The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Balcony

Go down 
+45
William Pennington
Gabriel Latimer
Rose Boleyn
Abigail Denny
Anthony Denny
Victoria Brandon
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Elizabeth Black
Mary Howard
Henry Throckmorton
Faith LeBeau
Dorothy Seymour
Clement Smyth
Philip of Bavaria
Madeline Stuart
Benjamin Baines
Anne Lumley
Katherine Tudor
Anne Parr
Catherine Parr
Edward Seymour
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
George Boleyn
William Stafford
Francis of Navarre
William Kingston
Jane Adler
Chandra Knight
Margaret Wyatt
Ursula Misseldon
Stephen Gardiner
Annie Wyatt
Christina of Milan
Cesare Garcia
Catherine Earnshaw
Arthur Bentley
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mary Rose Tudor
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Jane Parker
Jane Bassett
Charles Brandon
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Abigail Denny
Nurse
Abigail Denny

The Balcony - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 10:57 pm

I deal with bawdy men all the time. I hope I will settle in at court- I'm different from other ladies brother. I don't like to fuss over dresses and such things.

Being here was a far cry from anywhere else Abigail had ever been.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 6:31 am

He laughed, "Yes but I am your brother. Could you imagine how mother would react if she discovered where I'd taken you. I know you are use to it with your work but it's hardly safe for a young woman to be in that environment."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Denny
Nurse
Abigail Denny

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 8:34 am

Ha! I wasn't going to tell our mother brother! I wonder if I would have to give up my job should our parents want me to marry. My job is what makes me who I am as a person. If that was taken away from me then your taking away my essence I can't shine without my essence.

It would never happen to receive equal rights like the men at court here. Coming from a common background made Abigail work harder and appreciate what little she received.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 11:44 am

He smiled to himself, "Well I know mother would want you to. She has designs on all our freedom. I suspect father would be more lenient. You are young, Abby, perhaps in time you will grow to want marriage...it may just take time."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Denny
Nurse
Abigail Denny

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 9:46 pm

Seeing as it's your wedding night we could at least have a drink no?

No Abigail would fight of marriage as much as she could for as long as possible. She wanted to be with someone who actually wanted to be with her without being forced.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 10:27 pm

Anthony chuckled, "Yes!" he said enthusiastically with a grin.

He collected a pitcher of wine and two glasses from a nearby table, pouring glasses for them both. He hand her one glass as he raised his own, "To our happiness."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Denny
Nurse
Abigail Denny

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 10:08 am

Abigail clinked her goblet against her brothers. Happiness for herself was something she currently was finding hard. She cast her thoughts elsewhere wondering where the wine was from.

The question dear brother is what now.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 8:49 am

He shrugged, "Now? I don't know...you shall no marvellously well as a nurse and I shall live out my days as a married man. You have got everything you have wanted and I am now leading exactly the type of life I never dreamed I would."

He glanced over to her and noticed a sad expression stretch across her face. He touched her shoulder, "Are you alright, Abby?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 12:23 pm

I stand there, gazing out towards the horizon as the setting sun sends its dying light out across the capital. The breeze that blows off the river is refreshing in the summer heat and closing my eyes, I revel in it. Standing alone, I smile faintly: glad to be home and soon I would request an audience with my brother. Henry, I hoped, would be pleased to find me once again amongst his courtiers. It was interesting how easily I had adapted to court life, especially considering that I was raised away from my family: firstly living with Aunt Catherine and then with the sisters at Poissy. Opening my eyes, I watch the sun continue to fall behind the silhouette of London: a burning red glow burnishing the sky. My daughter slept in my chamber and my ladies attended to the unpacking as I disappeared to walk the corridors of Whitehall. Sighing, I rest my elbows on the bannister of the balcony and place my chin in my hands: losing all sense of time and place as I watch the evening motions of the heavens.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 9:48 am

After talking with my uncle I needed a breath of fresh air.I went out on the balcony. The sight filled me with enthusiasm.Green hills, thick forests, colorful gardens and fountains.
And only if I wish I will wake up looking this view every morning.
I could have my own quarters, my servants and retinue, people who can command, countless beautiful dresses, jewelry....and all that here- in the heart of Еngland, at the court of the Tudors. If only I want...
I smiled at myself.

