The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Queen Eleanor's bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Queen Eleanor's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Queen Eleanor's bedchamber   Queen Eleanor's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 4:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's bedchamber   Queen Eleanor's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 10:47 am

Dilara came finally in France after a long travel by ship and carriage. She was brought into Queen to be Eleanor of France. The guards led her inside room and she fell on her knees

"Your Majesty.."

She lowered her eyes. This young Queen had her future into her hands

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's bedchamber   Queen Eleanor's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 6:28 am

I was in my chambers when I was presented with the woman that I had been informed about and the guards bought her in and placed her on her knees. The woman looked up at me and spoke and I could see that the guards had tied her hands behind her back as she was a prisoner to Spain. I look at the young woman.

"You must be Dilara Hatun the Lady from the continent who it is said is carrying my brother's child? Tell me how long has my brother Charles been holding you in Spain?. Tell me how did you come to meet my brother Ferdinand? I say as I look at the guards and order them to untie her hands. "Release her.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's bedchamber   Queen Eleanor's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 11:04 am

Dilara looked up at Eleanor and stood up

"Your Majesty..thank you for receiving me in your new country and court. May Allah bless you. I met your brother Ferdinand in Bavaria. King Richard called me there from Turkey, and he gave me as gift to your brother. We spent a night together and we fell in love. I..I am already pregnant, Your Majesty.."

She paused for a moment

"When I arrived in Spain, your brother Charles took me prisoner in dungeons. He kept me in chaines and he folded my eyes with a hood. Obviously, he doesn't approve my relationship with Emperor Ferdinand. Your Majesty..I know you don't approve it neither. But please, have mercy. I have no claims on the throne, neither for my child. I know I'm just a slave and where my position is. If Ferdinand wants me as his mistress...it's enough for me. I won't do nothing to ruin your family's name.."

She lowered her eyes
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's bedchamber   Queen Eleanor's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 7:17 am

I look at Dilara as I listened carefully to her words.

"You say that you are pregnant with his child? Well I always knew that Ferdinand was close to the ladies he meets and I can see why Charles opposed the match as he feels it would ruin the family and the name but he had no right to hold you prisoner like that. I say as I pause then think for a moment before continuing.

"You do have my permission to write to Ferdinand telling him of where you are and how you are and yes you are right I do not approve much of Ferdinand wanted a slave girl as his bride for our family's sake but if he wants a mistress then I am okay with that. You will have your own chambers prepared for you Dilara and join me for some wine tonight?
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's bedchamber   Queen Eleanor's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 1:00 pm

Dilara fell in a long curtsy after Eleanor's words

"Thank you, Your Majesty. You are very generous and merciful. Allah bless you and your Kingdom for many years, and your marriage with many children. I swear that I won't be a problem for your family. I heard that your brother wants me at your service in your household. But I'll be grateful if only you would allow me to stay alive and safe in France for a while. And if you would allow me to practise my religion. Also, my child won't interfere with your succession's line.."

She added leaning one hand upon her belly

"I don't think there is a chamber for me, Your Majesty. But I thank you if I can have some rest. I will join you gladly tonight, Your Majesty. It's a great honour for me..thank you. But I can't drink wine, because it's forbidden by my religion. I beg you to forgive me.."
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's bedchamber   Queen Eleanor's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 7:05 am

"Dilara please sit down in here and you may have some food whilst a chamber is prepared for you. I understand that Ferdinand would like you to serve and I do think that I can find a position for you at court but it will not be until after my wedding.

You may of course practice your religion here but please make sure that it is not in the main chapel as here in France are Catholics. You will of course have my protection here in France as one of my ladies and as for your child I would advise that you allow him to practice both religions so to blend it at court. Please eat and drink you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's bedchamber   Queen Eleanor's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 10:33 am

Dilara curtsied deeply

"Thank you, Your Majesty. We muslim usually pray privately in our chambers. So I won't even enter into your Chapel. I am very grateful to you.."

She sat next to her after Elean'r invitation

"Of course, I understand. Every position will be fine for me. In Turkey I lived in harem's Palace. I was at service of Sultan's sister.."
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's bedchamber   Queen Eleanor's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 8:27 pm

"You are welcome Dilara and I hope you enjoy my court. Tomorrow we shall discuss your position you will have here at court but for now please enjoy the food that has been prepared for my evening meal.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's bedchamber   Queen Eleanor's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 1:04 pm

Dilara smiled

"Thank you, Your Majesty. If I have your permission, I would be glad to attend your wedding, tomorrow. It would be a great honour to me.."
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's bedchamber   Queen Eleanor's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2020 7:46 am

I looked at Dilara for a moment then smiled.

"You may of course attend my wedding tomorrow Lady Dilara you no longer have to be afraid.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's bedchamber   Queen Eleanor's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2020 10:50 am

Dilara smiled

"Thank you, Your Majesty. I wish you to be very happy. Do you think...that your brother Emperor Ferdinand will attend to your wedding as well?"

She asked hesitantly
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's bedchamber   Queen Eleanor's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 8:18 pm

I look up at Dilara as she mentions my brother.

"I have sent word to Ferdinand to attend and if the seas provide kind weather for him to arrive I am sure that he will attend.
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's bedchamber   Queen Eleanor's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 12:51 pm

Dilara just nodded at her words

"I do hope that he is in health, Your Majesty. I always pray Allah for him and all your family, including Emperor Charles. I deeply love the father of my child.."

She said placing one hand upon her belly
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's bedchamber   Queen Eleanor's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 8:31 pm

"When the time comes for your confinement I shall have my most experienced midwife attend to you as this child will after all be family to me. What would you say Dilara to a position in my household?
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's bedchamber   Queen Eleanor's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 11:30 am

Dilara smiled

"Thank you, Your Majesty. But there is no need to trat me as a royal. Because I am not. And about a position in your household, I would be honoured to serve you, Your Majesty.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's bedchamber   Queen Eleanor's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Eleanor's bedchamber
Page 1 of 1