The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charles Brandon's bedchamber

Go down 
+19
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Philip of Bavaria
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Elena Salvatore
Katherine Tudor
Anne Rose Howard
Eleanor Brandon
Isabella de Navarra
Elena Glinskaya
Ursula Misseldon
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Quiteria de Navarra
Geoffrey Lonshord
Catherine Willoughby
Alfonsina Garcia
Nan Saville
Anna Stafford
Anne Grey
Charles Brandon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:31 pm

"Charles took a deep breath. He knew that this moment would have arrived, now or later. He thought of being prepared, but he didn't expect such King's choice"

Everything will be alright. I'm sure your brother choosed carefully your future husband. And you...will be more happy than you think. Have you...already met him?

"He asked hesitantly"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:25 pm

"No not yet..." I smile faintly "Charles, you are my dear friend and I would like you to meet him with me." I arrange my hair as I speak, twirling locks around my fingers. "If you can't, I'll understand and ask Lady Anne."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:04 pm

"Charles frowned again and shook his head"

Oh no...there is no need. I promise I'll be with you during the official meeting. The King will surely agree. But rather...tell me: how do you feel about that? I...I understand that you're scared. But this is your marriage, not your execution...

"He added trying to smile, noticing how much she was in tension. Then he pulled her sweetly towards himself"

Come here...
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Embracing him, I smile and look up at him. "I have only just been reunited with my family and this marriage would send me away from them...it would break my heart!" I step back: flattening my dress and perfecting my appearance. "..But I shall do my duty!"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:43 pm

"Charles wrapped his arms around her shoulders. Once she stepped back he took a deep breath"

Probably you'll remain in England. If this is a former marriage, your husband will live in Navarre, and you won't be forced to...sleeping with him...

"He added, hoping not to look jealous. But something was making him feel secretely angry and nervous"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Looking slightly confused "I would be his wife....my Maidenhead will be his to take" I look at him to under my eyelashes "But I would give my innocence to any man I loved..."
I gently put my hands on his chest and press my body against his as I embrace Charles again.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:14 pm

"Charles was still confused but he returned her embrace and smiled"

You can fall in love with him, one day. Little by little, you'll learn to love him...

"He whispered caressing her hairs and frowning at the same time. He understood what she meant but he pretended he didn't"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:28 pm

"I hope I do..." Stepping back once more, I smile at him. "The last time I saw His Majesty, my Father, he told me; that love comes when you least expect it...and whatever happens, you should keep hold of it forever." I laugh slightly, thinking about my father; a man who I barely knew and never really saw. "Wise words from the winter King...How is your wife, Charles?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:38 pm

"Charles sighed. He nodded after hearing her words"

Your father was a wise man. I still remember him...Well, Catherine is very sweet. She is everything a man could desire. She loves me deeply...in spite of my reputation. And I love her too. I...I'm sure that for you will be the same...

"He added after a short pause"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:46 pm

"I truly hope so" I smile at him warmly "I am sorry to have interrupted you, darling" I deeply want us to remain friends and be as close as we always have been.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:50 pm

"Charles smiled weakly shooking his head"

Oh no...I was just reading a book. Poetry relaxes me. Would you like to have a sit and drink something?

"He asked kindly showing her the sofa"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:41 pm

"Are you're sure I'm not interrupting?" Looks at him with a smile. "I hope that we can still be friends, Charles...even after everything"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:44 pm

"Charles smiled, in spite of he avoided her gaze"

We'll always be friends, Katie. I acted like a fool, not carying about your feelings. But...this won't happen anymore. Especially now...

"He answered and turned his eyes to hers"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:20 pm

"As long as we are friends" I smile warmly but my face becomes sad; my mind still filled with my father. "Charles did my father ever talk about me?...I was always told he couldn't bare to look at me, because I looked like her...The Nuns said it hurt him too much."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:23 pm

"Charles frowned again"

You look like... who, darling?
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:27 pm

"My Mother." The sadness grips my heart. Her death at my birth had always defined my place in the Royal family... The youngest daughter and the outcast Princess.
"Did he even care about me?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:43 pm

"Charles looked at her with a tender glance and took a step towards her"

Oh...darling. You're not responsible for your mother's death. And your father never blamed you for that. He...he just couldn't accept this event for many years. But he loved you...

"He sighed and raised up her chin gently"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:49 pm

I look at him and force a smile. "Thank you" I whisper feebly. "I only saw him about five times in my life..."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:05 pm

"Charles caressed softly her cheek"

Don't think about that, now. This is the past. You should rather think about your future...

"He said almost whispering"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:25 pm

"I hope my future is bright." I look up into eyes, smiling as I do. "I pray that I will be happy."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:39 pm

"Charles smiled warmly without stop to caress her"

I'm sure of it. Just trust in your brother. And in myself...
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:44 pm

"I always trust you...and always will!" I smile at him, still looking at his eyes. I feel his warm hand against my soft cheek and sigh quietly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:48 pm

"Charles smiled weakly. She was so tender and innocent that he felt he had to protect her"

Everything will be alright. Don't lose your smile...never. And don't forget who you are...

"He looked directly into her blue eyes"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:00 pm

"I am her Grace, the Princess Katherine of England" I look deeply into to his eyes and smile.
"I promise I never will...and I will always smile for you!"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:51 pm

"Charles smiled her back"

Do you feel more reassured, now? I have the feeling that you won't leave England...

"He said with a slight wink"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles Brandon's bedchamber
Page 19 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next