I heard the sound of someone's dress. Some hands wrapped around my waist.
I turned around and see my dear cousin Anne, in all her glory.
-Anne! I am so glad to see you-I said happily.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:31 am

The sun died across London: an orange hue glowing over the city as I stood and gazed in awe. The night sky descended upon the world at a furious pace as the last shards of burning light disappeared beneath the silhouette of the capital.
I found myself drawn to the sight as others eat and drank in the hall behind me, music filling to air but seemed faded and distant as I receded into my thoughts. The taxing issues that normally plagued my mind were unsurprisingly what I tortured myself with... the future and what it may hold, my daughter and the life that stretched before her and the events that had shaken the nation. My brother had changed our world. There was no use ignoring the fact as I often would to stomach it; Henry had altered his life, my life and all his subjects lives forever...
Heaving a sigh, I tried in vain to shake such worries from my thoughts. There was little I could do, even as his sister. The world had changed and I would have to change with it... how, was something I would have to discover as the path before us unfurled.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Latimer
Soldier
Gabriel Latimer

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 5:53 pm

It must have been close to ten by the time Gabriel left the chapel, having eventually found a priest to whom he could confess, he walked a little lighter out of the chapel than he had into it. Indeed, he hadn't bothered to throw his hood over his head or even attempt to disguise himself amongst the servants that scuttled about the corridors.

Gabriel had not entered Whitehall in the usual way - he was no courtier - though the seal of the confessional was a little stronger in court than the capital. Here, priests heard the confessions of men who had the clergy in their back pocket; in the capital, confessions were exchanged for a coin or two.

Obviously, he was a little too reckless and caught the attention of two cockney guards who demanded he disclosed his identity. Gabriel, knowing his accent would give him away as an outsider, took his chances as a fast runner and bolted - hearing the clatter of the guards chase him. He aimed for where the noise was, knowing more bodies would make him less identifiable. Finally, he found himself in an enormous hall filled with food, women, music; entertainments of the wealthy. He did not pause to take in the spectacle but proceeded to a door ahead.

There he found himself - trapped - on an open balcony, "For feck sake," he swore in his Irish brogue.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 4:55 pm

Dragged from my thoughts, the voice with an accent I had never heard before shattered the intense gaze I held upon the darkening sky. I spun around. Having removed my hood earlier, a cascade of golden locks tossed as I turned; forming a shimmering halo about my face. Alarmed to find a stranger before me, a clatter of spears and feet trailed the voice as my eyes widened in surprise.
"Sir..." I somehow managed as my tongue wound itself into knots, each one tighter and more restricting, like a snake winding its way around my delicate throat. "Can I help you?"
I fought my own tongue, challenging it for my command of language as I spoke. Meanwhile, my mind raced. A thousand questions hurtling around my brain, all about the man that had crashed his way on to the balcony and into my closeted world.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Latimer
Soldier
Gabriel Latimer

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 6:56 pm

Short of breath Gabriel laughed incredulously at the situation and in desperation glanced over the balcony, approximating how much of a fall he may have to incur. As he did, he heard the gentle voice of a woman come from the other side of the balcony. He was not sure if it was the circumstances or the moonlight but he looked upon her as his guardian angel, sent to deliver him.

Madam,” he breathed in surprise with affected innocence. He smiled roguishly, holding his hands in surrender at either side of him as he took a measured step towards her, “Please…I-“

He heard the commotion in the hall, the metallic clatter of what sounded like the entire weaponry from a garrison come closer to where he stood, “I am not here,” he said, holding one finger over his lips. He then gingerly took his place behind the balcony door, hoping she and the shadows would conceal his presence.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 7:04 pm

All I could offer was a nod. A confused, yet timid nod as I stood there as silent as a church. The noise of approaching footsteps was rapid, like line of horses charging across the battlefield, and in my stillness; I could feel the ground shake beneath me as the clatter grew ever closer.
I returned my gaze to the horizon, my hands grasping the balustrade as I turned to face the open sky once more. My knuckles white and my fingers outstretched as I clung it; the rumble growing louder and louder, voices emerging from it too, as it grew closer and closer. My head flicked back to see, my eyes watching over my shoulder as the commotion arrived beside the doors; my head swiftly flicking back.

