The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas and Joan´s private garden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Thomas and Joan´s private garden Empty
PostSubject: Thomas and Joan´s private garden   Thomas and Joan´s private garden I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wolsey gently takes her hand in his while they enter their private garden, he opens the gate carefully and they walk slowly through the garden, enjoying the evening sun making long shadows everywhere. He takes a deep breath and points a little bird, chirping on a branch and they watch it for a while, smiling while they stand close to eachother, his arm around her shoulder.
`Ahh... so wonderful to be outside again and gain a fresh head, I guess you missed it as much as I, didn´t you,my love? Our garden at Hampton Court is lovely as well, but in the winter we could not go outside that often. Aren't you cold, my love, do you have your shawl wrapped properly?'

He arranges the shawl around her neck and torso, takes her head gently in his hands and kisses softly her lips, then they continue their walk arm in arm.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan´s private garden   Thomas and Joan´s private garden I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:31 pm

*She walks with him and holds tightely his arm, admires the wonderful garden and smiles tenderly when they see the bird* aww my love *smiles at him and rests her head on his arm* yes my love I missed spending some time in the free air *softly rubs his chest and walks with him slowly meanwhile the sun is hiding, everything is so quiet, they feel they are the owners of the world when they are like this, they have everything they need,EACHOTHER*

*She smiles and melts in love when you worry for her* aww my love don't worry, I am fine *smiles to you and kisses you deeply when you are arranging her shawl, kisses you deeply, tenderly, with all her love* thankyou my love, thankyou very much *holds tightely his arm and continues walking with him* I love this garden my darling, is so precious to spend a whole sunny afternoon here, to make a kind of private picnic *winks at him and smiles completely in loved and melted for him*

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan´s private garden   Thomas and Joan´s private garden I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:25 pm

´I don´t want you to get a cold, my love.´ he smiles and kisses her deeply, then they continue their walk in silence for a while, enjoying that precious moment together.
He feels totally relaxed and grinns at her.
´Remember I used to chase you through the garden my angel? Ahh such wonderful memories...' he winks at her and caress her arm on his and they smile at eachother for a moment, untill he hears a cough and notices a servant approached them quietly, bowing deeply while he hands him a parchment.
He doesn't wait for a reply and disappears immediately while Wolsey opens the parchment slowly, frowning deeply while reading, then he folds it again and sigh deeply, staring at the document in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan´s private garden   Thomas and Joan´s private garden I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:29 am

Aww my love don't worry for me, I won't get a cold if you stay here with me, you warm me the whole time *smiles and rests her head against your shoulder meanwhile you both walk arm in arm smiling and kissing each other*

Aww yes I remember my love *she winks at him happily with her eyes brightening of happiness* maybe you can chase me soon again *winks again and then a servant approaches and leaves, giving her divine beloved Thomas a paper, he reads and his expression makes Joan feel a pinch in her stomach, hugs him and softly rubs his back* what happens my love? *she asks worried* is there any problem sweetheart? *she's worried but tries to calm down meanwhile she softly rubs his back with a hand and his chest with the other trying to calm him down too*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan´s private garden   Thomas and Joan´s private garden I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:22 pm

He bites his lips while he slowly shakes his head, frowning deeply.
Finally he turns his eyes to hers, smiling faintly as he ordens his thoughts.
'My love... this parchment comes from the Pope. He... thanks me for all my efforts and my trust in Him and in Campeggio!' he laughs dismissive and shrugs.
'Furthermore he tells me to have confidence in Campeggio's decision because it is in the best interest of all who are involved, including me!'
He lowers his head and rests his forehead against hers.

