The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Bridget Wingfield bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bridget Wingfield
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Wingfield

Bridget Wingfield bedroom  Empty
PostSubject: Bridget Wingfield bedroom    Bridget Wingfield bedroom  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2021 12:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Bridget Wingfield on Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Bridget Wingfield bedroom    Bridget Wingfield bedroom  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 10:19 am

Niklaus heard about a new lady's arrival at court. Everyone were talking about her eyes and her beauty. In spite of her english name, she must have asian origins. And he never met a woman coming from the other side of world. He knocked at her door "May I come in, my Lady Wingfield? I'm Niklaus Petrovin, count of Luga. And I'm here to welcome you at court.."He said with firm voice, and waited for her reply
Back to top Go down
Bridget Wingfield
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Wingfield

PostSubject: Re: Bridget Wingfield bedroom    Bridget Wingfield bedroom  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 2:38 pm

I was sitting near my vanity brushing my hair as dark as horse hair when a man knocked on the door of my room. One second, I’m not decent.

Flustered I grabbed my silk robe wrapping it around my body as I went to open the door. It's kind of a surprise, my lord, because I didn't expect someone to come to me.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Bridget Wingfield bedroom    Bridget Wingfield bedroom  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 9:21 am

Once she opened the door, Niklaus had confirm of voices running around court. That woman was absolutely stunning. He smiled kindly "My lady..as I told you, I'm Niklaus Petrovin. Count of Luga. I'm from Russia. Being a foreign at this court, just like you are, I thought to meet you. Am I..allowed to come in?" He asked hesitantly, in spite of he noticed she was not totally clothed. He could notice her perfect curves by the silk robe wrapping her body "But if you need some time..I can be back in another moment. I didn't mean to disturb you.." He had never seen eyes like hers
Back to top Go down
Bridget Wingfield
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Wingfield

PostSubject: Re: Bridget Wingfield bedroom    Bridget Wingfield bedroom  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 11:03 am

My lord, I grew up in Kent right next door to our Queen Anne Boleyn! But if my exotic appearances win you over, I can tell you the whole story, but it's very simple. My heart was racing. I couldn't say whether it was out of fear or excitement that I let a man into my room. He had ash blonde wavy hair, and a little stubble though not much.

Come in if you like, but do you always visit the ladies' rooms?

Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Bridget Wingfield bedroom    Bridget Wingfield bedroom  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2023 11:19 am

Niklaus walked into room. He glanced around before turning towards her again "In Kent, you say...really? Well..I'm much more courious, now. And no..I'm not used visiting new ladies's room, actually. But I heard so much about you that..I couldn't avoid to see you. I'm from Russia, so I can understand.." He smiled walking slowly towards windowside "So..are you at Queen's service? Were you sent here by your family to find an husband? Oh..forgive all these questions, my lady. But...I really wish to know more about you. I wish to know...why such beauty is here. You must have so many suitors..so you should be used at such questions..lady Bridget.." He added staring at her with a deep glance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bridget Wingfield bedroom    Bridget Wingfield bedroom  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bridget Wingfield bedroom
Page 1 of 1