An army of feet clattered through the doors and gathered behind me. There was silence for a moment. An eerie stillness. The kind that hung over a battlefield before the clash of swords and screams filled the air. The kind my mostly absentee father had described to me once... in vivid detail. And then there was another set of footsteps, and a voice to go with them. A man's voice. A pompous man's voice. "It is no use hiding behind such a pathetic disguise..." The affectedly grand voice stated as a handful of chubby fingers clasped my slender shoulder.
As the man pulled my shoulder, I turned to see him and the Yeomen of the Guard gathered around me; their grand spears pointed at my body.

"Can I help you Captain?" I managed; my voice wavering for a moment as my eyes met his. The alarm in his was similar to that of a lame deer that had seen a wolf. The hand immediately disappeared from my shoulder and his gaze fell from my own as he bowed. The guards about me lifting their spears and following suit as their commander stuttered. "My apologies ...Your Highness..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Latimer
Soldier
Gabriel Latimer

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:15 am

Stifled behind the door, Gabriel struggled to contain his limbs behind such a confined space and muttered beneath his breath: swearing in his own tongue, cursing the court and the guards and guilt that had sent him to seek reparation from God as he stumbled over his feet. He might have looked like a boy on a ship’s deck for the first time, no legs for the sea and on uncertain ground. Though he was in the shadows, he could still perceive all that was about him and the noise soon became deafening. The clamour of the guards was ridiculous, he thought, from the safety of his nook. One man and they send an army, I might as well have committed some crime for all the fuss they are making. Yet, he was gratified that he - he as a man - was seen as such a threat. Indeed, how could this woman now before him not think the same and run to the guards?

He looked up to her, taking the liberty of beholding all of her form from the anonymity the dark shadows supplied him. She was tall, perhaps only a couple of heads shorter than Gabriel; slight except from the curve of her dress about her waist and that golden hair - Gabriel wished he might know how it looked let down. Despite her appearance as a noble woman of grace, there was obviously a rugged bravery to her - the type only people who had lived beyond the walls of court might ever know.

As the guards approached her, speaking in that hideous accent Gabriel did so often hear by the port, he felt himself incline out of the shadows to take in the situation. She looked down on them with the command of a ship’s captain, as an equal to Gabriel - to any man. And the men did respond to her command, they stepped back, bowing and retreated like acquiescent dogs. Gabriel was confused. Did they call her ‘Your Highness’, thought he with furrowed brow. She was English, yes, so nobility of here. Yet, the stories he heard of the King’s new woman did not fit her description: a black witch, with a mole and sixth finger. No, this woman was not ugly. He had once seen Queen Catherine processing through the city in all her pomp and pageantry and though she was far from him, he did not think it could be her - was she even still in court? As an outsider, he was at a disadvantage but as they left the balcony he stepped forward - moved more by her bravery than position.

Gentle lady, you have my thanks - I do believe I now owe you my life,” he began with a slight smile, his accent curling around the words - smooth as silk, deep as a valley.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 3:25 pm

I could feel my fingers trembling as I spoke. The glint of the ornate spears still caught my eyes, a sinister shimmering that held my gaze for a moment. "Can I help you Captain?" I repeated in a voice like a larks. My unusual accent was a prominent feature; neither wholly English, nor wholly French, but a mixture of the two. A continental accent. An ever present reminder of a childhood spent away from my family and court, a childhood spent in a French nunnery, far from home and under the watchful gaze another realm's court.

The captain stumbled over words, his pompous tone had withered away. "No... Not at all, princess." His beady eyes remained on the ground as I floated forward; trying desperately to move with grace and serenity. "Then I would ask that you leave me..." The man and the Yeoman of the Guard bowed once again, mumbling and stumbling over their apologies. "Of course, your Grace. Thank you, your Grace." And with that they were gone; scurrying from the room for fear that my brother would hear of his most trusted protectors manhandling his sister. Threatening and pointing spear towards his beloved youngest sister.

