The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letters between Ambassador Mendoza and Isabella of Austria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Letters between Ambassador Mendoza and Isabella of Austria Empty
PostSubject: Letters between Ambassador Mendoza and Isabella of Austria   Letters between Ambassador Mendoza and Isabella of Austria I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 4:57 pm

Mi Princesa Isabella,
as we previously agreed, I'm going to tell you everything about my plan to destroy Anne Boleyn, new Queen of England.
For your safety, I'm doing it by letter. But please, burn this immediately after reading it.
I'm going to send a spanish lady in waiting to England. Someone who we can trust in. This lady will enter in Anne's household to spy on her.
Especially, she will bring us evidences about rumors about Anne. Everyone in England and other countries believe that she is a witch, and that King Henry is a victim of whichcraft.
With such evidences on our hand, we could act against her.
It's very dangerous for you being aware about this, mi Princesa. For this reason, burn this letter. And do not tell to anyone about this.
With love and devotion

Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Ambassador of Spain
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Ambassador Mendoza and Isabella of Austria   Letters between Ambassador Mendoza and Isabella of Austria I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 8:17 pm

My lord Ambassador

I do like your plan to destroy Anne Boleyn and it upset me losing Catherine from England and i will help you.

Will I get the chance to meet this young girl you speak of before sending her to England.

Would she write detailed reports every day of what is happening.

How will we be rid of Anne Boleyn?

As i did to yours please burns this when you have read it my lord Ambassador.

Your princess
Isabella
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Ambassador Mendoza and Isabella of Austria   Letters between Ambassador Mendoza and Isabella of Austria I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 11:13 am

Mi princesa Isabella,
we shall find a safe way to get rid of Anne Boleyn very soon. But as I told you, this is a very dangerous matter.
I'm leaving to England to meet Thomas More. He is a true catholic, and I'm sure I'll find an ally in him.
Please, burn this letter as well. If only one of your ladies would read it, your life would be in danger.

With love and devotion
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Ambassador of Spain
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Ambassador Mendoza and Isabella of Austria   Letters between Ambassador Mendoza and Isabella of Austria I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 1:37 pm

My dear Ambassador

I have e received your letter and it has now been burnt as requested by yourself. I think your plan is cunning but we must be secret about it.

I am travelling to Bavaria to meet with their king you will be able to find me there. I will mention to now one of this.

I keep having thoughts my lord of eliminating this Queen and then Spain invading England as Henry has no heir and we are enemies of England.

Please burn this and reply soon.

Your princess

Isabella
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Ambassador Mendoza and Isabella of Austria   Letters between Ambassador Mendoza and Isabella of Austria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters between Ambassador Mendoza and Isabella of Austria
Page 1 of 1