The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake Empty
PostSubject: Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake   Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:37 am

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [/img]
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake   Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:36 am

We ride through the forest, birds chirping and the sun shining through the branches. Small wildlife run about. After a while, we arrive at a lake. I stop and turn to Lillianna, and jump off my horse. I smile at her as I help her off the horse.

Well, we are here, my lady! What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake   Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:44 am

We ride through the forest, the sun is shining through the trees, the birds are chirping...We arrive at the lake, we stop, James jumps off his horse, then looks and smiles at me then helps me off my horse, he ties them to the nearest tree...
"What do you think , Liliana", as I hold his hand and look, it's beautiful, and it's so serene, very relaxing.. ...As the sun is glistening off the lake and the water is still..

"How many people know of this lake, and will we get unexpected guests, as I wink at him...
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake   Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:00 am

I wink back at her and chuckle. I take her hand and lead her near on a grassy patch. I sit down and help her down. ADmiring her beauty, I cup her cheek with a hand and smile at her.

I shall write to your cousin and ask him for your hand. Consider us betrothed , my love.

I slide my hand sown her face and her neck, as my finger traces around the top of her breasts. I see them move with her each breath and long to see them again.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake   Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:20 am

He takes my hand and leads me near a grassy patch, as he sits, he then helps me down... he stares at me as he is gently cupping my cheek and smile's at me lovingly...as I stare at him and smile...

He says that he going to write my cousin, and ask him for my hand, consider us betrothed, my love.I...look at him, with a smile, a tear of joy running down my face.. you make me happy, my love, I hope I am the best wife and Queen ...I can not stop smiling...

He slides his hand down my face and neck, as I watch his finger trace around the top of my breast, I start to breath heavier as the anticipation of what he will do next thrills me and is igniting desire for him again...I ask him, are we alone my love?..as I give him a playful wink ...

Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake   Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:27 am

My hand cups one of her breasts as I feel my manhood begin to rise, straining against the fabric of my breeches. My eyes devour her and I grin as she asks whether or not we are alone. I wink back as I pull her closer to me.

Of course, sweetness. Who would dare disturb the King of Scotland? You are so beautiful today. I must have you again....

I wet my lips as my hand slides under her gown, up her leg and then caress her thigh. I teasingly bring my hand near her sex, but stop as I grin at her, blowing her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake   Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:37 am

He says yes we are alone, who would dare disturb the King... " Your are so beautiful, I must have you again, he says..."I will never tire of your compliments, my love" as I am the luckiest woman, to have you.....

I feel his hand slide up my leg, under my gown then caressing my thigh, he then teasingly brings his hand near my sex, as I was feeling the little hairs on my body stand up from the excitement... but then he stops and smiles at me then blows me a kiss...

I look to him and smile, is everything, ok my love?...
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake   Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:43 am

I grin wickedly at her as I tease her a bit more, moving my hand slightly closer . I can feel the warmth of her legs and my desire rises. I raise the skirt of her gown higher, then take a peek and smile.

You seem pleased, my sweet! Now...I want YOU to take me....
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake   Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:54 am

He teases a bit more and looks at me with this devilish smile, moving his hand closer, as I can feel my body longs for him...

He says I seemed pleased..now I want YOU to take me...I pause for a minute as my cheeks get a little rosy...

Well first my love I will need help getting out of this dress for me do so, so you can see me all on top of you, as I wickedly smile back him....

Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake   Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:05 am

I grin wider as she wishes help removing her dress. But first, I lay her down an push up her gown as I kiss her leg, slowly kissing up until my mouth reaches her womanhood. I close my eyes and tease her a bit with my tongue and lips as I kiss her hard there. I hear her moan as I fell her warm arousal. I then get up, chuckling as I help her unlace her gown and slip out of it. I then lay down, staring up at her beautiful naked body, very aroused. I gesture to her to come to me.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake   Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:30 am

He grins widely from my suggestion..but before he helps me, he lays me down and pushes my gown up as he starts kissing my leg, slowly kissing my thigh until he reaches my womanhood, then he teases me with his tongue and kisses me hard there, as I never felt that extreme pleasure before..my legs were slightly quivering..then he gets up and helps me unlace my dress and slip out of it...I turn to him as he looks at me..

