The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Madeline Valois's Chamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 1:31 pm

"Yes Isabelle i would like you to stay with me and help me through my grieving as you are aware more than anyone else at how close i was to mother" i say to Isabelle as more tears started running down my face
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 11:55 am

Isabelle nodded

Of course, Altesse. I shall stay at your side. I know it's painful, now. But with time..you will accept your loss. Your mother loved you. She wouldn't like to see you in tears..

She said giving her an handkerchief
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 1:16 pm

I took the handkerchief from her.

"Thank you Isabelle you are so kind to me and i know with you next to me all will be okay.

Is father okay Isabelle and how is brother? I miss mother so much"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 1:59 pm

Isabelle nodded slowly

They are fine, Altesse. Of course, they are grieving like you and they suffer for such great loss..but they're trying to be strong. So, you should do the same, Votre Altresse. I'll help you..

She said with the same motherly voice
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:19 pm

"I will indeed try my best Isabelle thank you.

I heard romours lately Isabelle that father is to wed again after all this has passed? Are these rumours true?"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 11:52 am

Isabelle looked surprised at her and shook her head

I don't know, Altesse. Sincerely, I have no heard such rumors. Maybe your father will wed again, one day. But surely not now. Your mother is not buried yet. Would you feel bad is this new wedding would happen?

She asked trying to comfort her
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:31 pm

"I don't know how i would feel about it Isabelle as i miss mother so much she was always close to me.

Do you think that i will be married soon as it was mother wish too. Will you join my ladies Isabelle as having you with me makes me happier."
i say as i sat at my table and on mentioning my mother i was sad.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 11:46 am

Isabelle nodded

But of course, Altesse. You can always count on my help. Probably your father will arrange a marriage for you soon. But I heard nothing about that, yet. In any case, he will choose the best for you..

She replied
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 1:12 pm

"I would like you to become my chief lady Isabelle if you would like that? Please do inform me when you hear what father plans for me?"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 2:19 pm

Isabelle curtsied before her

Thank you for the honour you allow me, Altesse. Of course I accept. And yes, I'll keep you updated about your father's plans..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 7:43 am

"Your are most welcome Isabelle i would like it if you could start in that position as soon as possible and i know i can always trust you too. I wonder manly what father's thoughts are for me.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 2:16 pm

Isabelle smiled softly

Thank you for your trust, Altesse. I hope I'll be worthy of such onorable position in your household. Do you wish some fresh water? You look tired..

She asked worriedly noticing her pale face
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 8:50 pm

"Yes some fresh water would be perfect Isabelle thank you. I was hoping you would like to begin your position tomorrow Isabelle?"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2019 10:11 am

Isabelle poured some water into a glass and handed it to her

Yes, Altesse. If you wis so, I shall be glad to start tomorrow. Hope I won't disappoint you. In the meanwhile, we're making preparations for your mother's funeral..

She said with soft tone
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 7:54 pm

"Mother's funeral you say? I would like her to have her favourite pink roses displayed at the funeral if that can be arranged Isabelle. I know you won't disappoint me"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 5:45 pm

Isabelle nodded

I shall do my best, Altesse. Pink roses will be disposed at her funeral as you wish, Votre Altesse. But now, try to rest. You have just received an heavy blow..

She said with cariyng voice
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 5:42 am

"Thank you Isabelle you are so kind to me. Please keep me posted on the funeral and when it is happening Isabelle too. Now i must rest and prepare myself for what lies ahead. Promise me tomorrow you will come to start as my chief lady in waiting?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 3:02 pm

Isabelle nodded with a little curtsy

Of course, Altesse. I promise that I will start tomorrow..thank you for the great honour. If I have your permission, then..I'll leave you rest..

She said, asking permission to leave her chambers
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 8:24 am

"Thank you Isabelle you are so kind to me and i shall see you early tomorrow when i get ready for the morning. Please Isabelle inform the maids and other ladies on your way out that i do not wish to be disturbed for the night as it has been a long day. See you tomorrow Isabelle and thank you for accepting my offer"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 10:32 am

The next day, Isabelle came to Madeline's chambers bringing the breakfast for the Princess. There was fresh fruit, croissant, orange juice, and coffe...just arrived from the New World. It was her first day as her Chief Lady in waiting. She entered the room when the Princess were still sleeping in her bed. She put the tray on the table and opened the window curtains

Bonjour, Votre Altesse. Hope you slept well. I brought you a delicious breakfast. I trust you like you..

She smiled

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 5:53 pm

Madeline woke as the curtains were pulled open by Isabelle.

"Good morning Isabelle what a beautiful morning. A nice breakfast thank you Isabelle may i see Isabelle?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 3:42 pm

Isabelle smiled and get close to her bed

Of course, Your Highness. Hope you like fruits. It's very useful for health eating them in the morning. How do you feel? Have you slept well?

She asked still smiling
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 5:56 pm

I looked at the breakfast Isabelle had bought me.
"I love fruits Isabelle and I always try to have them as often as I can. I did sleep well thank you but I also had many things that i could not stop thinking about mother during the night but i must try and move on."
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 1:37 pm

Isabelle smiled indulgently

I understand, Altesse. This is perfectly ununderstandable. But I have a good news for you. Princess Katherine Tudor is going to arrive in France. I know you both are good friends..

She added smiling
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 12:18 pm

"Thank you Isabelle for understanding how i feel as i have lost dear mother who i was very close too. I am glad you are here with me" I say to her getting ready to choose a gown to wear for the day.

"Katherine is coming here to France that is wonderful news i cannot wait to see her. What colour should i wear today Isabelle?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madeline Valois's Chamber
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next