The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Chapel

Go down 
+4
Anthony Knivert
Charlotte Rosenauer
Aurora Mendoza
Richard Meyer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:13 pm

As they are announced husband and wife, Amelia leaned in and kissed her husband for the first time. She looked at him and smiled. "Are you happy my love?"she while still in his embrace.
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:37 pm

I am more than happy Amelia now that I have a beautiful woman to call my own again. Fernando kisses her over and over again as the priest smiles and walks out of the room. He hasnt felt this happy in all of his years and this time, he shall be the best and most faithful husband that he can be. He looks to his wife again, Do you wish to stay in Bavaria a bit longer or ride for Italy?
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:19 am

Amelia felt an over whelming sense of joy. She couldn't believe she was now a wife, but not only that a queen.I would want nothing more than to be taken and freed from this gulided cage. Let us leave to Italy now!she said not wanting to face the wrath of her father.
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:21 am

Well then, lets go! Fernando takes her hand and leads her back to their horses to make their way to their married life together in Tuscany...
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:35 am

She smilies widely and takes his hand as she envisioned life that awaited her.
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 am

ooc: going to post in Tuscany now Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:25 am

Charlotte made her way quietly to the chapel, smiling as she remembered the night she wed Anthony here in secret. Her son was fast asleep in his nursery and so she used the time to come down and have a little quiet time. She had not grown up very religious, and only when she stayed with Gia did she begin going to Mass every day. Even now in the dim light of the chapel, dotted only with the glow of the candles, lighted offerings to the saints. She knelt before the Virgin Mary, and gazed up at the statue, lovingly carved of beautiful marble. She whispered: "I know there is not much to me. I have sinned and not been afraid of the consequences. I have lusted without fear, and feared without knowledge. Yet there is one thing that binds us. We both had sons who we thought of as the light of the world. We both became mothers without ever expecting such. We both accepted the path that was given to us and asked no questions. And I am here to say thank you. Thank you for everything that I have, for everything that has been taken from me, and for everything that is to come. Thank you for my Henry, that I lived through his birth and I get to hold him in my arms every day. Thank you for my husband, without whom my son would not exist. And above all, thank you for every day, because each day is a chance for me to love them both more, and to live in the beautiful and mystical world that so many others take for granted. Thank you.."

She grew quiet, closing her eyes in the dark, and could almost hear a still small voice, gently replying. And so Charlotte stayed there, divinely peaceful, as she listened the whispers of the Blessed Virgin.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:59 pm

As she entered the chapel, she was overcome by a sense of joy so extraordinary and so intense that it surpassed any other experience in her life. This sense of being ”surprised by joy" emerges with great power in the attestation that she was doing right thing. She turned her face toward Francis, still holding his hand and smiled. Are you ready? She asked in low whisper.
Back to top Go down
Francis Lyon
Duke of Wiltshire
Francis Lyon

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 5:14 am

As we approached the steps of the chapel my heart began to beat faster than ever before. I was nervous but I knew she was the one for me, my wife to be. I held her hand and smiled "More than ever" I smirked and gazed into her eyes for a moment then we made our way into the chapel.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 9:28 pm

Today she'd marry the man of her dreams. It made her heart beat faster just thinking that in the morning she'd wake in his arms. She'd be his and he'd be hers, forever. Beatrice smiled to Francis and saw the priest  from the corner of her eyes. Nervously she approached him.

Excuse me, Father... I wonder if you would bless us, with the sacrament of marriage.

To her surprise the priest accepted, and she turned toward Francis with a bright smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Francis Lyon
Duke of Wiltshire
Francis Lyon

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 3:51 am

With the priests permission, we walked hand in hand into the chapel. It was illuminated with candles and had the smell of incense that burned near the alter. I looked over to her and smiled as we faced each other and the priest began a short version of a marriage ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 9:29 pm

Beatrice looked up at Francis and knew this moment was so right. She smiled and turned to priest when the ceremony began. When time came Beatrice repeated her vows after the priest,

I Beatrice, take thee Francis, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse,for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.

Back to top Go down
Francis Lyon
Duke of Wiltshire
Francis Lyon

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:56 pm

I stood facing Beatrice and held both her hands in mine and repeated the same vows:

"I Francis, take thee Beatrice to be my wedded wife, in sickness and in health, to put no others before you and to love and cherish you from this day forth."

I then placed the ring on her finger and the priest anointed us man and wife. Then finally I leaned over and kissed her feeling complete.

Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 10:44 pm

Beatrice smiled as he put the ring on her finger, felling so happy and complete. Now she was his and she couldn't be more happier. And as he kissed her, the joy in her heart filled her entire soul and she kissed back.

I love you, husband.

She whispered, knowing he was everything she'd ever imagined, yearned for, in a soul mate, everything she never imagined existed, and she knew that with him she will always be happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2