'My love.... tomorrow is the final trial and I have no clue... no clue whatsoever about the outcome!'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan´s private garden   Thomas and Joan´s private garden I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:11 am

*she listens to you and hugs you meanwhile you rest your precious forehead against hers. she softly strokes your hair and rubs your back* aww my love , the Pope knows how loyal and wise you are, I know you have to win this to please the king but all this is bigger than your power and also even than his own power, he should know that a ''no'' is one of the two possible Rome's answers *
But he is a true stubborn, like a child who always wants to win at his games, but he can't ask you to win for him the games he can't, we don't know how many time he will be faithfull to Anne Boleyn and *sighs and softly rubs your cheek , then looks deeply and tenderly into your wonderful eyes* my love, I know tomorrow is the final trial and you should have known the outcome, but for a reason we won't know it until tomorrow...so my love, we only can pray and try to enjoy this evening in the best possible way, try calm down unless a little *kisses you deeply and tenderly* let's go inside and love each other, tomorrow will be a very long day and you need to be loved my divine Thomas
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan´s private garden   Thomas and Joan´s private garden I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:31 am

He closes his eyes while she speaks, their foreheads against eachother, he knows that if the outcome is negative, he will get the full blame.
'My love... I... the king made me promise him to have his annullment before the summer, so if that will not happen, I fear the results. He needs a scapegoat and my enemies will take full advantage of the situation! On the other hand, both Campeggio and I have no further authority than the pope has given us... an authority which he can cancell as quickly as he gave it to us!'

He shakes his head and moans softly.
'I have lost, my love... in any outcome, because even if the annullment will be granted, the Boleyns and Norfolk will not rest untill they achieved my downfall.... and they will influence Anne to be their mouthpiece to the king!'
She kisses him deeply and he answers her kisses, smiling faintly while he strokes her hair.
'Let's go inside, yes, I need your love, my precious Joan and I need to love you now!'
They walk back to their rooms, his arm wrapped around her in a tight embrace.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan´s private garden   Thomas and Joan´s private garden I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:28 am

*After telling him lots of times that she doesn't mind collecting the things and that she doesn't mind the fact that they haven't got many things to take with them, they go to their private garden to spend the afternoon there. their arms entwined, her head against his, she rubs his hands softly with all her love. The afternoon is sunny and quiet , some birds sing, they walk through the small green garden with beautiful flowers and they sit down in a bench*

Aww my love everything will be fine for us, we'll be happy together, doing everything we love doing, far from this crazy mess, and you haven't got to stop working, I am sure you'll work enjoying it more than ever *she smiles tenderly looking in love into his eyes and kisses his cheek softly. She knows anything will be better for you than the crazy life in the court, but she's sure you'll be happy, that you could start a new life again, enjoying your work, and she will be eternally by your side, forever and ever, doing everything to make you happy, to make you feel fine, showing you how much she loves you , needs you and worries for you*

I'll go to Esher first than you if you think that is the best and promise me you will join me some hours later, I don't mind what people can say or what they can think or do, I just don't want them to bother you anymore, and if you think that if I go first than you will be a reason less they will have to annoy you I will do that my angel, my Thomas, I only want all the best for you, and want to be eternally by your side, I don't want to spend even a day more without you *softly rubs your back and caresses your face and lips with her fingertips* we just have to wait, we don't know what future has for us and how much the king opinions can change, we just have to wait and live each day the happiest possible *smiles to you and kisses you deeply with all her love and necessity*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan´s private garden   Thomas and Joan´s private garden I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:33 pm

He takes a deep breath while they walk into their garden, their hands entangled as they move slowly, finally they reach a bench and sit down. She talks reassuring and he smiles softly, touched by her positive attitude and the pain in his stomach decreases.
'Yes, my love, I am sure everything will be fine and actually I am looking forward to get back to who I was before... a simple priest, a chaplain who serves the people instead of putting the king in the first place.' He smiles and kisses the tip of her nose.

'A quiet life together with you, what more could I possibly want?' he says and kisses her again, ignoring the panicky feeling that he no longer influences matters of state and no longer advices the king in which direction to go.

