The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anne Stanhope's bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

Anne Stanhope's bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:11 am

I breathe heavily and turn on to my back, I then look at her and smile "My lady, I can tell you I'm the better lover." I said with a smirk and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:01 pm

I laughed again, 'Well I can't tell you that yet.'
'But I do have a feeling you may be right.'
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:37 pm

I brought her lips to mine and kissed her "I do hope this is not the last time we see each other like this." I said with a smile as I moved my hand up and down her naked body, making me aroused again.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:20 pm

I gave him a flirtaticious half smile, 'I can assure you it shall not be... you'll be seeing alot of me from now on.'
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:09 am

"Anne, sweet Anne, I shall be at your aid to fulfill your deepest desires anytime you wish" I said kissing her wanting her one more time.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:47 pm

He said excatley what I wanted to hear, I kissed him back passionately, grateful to feel wanted.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Princess Marys server send you a letter from her.

Quote :

Dear Anne
i am so sad in moment.
My mother the Queen is so sad.My father the king will a devorce of her and that only
because she can not born a son.My father send me away from Court to Ludlow.
I am so lonly here.Perhubs you can visit me.
I have hear that you will married Edward Seymour.
I wish you both all best.

with lovely greets

Mary

Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Mary Tudor wrote:
Princess Marys server send you a letter from her.

Quote :

Dear Anne
i am so sad in moment.
My mother the Queen is so sad.My father the king will a devorce of her and that only
because she can not born a son.My father send me away from Court to Ludlow.
I am so lonly here.Perhubs you can visit me.
I have hear that you will married Edward Seymour.
I wish you both all best.

with lovely greets

Mary

I was intrigued when the letter was handed to me, I waited to be alone before opening it. Once I did I was pleasantly suprised that the princess mary chose me to turn to, I also had much sympathy for the poor girl.
'Dear Mary,
I have thought much about you, I had hoped being away from court would have been good for you at this distressing time.
I will try and visit you soon. Edward has recently returned but hopefully he will allow me to come to you.
Anne Stanhope
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:11 pm

Ursula will Anne ask that she traval with her to Mary at Ludlow.
She knock on Annes door.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:07 pm

I was just sitting infront of my mirror thinking about Thomas and Edward when there was a knock at my door. I jumped and steadied myself before answering. I was pleased to see Ursula, someone who I felt completely comfortable around.
'Ursula! What a lovely surprise! Do come in!'
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:15 pm

Ursula enter Annes Bedchamber.

" Anne i will visit Mary at Ludlow the King have give me the permission.
I want ask you if you will accompany me?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:20 pm

My eyes widened, Ursula always goes straight to the point and I loved that about her. I thought about how sad Mary looked at the Christmas party.
'Yes I would like to go, the girl needs some decent company'.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:33 pm

Ursula is happy that Anne will accompany her.

" I am so happy that you came with me."

Ursula dilatoriness a moment.

" You and Edward have see me at the Christmas Party at the table from Lord Suffolk.
But i not was there to flirt with him.He have help me at a aggravating situation with Lord Bosworth.
He have touch me and want that i split the bed with him.He was very rude and Lord Suffolk have help me.
I will thankful to Lord Suffolk he have established me with his Lady."

Ursula smilie.
" There was not more.I have listen to the words of Edward Seymour.He have give me the tip that
i will be virtuous for a Lady in Waiting.Will you ask Edward if you can come with me at Ludlow?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:20 pm

'I am happy that you asked me. You know how much I care for Mary.'
I listened for a short second before snapping, 'How dare he treat you like that! ' I was angry, Ursula did not deserve such treatment. 'Maybe I underestimated Charles Brandon.' I admitted. 'How did he help you?'
I dismissed Ursula's question with my hand, 'I don't need to ask him, he will let me do whatever I wish.' I grinned, 'I have him wrapped around my little finger!'
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Ursula must smilie at the last words from Anne.

" Lord Suffolk have take the Duke away from me he want make a fight when the Duke not end to flout me.
And he have take a Guard before my bedchamber for my save.He is a Gentlemen.
We have make a wrong picture of Lord Suffolk."

Ursula is very relieved that Anne know the truth of the incident at the christmas party.

" I will propose that we meet us at Backyard/ Courtyard from court that we can travel together to Lady Mary.
I will leave you know that you can pack your things for Ludlow.See you at the Backyard."

Ursula gives Anne a kiss of her cheeks and leave her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:23 pm

I frowned, 'Normally we are both such good judges of character, but I do feel guilty as Charles seems like such a gentleman.' I nodded, 'I shall pack right away'
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:21 am

Ursula have forget to tell Anne that she can`t drive.
She send a server with a letter.

Quote :
" Dear Anne

please forgive me i can`t drive to Ludlow i feel me sick.
Perhubs you can drive alone when you drive please tell Mary that her sister Cordelia
will come.Be careful in all things i have see that Thomas Boleyn Anne Boleyns father is back
at Court.

with friendly greets

Ursula

P.S. Greets Edward from me

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Stanhope's bedchamber
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2