The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria Empty
PostSubject: Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria   Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 9:28 pm

Dear lady Margaret

You probably do not know me very well but I am Isabella of Austria and a princess of Spain.

I have received word from my spies that you are soon to join the household of the English Queen Anne Boleyn. This is true is it not? If so then I have a mission for you and it will pay nicely too a great summer of money for you should you accept.

If this is correct please write to me and we will have to meet.

Yours truly

Isabella of Austria
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria   Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 9:35 am

Your Highness,
I feel very honoured receiving your letter. I heard about you, and I wonder I could serve such gracious Princess.
In any case, your information is correct: I'm going to enter in Queen Anne's household. If there is something I can do for you, please let me know.

Humbley
Your servant
Margaret Wyatt
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria   Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 8:35 pm

Lady Margaret

I am honoured that you are willing to serve me. I have a quest I would like you to perform for me whilst you are in England in the Queens household.

What I would like lady Margaret is whilst you are in the Queens household to gather information for me on what she plans on doing and who she meets with daily and to find any evidence against her. I despise Queen Anne.

The reasons of why I ask this can be of not concern to you is this clear? Do you accept this task to perform for me? If you do you will receive large amounts of coin for helping the Spanish crown.

Regards

Princess Isabella
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria   Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 9:26 am

Your Highness,
I thank you for your trust. Honestly, I am surprised in receveing such request from you. Many people hate Queen Anne at court. I have never meet her, yet. But if this could help Spanish Crown then I accept.
I will do my best to inform you weekly, hoping it's not too dangerous for me and my family. I have an husband and a little son to care about.
You may count on me, my Princess. And thank you again for thinking about me.

Your humble servant
Margaret Wyatt
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria   Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 8:22 pm

Lady Wyatt

I thank you for accepting I myself despise Queen Anne and want her gone as she is a threat to the Spanish Crown and we were very fond of Katherine of Aragon and her departure angered us.

I have sent my ambassador Inigo Mendoza to you. He will be your guide and will inform you of your task for me. Serve me well and you will be rewarded.

I can ensure protection for your family to lady Wyatt do not worry. Please once you have read this letter burn it. The Spanish Royal seal in England i feel is dangerous.

Yours truly

Princess Isabella
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria   Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 10:04 am

Your Highness,
thank you again for your trust. I will meet Ambassador Mendoza as you wish. If my family is safe, then I will do my best to serve you.

Your humble servant
Margaret Wyatt
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria   Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 12:32 pm

Lady Margaret

You do not need to worry about your family they will have the protection from Spain and mh family and no harm will come to them.

My ambassador informs me you will help us?

Yours truly

Isabella of Austria
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria   Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 9:58 am

Your Highness,
Ambassador Mendoza told me everything about my task. I'll do my best to inform you about anything I'll find out. Thank you for your protection. I'm truly grateful.

Your loyal servant
Margaret Wyatt
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria   Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 1:28 pm

Lady Margaret

You are most welcome. Your service will be a great honour to Castile. If you need or require anything please inform the Ambassador and I will ensure you get it.

Regards

Isabella of Austria
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria   Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter between Margaret Wyatt and Isabella of Austria
Page 1 of 1