The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber

Go down 
+4
Geoffrey Lonshord
Maria De Salinas
Catherine Willoughby
Charles Brandon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:36 pm

"Charles felt frozen after her words. His hand was still extended in empty air, unable to touch her. He took a deep breath after shooking slowly his head"

Catherine...you can't be serious. You know how much I love you. Our marriage is something more than...helping my pupil. You're my wife! And I beg you to forgive me...if I hurted you in some way. I decided to change. To change for you. For God's sake, Catherine...look at me...

"He added leaning on her. He placed his hand on her arm hoping to make her turn towards him"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:14 pm

You have not changed and why should I lower myself you haven't changed and their is only so many times you can keep apologizing for the same mistakes you keep making. I don't want to be your wife anymore go and be with the one you would rather be married too as I consider myself not to be your wife anymore. Still looking ahead she wanted him to leave her life for good
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:10 pm

"Charles looked at her with shocked eyes"

Catherine...look at me, I'm your husband! Who are you talking about? I...I stopped with my old life. I have no mistresses, and there is anyone else in my life except you. Why don't you believe me? Darling, please...

"He whispered hardly rubbing softly her shoulder"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Catherine turned to face him I don't want to be left raising your children while your out with women can't you just marry the one you love instead of me as I no longer love you
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:04 pm

"Charles sighed deeply leaning on her"

I married you, darling. Anyone else. I don't want other women but you. I...I don't believe you don't love me. Forgive me...and I swear that I'll be faithful to you. I want you to be the mother of my children...

"He whispered holding softly her cheek"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:10 pm

I. . Charles it's not the most easiest being married to you and I don't want to be left broken by you sorry CharlesCatherine removed his hand from her face
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:20 pm

"Charles shook his head again. He was still wondering what he did to have this reaction from her"

I won't break your heart again, my love. Neither I'll break my nuptial oak. I...I know I'm not perfect. But please...just give me another chance. I...I don't want to lose you, Catherine...

"He added without removing his eyes from hers. But her eyes were so cold and different from usual"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:05 pm

Fine but stop neglecting me and making me feel worthless this is our marriage! Catherine nestled herself against his chest
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:03 pm

"Charles let out a sigh in relief and wrapped hia arms tightly around her"

Oh my love! I won't neglet you anymore and I won't make you suffer. I swear it. You worth...everything to me. I just want you to be proud of your husband. And...I'll never stop loving you...

"He raised up her chin softly and finally met her lips with his"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:53 pm

Catherine removed her lips from his. you can't have a wife with women on the side because I will leave you so im giving you the chance to marry someone else
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:37 pm

"Charles rolled his eyes"

Why should I marry someone else, Catherine? The only chance I want from you is your trust. Just trust me, darling. And everything will be alright between us...

"He whispered, hoping to convince her about his good intentions"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:52 pm

Moving somewhat comfortable Catherine turned her gaze away We already have secrets I do im having a baby
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:17 pm

"Charles was going to stand up from bed. But he stopped suddenly after her sentence. He looked at her with astonishment"

You...you're...what? Oh my love! I...I'm so happy. Why haven't you told me before?

"He asked, trying to caress her cheek again"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:38 am

Catherine turned to look at him Because I wanted to make sure that I actually was I had to keep it to myself you would of been devastated if I was not and it is wrong to build up a man's hope about such important things. Taking his hand Catherine brought it too her lips Stay with me for the night perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:33 pm

"Charles listened her silently. Then he let out another sigh in relief watching her kissing his hand"

But of course...I won't leave you alone, tonight. I won't leave you alone anymore...

"He whispered smiling. He leaned on her meeting softly her lips again"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:50 am

Catherine lifted herself up of the bed her hands placed around his neck as she continued to kiss him her other hand undoing his doublet the tips of her fingers running up and down his manhood. Am glad that you won't leave me my love I would be very depressed now where were we.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:25 pm

"Charles moaned deeply feeling her hand on his manhood and helped her to remove his doublet. His hands unlaced her corset fastly and before she could finish her sentence he was already on top of her"

No need to be depressed, my love. You're finally carrying our child. And I just want to make love with you, tonight...

"He moaned again and started kissing her neck and her breasts with passion"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:19 am

Catherine had a very strong sexual urge for her husband but he was not hers he never was which made relations with him heartbreaking she just wanted someone to love her not to use her for marriage or heirs to his estate but Catherine was enjoying all the attention he was giving to her she pulled his lips closer to her fingers entangled in his chest her while her nipples harden under the suck of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:49 pm

"Charles kept on sucking hungrily her nipples. He could feel her desire and parted her legs to put himself between them. He wanted her strongly like never before"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:15 pm

Catherine moaned as she felt a breeze of cold air as he parted her legs. Raising his chin up she looked at him. Are you sure you want this with me
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:21 pm

"Charles sighed as she raised his face to her. He hold her cheek in his hand"

I want you, Catherine. Just tell me that you want me too. Nothing else...

"He whispered breathing deeply and staring at her soft lips"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Catherine looked at him smiling Yes I love you as I have never had any one else before of course I want you! Who else is going to be my duke I want you with every little beat of my heart I think it beats your name.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:51 pm

"Charles listened her talking while his heart was beating faster. Now he realized how much she was in love with him. He sighed with passion and kissed deeply her lips"

Oh my love...I'll make you happy. You're so beautiful...

"He whispered while kissing her. In the meanwhile his manhood was becoming harder. Then he moaned pushing stronger himself inside her"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Charles... Catherine groaned arching her lower body up to him the warmth of his lips making her moan wrapping her arms around him breathing breathless into his ear. Never make me sad I would become a shattered women if you did
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:57 pm

"Charles pushed with all his strenght and passion, holding tightly her legs around him"

Never, Catherine...never!

"He whispered. Once he met her lips again, his tongue explored slowly her warm mouth"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next