He gestures me to come to him,, I do as I start kissing his soft lips, letting our tongues tease each other as I am kissing him, I am unbuttoning his shirt, sliding it off his body, our lips part ,then my kisses start to trace down to his neck, then kissing his chest as my tongue goes around in circles teasing the skin around his nipples, I kiss farther down to his stomach...First I start to unlace his pants, as I look to him and he has a wide grin...I help him take his boots off, then slowly slide his pants off...

I look to his most perfect body, as I see his manhood fully erect just waiting for me, craving him bad, I start kissing his stomach as I make my way to kissing him gently on his hips, then to his thigh, teasing with my tongue, as I move to the other thigh, I gently kiss his manhood , as my tongue gently teases, I move to the other thigh...I hear him moan periodically...

I look up at him, I can see that he is enjoying this.. not wanting our play to end, I stop, I crawl up to him, slowly I straddle his manhood.....he takes my hips with his hands...
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake   Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:44 am

We kiss passionately when she begins to undress me. her sensual mouth kissing my chest and going lower. I grin at her as she finally undresses me completely, then takes me in her mouth. I let out a loud moan as she mouth tease me. the she stops and straddles me. I hold on to her hips as our eyes meet. She then lowers herself on my harness and closes her eyes as she moans ever so softly. her nipples are erect and my hands move up to her breasts to cup them and tease them then move back to her hips, to help them move. She moves gently her hips, bringing me deep inside her. How I love the sensation of being inside that woman!

Ohhhh my sweet! You know how to please me....Do not stop!

I grin widely as we both moan out of pure pleasure, her body moving sensually on mine, begging for my fluids inside her. I feel myself nearing climax, helping her move faster and harder on me as I loudly begin to groan and moan.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake   Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:58 am

I slowly lower myself on his hardness, as I moan softly, I close my eyes as I feel his hands on my breasts, he cups them and tease them gently.. then his hands move back to my hips, to helps me move..I feel him deep inside me...how he feels inside me is like no other feeling...

He says "don't stop my sweet, you do know how to please me"...

We both moan softly out of pure pleasure, our body moving as one, I feel my body trembling and quivering, feeling my climax is near, I feel his manhood swell within me, then are movement's are faster and harder as he begins to moan out loudly.. as my body tense's up and shakes, as my climax is reached... I keep moving till his release....
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake   Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:21 am

I let out a loud scream as my sperm releases inside her. I pull her down and kiss her passionately as she lays on top of me. Then I suddenly move her to her back and roll her on her side as I penetrate her from behind. We both moan loudly as we make hot, passionatel love in the great outdoors. I reach around and grasp her breasts and tease her nipples with my fingers as I slowly ride her. After a bit, i release myself inside her again as she moans loudly. I kiss her neck and moan out her name.

Oh Lillianna! My love....my Queen.....Making love to you is amazing.....
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake   Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:36 am

He lets out a big scream as he releases his warmth and seed within me...he pulls me down to him as I lay atop of him, he kisses me passionately..then suddenly he moves me to my back, then rolls me to my side as he enter me from behind ,we both moan out loud, he reaches around and grasp my breasts teasing with his fingers, as his thrust's get harder and deeper, after abit we both climax together again we both let out loud moans of passion..

"Oh Liliana! My love..my Queen..Making love to you is amazing...he says

I blurt out " I love you, James , there will be no other"...
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake   Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:41 am

Breathing heavilly I wrap my arms around her as I softly kiss her shoulder. We have been making love by the lake a good part of the day. Our naked bodies still one as I remain inside her while we lay there, panting from our lovemaking.

I love you too, Lillianna!! We shall plan an elaborate wedding, my love. You shall have everything your heart desires.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake   Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Both of us breathing heavy, he wraps his arms around me , kisses my shoulder softly, our naked bodies still as one, as he remains inside me while we lay next to each other, still breathless from making love majority of the day, it has been a magical day, I will always remember today and this spot….

I love you to Lilianna! He says, we shall plan an elaborate wedding, my love, you should have you everything your heart desires…I tilt my head towards him, smiling widely, all that I desire my love is you…..then kiss him…

Maybe we should head back to the castle, so they do not come looking for us as I smile…I stand as I start to dress…He watches me dress I try to dress slowly to tease him.., then he stands and helps me lace up, he dress then..

He helps on my horse, then he gets on his and we make our way back to the stables...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake   Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edinburgh Forest and St Margaret's Lake
Page 1 of 1