I leaned against the balustrade for a moment, drawing a long, deep breath. Having a spear held towards my body had been... uncomfortable to say the least. Another long deep breath filled her lungs. As the intriguing man appeared and spoke, she felt her lips curl into a smile.
"I wouldn't say that."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Latimer
Soldier
Gabriel Latimer

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 5:25 pm

Gabriel was astonished by the display. It might have been something performed at the gaieties by the port. Her character would be a queen: a dowager perhaps or married to some distant King. Quietly, not even admitting it to himself, Gabriel imagined himself in the role of her King in - her equal...and keeper.

She would not be from the land she ruled, she would be distinct from the natives who flopped about her court. Indeed, he thought there was something unusual about her accent. It coated her voice like honey, it was deeper and less shrill than the usual English tongue. He could not place where, even though he had a good ear - it was something entirely unique.

The courtiers would be fat players; actors with bulbous noses and she would be played by the prettiest boy a playhouse could find.

Yet she is not pretty - Gabriel's mind interjected. She is no girl but a woman. Yes, thought he, it is beauty not just prettiness. If Anne Boleyn was a black witch, she would be a white one - her charms were not from the darkness but from whispers and the kind of smile she now wore. If I linger, Gabriel thought, there may be some magic string bound around my heart and her little finger. Perhaps it was the Celtic myth and fiction of his childhood, but Gabriel was not entirely unconvinced that there might be witchcraft in a woman's beauty. Still...he lingered.

"You may not have the candour, lady...but I do. I am indebted to you and your mercy," he countered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 1:45 pm

"You have no need to be sir..." I smiled weakly, the glint of the blades haunted my mind and eyes like the scene of a nightmare. "You owe no debt to me."
There was something I could not put my finger upon, strange sense of safety that I could not describe as I stood alone with a man I did not know and had never met before. A man that had come crashing into my world followed by a stampede of soldiers... Perhaps I was stupid or naive, or possibly both, but when I should have felt more scared and vulnerable, I was surprisingly calm. His accent was different, unlike any other of the men that filled her brother's court and that only added to the mysterious man's appeal. However, it was time to depart.
"This has been an... unusual evening." A chuckle escaped my lips as I moved with as much grace as I could muster; like a serene swan with legs that kicked violently beneath the water. Through the door way, music filled the air and candle light flickered; as I arrived beneath the wooden frame that had brought the man exploding into my life, I turned. Casting my gaze over my shoulder and with a smile spread across my lips, I sang.
"Unusual but exciting...though..." I chuckled once again "If you're going to break into palaces, it tends to be best to avoid the guards."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Latimer
Soldier
Gabriel Latimer

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 7:26 pm

He watched her move quietly and slowly. She had to be noble, no simple or common woman could afford to move with as much grace and luxuriate in the time she had to spend. He followed her with dark eyes while both becoming aware of his tanned and ruddied skin and how unkempt and rough he must have seemed to her. He fixed his doublet and cleared his throat as discreetly as a soldier was able. Why was he following her with tentative steps? Why did his eyes linger at her smile?

Like some events,” he retorted quickly, feeling the urgency of saying something to her before she left, “they happen without our willing them. The wheel of fortune does command us all, my lady.”

He then bowed to her, clasping both his hands behind his back as he did so. Had he been clean shaven or dressed in the gentlemen’s fashions, he may have passed for some count or other from the Celtic lands that neighboured England, “Either way, I am glad fortune brought me to you tonight. Might I at least know the name of my defender?”
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 1:03 pm

Stifling a chuckle, I felt the corners of my mouth twitch as the smile across my brightened. This man was unlike any I had ever really met; far from the pampered nobles or fluttering courtiers that filled Henry's court and my home... and yet, he was nothing like the gardeners that had tended to the orchards at Poissy. No, this man was quite unique.

