The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Boleyn's bedchamber

Go down 
+7
Cesare Garcia
George Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Wyatt
Nan Saville
Mary Boleyn
Charles Brandon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:14 am

As I return once more knowing i will not allow my brother to push me away looking at the mirror as I see where he left his mark, I put Henry back in his basket feeling mean for the words I said to him as Catherine falls asleep I ask one of the servants to look after them as I go for a walk
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:59 am

Cesare opened Marys door without knocking and closed it and he looked at her "Are you alright?" he asked and he walked up and touched the mark George had left on her face, and whatever he felt for George was gone in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Cesare walks in and touches my cheek I flinch at least it heal more then his words will, but yes I think we be alright I guess I better tell Anne next get it over with, people are already talking, am sorry I ruined it for you two as the tears start to fall again
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:08 pm

Cesare wiped the tears from her eyes softly "Shh." he whispered and he hugged her tightly "We can tell Anne later, and i will tell her with you." he said and he kissed her head softly "I am a married man now Mary, i promised i would change for my son and thats what i am trying to do."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:15 pm

I wrap my arms around him you are trying you best, last eve I hated seeing Henry as I blamed him but he is innocent in all these, I have written to William and have told him. That he is with a whore, thank you for coming with me
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Cesare looked at her "You are no whore, Mary." he whispered and he decided to be honest with her "When i bedded you, i fell inlove with you.. you were the person who taught me how to love, how to open my heart..you out of all people will be forever in my heart."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:22 pm

As his words take effect on me my tears fall more now i am glad that I had a effect, I do not regret any off this,
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:25 pm

Cesare pulled her into a comforting hug "Shh now, i am back and i will not anybody harm you."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:27 pm

no one will, my brother I have now disown for what he has done, I have William to protect me as well feeling more safe now
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:30 pm

Cesare looked down at her "You cannot go back to Hever Castle." he said and he gulped a little "You should go to Blickling Hall, your family have not used it for a while and will not guess your are there.." he said "I will pay for your household expenses."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 pm

no, am not running from them and plus am still lady in waiting for my sister household. as I let him go and sit in a chair please make yourself comfortable as I look up at him
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:44 pm

Cesare sat down "i wont be at court forever, my wife is with child and i am going to go to the country when she is due."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:47 pm

am please for you, that your having another child.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:49 pm

Cesare nodded "But Henry will always be special too me."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:52 pm

am sure your new child will keep you busy, I look at him still feeling upset with myself
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:57 pm

Cesare shook his head "Henry is my special little boy, i will forever cherish him."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:00 pm

As Henry wakes I pick up and take him to my bed not even thinking about Cesare I unlace my dress and start to feed him i hope so and off course they will meet his little brother or sister only if your wife agrees
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Cesare nodded at her "O..Of course he will." he said he gulped a little as he felt desire run throughout his body but he took a deep breath and closed his eyes to control it.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:05 pm

your son is a hungry little man today I smile up at him
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:08 pm

Cesare smiled at her as he saw her exposed her breast free from her dress her shifted in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:11 pm

I look down at my son as he finishes feeding I re lace my dress and burp the little man, and take him to Cesare and put him in his hands as I sit on the floor near them as I look up at Cesare and smile
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:13 pm

Cesare looked at his son and smiled whilst rocking him, he looked at Mary and smiled softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:16 pm

peace at last as he falls back to sleep Catherine is in love with him as I look up at Cesare and I reach up to kiss Henry forehead
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:18 pm

Cesare smiled "I would expect such." he said and he reached out and stroked Mary's cheek "You're so very beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Weakly smiles thank you, and your prove to me that your a good dad I had my doubts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Boleyn's bedchamber
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next