Softly he strokes her long beautiful hair, shining in the sun.
'Everything happens with a reason, my love... and from now on we can spend more time together, which is something for me to be grateful for. I love you, Joan, we will start a new life together, you and me.' He looks deeply into her eyes and kisses her for a long time, with all his love for her.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan´s private garden   Thomas and Joan´s private garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:42 pm

A simple divine handsome priest, who made me fall in love as no one has ever been in love before *she smiles at him with tender in love eyes, remembering him when he was young, and how much he made her melt and still does, every single day she is more and more in love with him* aww my Thomas, I know how much you love serving this kingdom and how wise you are to perform your activities, but who knows what future has for us? and I am sure we'll have a simple happy life together, very comfortable life, enjoying of homemade meals, helping people *smiles to you and kisses your cheek deeply and softly, rubbing your belly and then they kiss each other lovengly*

*she smiles completely melted when he talks about a new life together* aww poor you my dear Thomas, you'll have to stand me all day *laughs softly* aww my love, ofcourse everything happens for a reason, and we have to wait and see what future has for us, I am sure is something beautiful *rests her head on his arm and holds his hands tightely, softly caressing them* we'll start a new life together, always together, all the time together, doing eveything together as the couple we are...ahh my beloved Thomas, my angel, if you knew how much I love you ahhh, you'll never ever have a slight clue *winks and sits down on your lap, wraps her arms around your neck and kisses you deeply, with all her love for you, then kisses your neck and softly whispers in your ear* I have a divine plan to celebrate our first night in our new home...
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan´s private garden   Thomas and Joan´s private garden I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:17 pm

´Yes, a simple priest with simple possessions, who fell in love with the most beautiful, sweet, kind, and wisest young woman ever.´ He smiles and takes her hand to kiss her fingertips, then holds it against his face.
´We were happy then, and we will be happy again, my love.´

She caresses his hands and he softly squeezes hers.
´Imagine we have all time together, not like now, when I am called away every moment of the day... and night. Poor me? I think poor you, my love, you have to deal with me constantly. I am the lucky one here to be able to enjoy your wonderful company all day and night.' He embraces her lovingly while she sits on his lap and when she whispers in his ear that she has a plan for their new home he smiles and raises an eyebrow.
'Will you share this divine plan with me, or am I to find out when we are there?' they laugh and kiss eachother again, he rubs her back and her long hair as someone approaches them and coughs softly to get their attention.

He looks up and greets sir William Gascoigne, his treasurer, who stands before them with a serious face.
Everything is there and ready to be delivered to the king at your repair, Your Eminence....and Sir, I am sorry for your Grace, for I understand you will go straightway to the Tower.

Wolsey sigh deeply and looks at him, shaking his head.
'Is this the good comfort and counsel that you can give your master in adversity? You and all blasphemers should know that there is nothing more false than that, for I never (thanks to God) deserved by no ways to come there under any arrest, although it has pleased the king to take my house ready furnished for his pleasure. I would all the world know, and so I confess, to have nothing, either riches, nor honour, nor dignity, that has not grown of him and by him, therefore it is my very duty to surrender the same to him as his very own, with all my heart, or else I would been a very unkind servant. Therefore, make sure you give good attendance under your charge, that nothing be embezzled.' He speaks breathless and intrusive, sir William excuses himself many times and leaves the garden.

When he has gone, Wolsey looks at Joan again.
'Is that what everyone hopes for me? That I would go to the Tower? What did I do wrong, my love?' he frowns deeply and sad.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan´s private garden   Thomas and Joan´s private garden I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Oh and who is the lucky young lady, so wise and beautiful? I thought that divine young priest had fallen in love with me but now he talks about such a nice lady and I don't know who she is *laughs and kisses you again* ofcourse we'll be happy, we'll be eternally happy *rubs her nose with yours and smiles melted completely in love*

Awww my love I am sure you'll be the poor one, you don't imagine how wild and heavy I can be for you ahh I am completely in love with you, I won't even let you breath, you'll beg me for mercy my divine Thomas, ahhh I guess you'll have to find my plans out when we'll be there *she kisses your neck and softly caresses your chest, in that moment we hear a cough and I turn my face to see who's there, sir William Gascoigne, who talks to you in a silly rude way, she becomes angry and stares the man with anger fire in her eyes, you talk to him in a polite way, giving him a wise worthy advise. You are the best man ever and Joan is so proud of you, she can't understand why people are so silly , that makes her crazy*

