The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Just some peace.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:53 pm

She walked in silence at corridor. She was walking through the chapel. Her hands were crossed each other on her stomach and she was watching her shadow in front of her. For a moment she thought she heard a voice behind her.She looked back over her shoulder but couldnt see anyone. She kept on walking to chapel and knelt on her knees silently. She put her hands together under her chin and began to pray inside. She was listening silence.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:02 am

Edward quietly entered the chapel and noticed someone praying closer to the altar. He silently sat on one of the pews and made the sign of the cross...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:06 am

After few minutes Nan heard a footstep behind her again. She slowly turned her face back and saw Edward was there with closed eyes and praying.She sighed silently and turned to chapel again. She closed her eyes and kept on praying.But she was thinking about last night. Edward distracted her prayers.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:07 am

Once Edward was finished praying he looked up and saw it was Nan, he sighed a little. Should he say something-she looked as if in deep prayer. He did not want to disturb her further...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:10 am

Nan was still sitting there with closed eyes but she could feel Edward was watching her. She didnt move, just talked silently "I'm sorry" she just could say. She felt like she's been rude him last night.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:12 am

As Edward looked at the floor he heard hear voice echo through the chapel. He looked up and smiled weakly,"I am sorry too...if I offended you...or..."

He stood up and silently walked to where she sat and took a seat near her but not very close to her.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:16 am

Nan walked his footsteps but didnt open her eyes. She breathed out silently and kept on listening him. "No you didnt I just.." she couldnt finish her sentence.What should've say? She didnt know what she was feeling. Anger, jealous, offended, excited? Maybe none of them? She just tried to put words together in her mind so she could answer. She knew he wasnt sitting so close to her. She wasnt feeling his warmth next to her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:19 am

He smiled weakly again and sighed. He then added light heartedly,"I apologise if I disrupted you whilst you were in prayer. I...I only came to pray for..."

He stopped-he wouldn't tell anyone until Alfonsina was ready. He smiled a little to himself and then his mind fell to his late father who he also prayed for...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:24 am

Nan waited to hear the end of his sentence but he didnt finish. She suddenly opened her eyes and stood up fastly. "I hope your prayers come true. Whatever you wish" she said and crossed.Looking at chapel.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:27 am

Edward smiled quietly to himself and looked up...they already havehe thought,"...And you."

He looked around the chapel,"The last time I was here I was getting married..."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:33 am

Nan looked around but not at him. She sighed and smiled weakly.She tried to imagine that view.Alfonsina with Edward? View dissappeared suddenly. She looked down and sighed. I guess it was good she could say.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:36 am

He sensed that she was not very happy that he was married to Alfonsina. Perhaps she and Alfonsina were good friends,"I may be wrong but...does it trouble you...my marriage to her?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:39 am

She suddenly turned her eyes to his face, frowning "What, w-why? Not at all" She said and turned eyes to chapel again.She shrugged and put a smile on her face again "Im just a little suprised thats all. Why your marriage would be a problem for me?" She said with a careless voice.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:41 am

Edward frowned a little,"I do not rightly know. I only detected that you were somewhat...shocked."

He turned to the door and frowned as he remembered how Alfonsina had fallen ill. He then smiled thinking of how she was now...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:45 am

Nan rolled her eyes and looked at him again.Trying to stay patience "As i said, i'm just suprised at all. I wasnt expecting you to be together.That's all. Can you understand my language Edward? You want me to say in another languages? French, Turkish, Spanish?" She said trying to smile and controlling her anger inside.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:48 am

He sighed,"I offend you...I apologise,again."

He crossed himself and then turned to her,"I'll leave if I am annoying you."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:49 am

Nan shrugged and looked at his face silently. "Why would you offend me? You never offend me" she said with a quite voice and smiled weakly. "Im just trying to feel better.Dont leave"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:52 am

He turned to her and frowned a little. He then tried to smile. He knew not what to say to her-she seemed to really not like him anymore.

Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:54 am

Nan saw him frowning then smiling a bit. She looked at his eyes curiously "What you're thinking?" she asked. She knew he was thinking something about her know.She could read on his face.He seemed confused.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:06 am

He looked up,"Many things..amongst them...that you no longer enjoy my company."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:40 am

Nan wasnt expecting that kinda answer.She frowned and looked at him curiously "What would you think that?" She really didnt understand why did he say that.He really thought she doesnt like her ? Her actions really showed him that?
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:02 am

He shrugged and kept looking at the altar,"I know not. You were one of the first people I ever talked to in court- I thought we could have at least been friends. Now it seems everything I do is an irritant..."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:20 am

Nan shook her head meaning no. "No, there's no reason you to think that.Just .. things change.. She said and looked at the altar. Sighing silently. "Nothing you do is irriant. That's me. Sometimes i cant control reactions.I'm the one who must be sorry." She said
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:23 am

He sighed,"...You have nothing you need to change."

He glanced up and smiled warmly...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:26 am

Nan raised her eyebrows "Really?" Then she smiled teasingly "You're saying this because you dont know me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just some peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some peace.   Just some peace. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just some peace.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next