The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King's Reception Room

Go down 
+35
Isabella Vasa
Daenerys Targaryen
George Hastings
Grace de Velville
Alexandrina Duarte
Henry VIII of England
Thomas More
Will Somers
William Davenport
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Francis of Navarre
Katherine Tudor
Margaret Vasa
Gustav Vasa
Thomas Cromwell
Viola Lancaster
Mionetta Rizzo
Francesca Benedetti
Quiteria de Navarra
Ursula Misseldon
Alfonsina Garcia
William Stuart
Diane de Poitiers
Margaret Douglas
Henry Norris
Lorenzo Campeggio
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Geoffrey Lonshord
Thomas Howard
Thomas Boleyn
Charles Brandon
Anne Boleyn
James Stuart of Scotland
Madeline De Fontanay
Mary Tudor
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

King's Reception Room - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:57 pm

Mary must wait that her father have time for her.There is one person at the Reception Room.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Henry VIII of England wrote:
Henry nodded and smiled ironically after her words

Yes...I know what you mean, my lady. My cousin Francis can be an hard opponent. I never trusted him completely. Anyway...I can assure you that you're safe, here, lady Francesca. You can consider yourself under my direct protection, since now...

He smiled gently

I smile brightly, Thank you so much Your Majesty. You are very generous to do this for me. I still stand tall, trying not to notice his eyes all over me.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:19 am

Henry smiled and rubbed softly his chin

Tell me about yourself, my lady. Are you married?

He asked, without removing his eyes from her
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:47 pm

I smile, No I am not married Your Majesty. My husband died a few years ago. My eyes never leave him.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Henry sighed and nodded slowly

I'm sorry to hear that, my lady. Do you trust finding a new husband here? If so...I warn you: english court is full of impenitent womanizers...

He said grinning, still staring at her
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:34 am

I take a deep breath, I leave me finding a husband to my father and I do not know where he is looking. He is too busy as he just got married again himself. My thoughts immediately turn to Henry in Navarre and a big smile forms on my face.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:44 am

Henry nodded, remmbering suddenly what he heard recently

Oh yes...I heard about that. Your father wrote to me, so I ask you to bring him my congratulations, my lady. And...have you any idea about who he will choose for you?

He asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:11 pm

I smile, Amelia is gentle soul and I believe she is perfect in taming my fahter's spirit a bit. I take a deep breath and I am starting to feel more comfortable around the King. I have no idea who he will choose for me. All I hope is that the person will be a beneficial alliance to my country. I look at him curiously. Are you saying that there is an englishman interested in a Princess? I am up for any suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:18 am

Henry laughed

Well...many men would be interested in you, my lady. That's why I suggested you to be careful. I'm sure your father will choose the best one for you...

He grinned
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:05 pm

I smile at him in return, Oh I am sure that he will Your Majesty. I relax my stance just slightly. If I may be so bold to say that it feels like we have become good friends.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:07 am

Henry smiled after her words. He looked at her elegant figure

Uhm...I thought we already were friends, my lady. But yes, since last time I saw you...you were a child, and given that you're a beautiful woman now, then we can be more friends..

He showed her a teasing smile
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:45 pm

I smile at his flirtatiousness, Oh Your Majesty, you sure do know how to make a girl blush.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:53 pm

Henry laughed

If I really wanted make you blush, I would say more, lady Francesca. Believe me...

He winked and looked teasingly at her
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:14 am

I smile, Oh I know that you will. I am just waiting for it. In this moment, I shownhim my bold nature, my fearless reslove that I seemed to have inherited from my father.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Henry bit his lips and looked teasingly at her

Will you reach me later in my chambers, my lady? So...I can show you better what I mean...

He grinned
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:10 am

I flash a teasing smile, Perhaps I might but what would my father do if I dishonorednhim? I say with a fake serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:12 am

Henry grinned

Uhm...who told you that your father has to know, my lady? It can be our little secret. I love... secrets. Don't you?

He winked, staring at her with lust into his eyes
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:05 am

I look around the room and see that no one is paying attention to us. I walk up to him, placing each hand on an arm of the chair. I lean in and whisper so that no one could hear me speak, If i did something for you, you should do something for me. Wouldnt you agree? I teasingly bite his earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:47 pm

Henry sighed as she bit her ear. He looked at her and raised her chin with his fingers

Uhm..an agreement. It sounds interesting. What can I do for you? Be mine tonight...and I'll give you whatever you wish..

He whispered, fighting with himself to control his istincts
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:35 pm

I lick my lips, biting them, If you can help Henry of Navarre repel the french from his kingdom, I promise I shall let you explore every inch of Italy... I say with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:57 pm

Henry listened her words carefully and grinned

Uhm...I could have some advantes...then why not? I'll send him my army..

Then he moved his hands on her hisps slowly

Every inch of Italy, you say? I would like to explore every inch of your body, rather...
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:38 pm

Anne came to Henry's study chamber but he wasn't there.She came to throne chamber and looked at one of King's servants

"I want to see the King!"
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Henry VIII of England wrote:
Henry listened her words carefully and grinned

Uhm...I could have some advantes...then why not? I'll send him my army..

Then he moved his hands on her hisps slowly

Every inch of Italy, you say? I would like to explore every inch of your body, rather...

I back away from him, still flashing a flirtatious smile, Just send for me and I shall come to you. I curtsy deeply and leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:48 pm

Henry heard the servant announcing Anne. So he gestured quickly Francesca to leave and looked at the entrance

Let her come in...

He felt suddenly his heart beaiting faster
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Anne entered the throne room quickly.She understood that the Henry's hiding something.She looked at his face

"What's happening?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King's Reception Room
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next