstill, being in Sweden was where she needed to be. She was in her rooms until she finally made it outside to the gardens, taking the brisk air which was so familiar in which she only knew as home she noticed a familiar face, it was her friend William who was deep down madly in love and wanting her. Once she saw him she stood there, her beautiful blue eyes looking right at him

"my lord, it is so good to see you again. Welcome to Sweden" she says to him, giving him a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 1:22 pm

William stopped suddenly as he saw Isabella coming towards him and greeting him. He immediately bowed before her, while his heart was beating fast in his chest

Your Highness..it's nice to see you as well. I have just arrived in Sweden..and I have to say that I already like your country. Thank you for your warm welcome. I..I'll stay for few days before coming back to England..

He raised his eyes to meet hers

Hope you're fine, Your Highness. How is Prince Arthur? Are you already married? If I may ask..

He added quickly, noticing that sunlight made her face even more beautiful. Also, he noticed that her gown was perfect for a young lady of her age. It was simple but very elegant, showing perfectly her waistline and her neckline. For few seconds he was ravished by such vision. But he turned immediately his glance elsewhere, hoping she didn't notice that
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 3:51 pm

Isabella's eyes was staring right at him as she stood right in front of him, hearing even his questions on her marriage proposal with the Prince and Earl of York, Arthur. She had walked over toward the flowers running her fingers along them gently with some rose peddles of red roses beneath her fingertips, She noticed how even he was eyeing her up while even asking of her husband to be, questioning her if she was yet married, she smiled knowing it was something yet not happened.

"You are welcome to stay in Sweden however long you like my lord." She thought then to answer his questions as her eyes turned back to him "His highness is well, but him and I are yet unmarried. I have yet to become his wife and I hear not from him lately, perhaps he is busy in York and will write to me soon. I have chosen to return to Sweden until my marriage is made final between him and I." She spoke confessing how she was yet unmarried, a woman not bound in the bounds of matrimony in the eyes of god. Sweden was allied now with England and it will hold it final when she had finally married the Earl of York, all she had to do was simply wait for word to reach Sweden.

"I though am doing well my lord, I am glad to be back home in Sweden myself. I feel when I marry I will indeed miss it as my place will one day be in England at Warwick Castle should the Earl choose to marry me after all."
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 2:12 pm

William nodded and at the same time he was staring at her while she was speaking

Well..I hope you can marry soon, Your Highness. The King surely made the best choice for you. And I wish you to be happy. You know you can always count on me, Your Highness. For everything you need..

He sighed deeply before looking at her with a wide smile

Would you care to walk, Princess Isabella?

He asked offering her his arm
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 4:27 pm

Isabella couldnt help but smile at his words, he was so kind and gracious toward her too while present in Sweden with her, it was a quality she liked from him too. She nodded to his words "yes his majesty the King of England is a gracious and generous King to choose such a match for me alongside my brother the King of Sweden. I am very fortunate indeed, I do hope soon I will be married as well. I suppose these things take time arranging them" she admitted to William then nodded to his offer "I would love to my lord."
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 4:08 pm

William kept on walking with her along garden. He listened her in silence

I hope so, Your Highness. I truly hope you can find happiness with the right man. Someone who sees how wonderful woman you are. And as your friend, I'll be at your side for any advise you need. If you'll feel sad I'll be ready to console you. Or..to make you laugh. I'll do anything for you..Your Highness..

He said turning his glance towards her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Palace Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Gardens   Palace Gardens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palace Gardens
Page 1 of 1