The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Steps

Go down 
+7
Guinevere D'Amboise
Margaret Wyatt
Benjamin Baines
Viola Lancaster
Noelle Hoffman
James Stuart of Scotland
Jane Bassett
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:56 pm

Margaret laughed "What? A secret lover? Oh no..I am not that kind of woman.." She shook her head, still laughing
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:57 pm

I shrugged,"Perhaps you could be."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:01 pm

Margaret shook her head "I don't think so. I don't want to betray my husband.." She said simply
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:03 pm

I nodded,"You still seem like a morally sound person - given all that you have been through. I doubt I could be like that...or demonstrate your commitment."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:08 pm

Margaret shook her head "Morality and decency are very important things to me. And I am used to fight temptations.." She answered
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:23 pm

I shrugged,"I don't really believe temptations are a bad thing. They are your instinct - an indictor of something...to me guilt is man made and so are temptations. "
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:21 am

Margaret giggled "It seems you are going to challange me, Gwen. Or maybe, to challange yourself. In order to see if a good and virtuous wife can commit adultery.."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:33 am

I replied,"I'll never have that challenge for I shall never marry..."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:27 pm

Margaret giggled again "How can you be so sure? You could meet a man who will make you change your mind. Marriage is not so bad, if you marry the right man.." She replied
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:04 pm

"It is not getting married...it is the whole notion of marriage itself,"I began to explain,"The longevity...I doubt I could love only one person forever, perhaps I could but I doubt it. I have loved and been loved by two and I'm only twenty four. I feel like I have time to love many."

I sighed with a soft smile,"You and I are incredibly different. My mother met my father when she was twenty eight and had me when she was thirty-one, rather old by today's standards but it worked. They had both lived their life and loved others - when they were ready to have a child, they found each other. I'm young and I wish for the same. I do not want to end my life before it has begun."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:09 am

Margaret opened her eyes wide "Twentyfour? Oh my God..congrats, Gwen. You look even younger than me. And I am just 19 years old..almost twenty.." She giggled a bit and she paused "If you prefer to wait..I understand. Perhaps nothing lasts forever. And if you want enjoy your youth before marriage, you are free to do that. Are you sure you are not a vampire?" She asked frowning and jokingly
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:00 am

I rolled my eyes in a good natured sort of way. I remembered being nineteen and thinking reaching twenty-four was some sort of achievement. Her eyes were tired for a girl of nineteen, she - despite privilege.

"I wish. Life would be so much better if you knew it was forever - you would have time to do everything. Sadly so many of us get to try so little before we are old and grey."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:54 pm

Margaret smiled and she shrugged "We are both so young, and we have a whole life before us. I still have many dreams to come true, like having children. What about your dreams, Gwen? I am sure that you have one, at least.." She asked
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:26 pm

I shrugged,"Not really. I'm happy, I'm content - I have nothing that I crave. If I had children then I would be happy and if I didn't I would remain content. I don't know what I want in truth."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:23 am

Margaret looked at her a bit surprised. But she understood what she meant, actually "It looks like you believe in fate and destiny. Or more simply, you probably fear taking decisions about your life cause you fear making the wrong choice.." She paused and she smiled "But I think you are right. We can create our destiny, but until a certain point.."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:55 am

I laughed lightly,"Not really. We carve our own paths - the Gods...well my Gods, sort of mould our route but I wish to take my own path and not leave my life simply to fate. Nor do I fear making the wrong decisions, rather...I don't care. They may be wrong but I will learn from them regardless. I have made decisions that are wrong but I have learned from them more than my right decisions."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:25 pm

Margaret sighed "Your Gods have been very good to you. They gave you beauty and a clever mind. You don't even look belonging at this era. So you must be very grateful to them.." She said, feeling very curious about her pagan world
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:28 pm

I laughed brightly,"Oh I am not so sure about the beauty -especially when sat beside you- but I have been lucky. Perhaps you should convert - my Gods are more forgiving,"I replied as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:36 pm

Margaret giggled "A converstion? Oh I don't think so. Rather, you could be in danger to be converted to catholicism. I am very persuasive.." She said in the same joking tone
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:56 pm

I laughed,"Not with that I'm afraid. My opinions are better not voiced on catholicism."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:15 am

Margaret laughed after her "Oh I could say the same thing about paganism. But I admit that it's a fascinating world. I want to read more about that.."
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 5:52 am

I nodded thoughtfully,"I do so love to hear all the old stories from my family. Not necessarily about pagans but the generations of our family...they can tell them so much better than I do."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Margaret smiled sweetly "You look very tied to your family. I love hearing old stories too. When I was a child, my brother Thomas used reading me a lot a stories before sleeping.." She remembered with nostalgia that old times
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:33 pm

I grinned,"You said he was a poet? Tell me of his poems. I heard there is a library here - will I find any there?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:48 am

Margaret nodded smiling brightly "Oh of course, you can. You can find something in the library. But I have all his poems in my room. I can give you some book, if you want. Some poems..are inspired by his old love for Anne Boleyn. You know..he was madly in love with her. And I fear he still have feelings for her.." She admitted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps   Steps - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steps
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next