The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charles Brandon's bedchamber

Go down 
+19
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Philip of Bavaria
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Elena Salvatore
Katherine Tudor
Anne Rose Howard
Eleanor Brandon
Isabella de Navarra
Elena Glinskaya
Ursula Misseldon
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Quiteria de Navarra
Geoffrey Lonshord
Catherine Willoughby
Alfonsina Garcia
Nan Saville
Anna Stafford
Anne Grey
Charles Brandon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:26 pm

"Charles, I am very happy to see you again.I have a wonderful memory of you...I know you're married now, but I feel something special about you, and wanted to see you again"
Isabella said, looking him with desire
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:28 pm

"Charles stood up from bed and looked confused at her"

Isabella...I'm not married, yet. I received your letter. I thought you were in Navarre...

Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:36 pm

When Charles told me that I was not married I felt very happy...
"I heard comments in Navarra, people told me that you are married.I've escaped from Navarre...I needed to see you again"
Isabella said and stroked the beautiful face of Charles
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:45 pm

"Charles sighed as she touched his face and leaned his hands on her hips"

This is not wise, Isabella. You're going to marry too. You shouldn't even be here...

"He whispered, looking into her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:25 pm

I will not marry, Charles..my brother has faced the French, my engagement is canceled...I'm in love of you,I know it is not good....but I have a huge desire for you..
Isabella told him and stroked her breasts sensually looking at him with desire
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:32 pm

"Charles rubbed his chin with a deep sigh and gulped hardly"

Maybe your engagement is canceled, my lady. But mine is not. I'll marry lady Willoughby next week...

"He leaned his hands on his own hips, looking somewhere else around room"
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Isabella approached him seductively.
If your wedding is next week, you now can still do whatever you want. Isabella whispered in his ear.She gave him a soft kiss on the ear and stroked his crotch subtly...I need a man like you...
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:01 pm

"Charles bit his lips trying to refrain a moan as she grabbed his crotch. He pulled her towards himself and kissed hungrily her lips. He moved his hands on her corset trying to unlace it"
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Charles undressed and fondled my breasts with desire, I stroked over and over his crotch, I unbuckled his pants and grabbed his manhood..."Charles, you are amazing".I whispered to him and gently kissed his neck.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:23 am

"Charles succeded finally to remove her corset and let out a moan as she started teasing his manhood. He leaned on her and kept on kissing her breasts excitedly, teasing her nipple with his tongue"
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:33 am

I kiss him and slowly work my way down his chin, his neck, his chest, his stomach before reaching his erect manhood...I tilt my head slightly before bringing him into my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:36 am

"Charles leaned back his head as he felt his manhood into her mouth. He moaned loudly"

Ohh...my lady...oh God!

"He mumbled, almost unable to talk and wanting her not to stop"

Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:42 am

I gently stroked his manhood with my tongue, I looked at him and smiled.I took off my underwear and I was totally naked..."come into me ...".I said, caressing my sexuality
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:48 am

"Charles moaned and bit his lips. Once he saw her totally naked, his manhood became harder. He made her raise slowly and pulled her on bed. Breathing deeply, he put himself on top of her and parted her legs. He kept on rubbing his hardness against her entrace excitedly"

Better...my lady?

"He grinned"
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:55 am

"Oh yes Charles...not to stop"...I shouted again and again and moved my hips at the same time
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:59 am

"Charles moved his lips on her breasts again. He let out a moan and entered her strongly, deeper inside her. He kept on pushing his hardness again and again, moaning of pleasure"
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:01 am

I felt a strong orgasm and scratched the back of him, I gently bit his lips...
"Oh Charles!!!".I exclaimed
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:21 pm

"Charles pushed himself into her deeper and faster. He moaned at every inch and met his tongue with her, tasting the warmth of her mouth"
Back to top Go down
Isabella de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Isabella de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:00 am

That was an unforgettable night for me...I returned to Navarre, in 1530, I married René de Rohan, .... but Charles was still in my heart...
That night we made love several times, after he said goodbye with a kiss and I returned to Navarre
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:53 am

Eleanor hadn't seen her brother in some time and went to his chambers to visit him, knocking on the door before entering. "Charles, its Nora! May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Rose Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Anne Rose Howard

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:45 pm

His father was very strange, he did not want to meet anyone during his stay in Norfolk, Anne wanted clarification. the only person she could talk to you his father and his uncle Boleyn was the Duke of Suffolk.
<< Your Grace, it is allowed? >>
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:30 pm

"Charles was reading a book lying on his back. Once he heard knocking and recognized his sister's voice, he closed the book and stood up from bed immediately. He opened the door and smiled warmly seeing finally Eleanor"

Nora! Oh...have you finally time for your old brother? Come in, I was thinking to visit you today...

"He hugged her and leaded her inside room when a young lady approached him. He looked curiously at her"

My lady...can I help you?

"He asked, while Nora was already inside and still keeping the door opened"
Back to top Go down
Anne Rose Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Anne Rose Howard

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:27 pm

with a lot of shyness
<< Good evening sir, I would like to talk to you >>
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:44 pm

"Charles looked at her and smiled kindly. He nodded"

Of course...I'm listening you, my lady...

"He answered, not hiding his surprise and wondering what she needed"
Back to top Go down
Anne Rose Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Anne Rose Howard

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:21 pm

she tried to be quiet
<< My lord, I would like clarification on the behavior of my father and my uncle, you're with them in the good graces of the King, you should know >>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles Brandon's bedchamber
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next