With my gaze still cast over my shoulder, I swallowed back the fear that gripped my tongue. Once he knew who I was any illusion or idea he may have had about me would be shattered. My lips remained frozen for another moment before I forced myself to speak, like a flame sterilising a wound. "My name is Katherine." I smiled. "Katherine Tudor... The Princess Katherine."

I turned my head towards the door and in a flurry of golden hair, stepped into the flickering lights beyond the wooden frame. I was transported into a world of noise; music and laughter assaulting my senses as with each graceful footstep, I left the intriguing man and returned to reality.
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 5:18 pm

[quote=]" William stared at her white hand for a long while. He could feel her glance upon him, and this made him feel alive. This young and beautiful woman had the power of waking up forgotten emotions inside him. But he couldn't forget his status. She was a respectful lady, and he had to behave with respect towards her. At the same time, that hand was like a sweet invitation for him. He swallowed nervously, and glanced around. Meeting her glance, he reached her hand with his, accepting in this way her invitation to leave the party  If you wish so, Ma'am..  He said into a whisper that only Margery could hear"[/quote]

Taking his hand I led William carefully towards the doors. I didn't look back to see if anyone had noticed. My heart was beating faster as we ran down the long hall, giggling like a naughty child until they arrived. At the balcony doors. This is suitably more private for us. I walked to the balcony door, unlocked the golden latch and slid it open. Stepping out onto the balcony to breathe in the cool fresh air that only the nighttime rain can bring. The air felt clean, crisp and fresh. Out of all the ladies tonight you choose me, why is that my lord. I turn around and locked my eyes on his. Stepping closer and closer to him. Until his breath was felt against my skin. Oh! I am not complaining rather, curious.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 12:21 pm

William was still confused, but he let this young lady to led him until the balcony. They were alone now, no one hearing or seeing them. For some reason, he couldn't remove his eyes from her. Her hand's skin was smooth, and her beautiful blonde hairs must be smooth as well. If only he could touch them..Suddenly he woke up by his thoughts at her voice's sound

I..I still can't explain this, Ma'am. Even to myself. I have spent a whole year far from court. You know..I was seriously injured. After a fight with Boleyn's servant. I think everyone thought that I was dead. Including my master, lord Brandon. But..since I'm now fully recovered..I decided to come back to court..

William paused, letting a breathing coming out from his mouth. The air was raher fresh around them. He looked at Margery with desolation in his eyes

Oh I'm..I'm terribly sorry. I'm boring you with my life's issues. But..I felt something inside me when I saw you in the Hall. I know it's childish..and even ridicoulus, for a man of my age..but it's the truth. I find you..extremely beautiful. Only in some paintings I saw a similar beauty..

He smiled to himself for his own sentence and shrugged

Now..you must think I'm a rather weird man..Margery..

He added in a whisper, waiting for her reaction as he dared to proununce her name
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 9:29 pm

Oh please, call me Margery. I listened to his story with a great deal of interest. Only when the name "Brandon" was mentioned, a shiver crawled over me.You, you work for him. This would not go down well with my mistress, Anne. Every body knew about the great dislike between the two families. What I took away from his words was, that this man had feelings for me. Should I thwart all his efforts and advances towards me? Oh, this is charming! You flatter me, William, your words are like music.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 7:08 pm

William looked at her in silence for a brief moment, before replying

Yes..I work for him. Actually, I have studied as lawyer. After learning about my knowledge about laws, Lord Brandon decided to take me at his service..

He stepped forward until he could lean his hands against the railing. After taking a deep breath, he continued his story

After the fight with Boleyn's servant, Lord Brandon found me in the Church. I was lying on the ground, bleeding and unconscious. He left, thinking that I was probably dead. To be honest, Margery..I share the same opinion of my Master about Anne Boleyn. I was going to be killed because of her..

William turned his glance towards her again. She was hearing him with a perplexed expression on her beautiful face. He smiled lightly. He was like hypnotized by her beauty

But you..you almost made me forget all this. I just hope you won't reject my attentions. I understand you don't know me. But..I'm sure I'll dream about your face tonight, and tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow..until I'll meet you again. Oh..I don't even know who your Mistress is. I know I could seem..intrusive. But I wish to know everything about you..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Balcony
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next