*When he leaves she hugs you even tighter and softly strokes your hair, puts her finger on your lips and talks* shh my love Ofcourse you did nothing wrong ! you will never ever go to the Tower, you are a great wise man, the best ever, and no one will ever hurt you, just because you couldn't pick the moon from the sky for that crazy king *she talks loudly in an ironic way* how can they put such a responsibility on your back? after everything you've done for the king and this kingdom! you've proved everyone the geat and big man you are and now they blame you only because that is .. what is that? a fashion? agggg my love, don't worry, we don't need anyone else, we don't need wealth or highness, we have each other, our values and our huge neverending love, and they will never know what that means and will never ever take that away from us, I LOVE YOU MY THOMAS, I AM WITH YOU IN EVERYTHING AND ALWAYS WILL BE *holds your face between her hands and kisses yolu deeply with all her love and necessity*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan´s private garden   Thomas and Joan´s private garden I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:04 am

She talks to him and he calms down, she always causes this effect on him and he softly strokes her hair in love and grattitude for her.
'My love, let us forget about this, I know sir William since a long time, and though he is a trustworthy treasurer, he is also someone who listens eagerly to every gossip at court. We stand above it, my angel, I don't want you to worry for me, I know myself for who I am and I can still look myself in the eyes. I only regret one thing, and that is that I always put the king in the first place, instead of my true Master, God. I hope I can make up for that in the rest of my life, and serve God as faithfully as I served the king.'

He smiles softly while his head rests in her hands.
'I neglected Him and I neglected you, my love, and I hope I will have time enough to atone... poor you, my love, you can't escape my attention for one second from now on. I love you, my sweet Joan, let's make ready for our new life together, in peace and love, with you by my side I will be happy everywhere and I will do everything within my powers to make you happy too, as you deserve, my one true love.' he kisses her lips and hugs her tightly.

'Aww, you feel cold my angel. Shall we go inside again? Or do you want to hide under my cloak?' he rubs her arms gently and opens his cloak to wrap it around her.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan´s private garden   Thomas and Joan´s private garden I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:14 pm

*Softly caressing his cheeks she listens to him and then she answers* ok my love, if you say that about him I belive you buy I hate people talking silly things about you, ahh my Thomas, you are the best and greatest man ever and is no fair what people say and do, but you're right my angel, let's take it easy and nothing will hurt us *you talk about God and the king and she smiles softly and tenderly, kissing your eyes with love* ahhh my beloved Thomas, God has always been with you, watching what you do and taking care of you, knowing everything you've done has been for a reason and for fidelity to your king, God is very proud of you, I am sure he is and he will always be with you.

*Her eyes bright when he talks and she softly caresses his belly* aww my love you will have a long time to serve God, the Lord know the great man you are and maybe all this is a new oportunity he gives us... aww my love you've never neglected God and you've never ever neglected me either ! You make me the happiest and luckiest woman ever, I am the most blessed ever, you've given me everything to build a divine happy life, and give me a reason to live and smile everyday, thankyou for that my dearest Thomas, your love is the most important treasure for me, I need you forever *kisses him deeply hugging him tightely*

Oh my love, the air is a little cold indeed, but is also the perfect excuse to be under your wonderful warm cloack *she smiles teasingly and goes under it, cuddling you tightely and kisses your cheek soundly* mmmm my love, hooow muuch I love you !!!! I am counting the hours to be again in our cosy bed and forget all the problems and concerns, living forever in our own private world, our dreamland *winks and rests her head on your arm*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan´s private garden   Thomas and Joan´s private garden I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:39 pm

He smiles at her but when she says God is with him and even proud of him, he frowns and slowly shakes his head.
'I know you mean well, but I don't think He approves everything I did, most of the time I served only one master and that was not Him... I can think of many things I did contrary His doctrine.'

His frown gets deeper as he reminds some moments in his career, especially lately.
'If I knew then what I know now.... ahh well, I can't change the past, my love.' He smiles apologetical and listens at her while he strokes her hair and kisses her cheek.
'Aww, if only I could change the past for you and me, my angel. I would never have sent you away and make you suffer and we would have lived peacefully with our children, I would not have to miss you so terribly as I did in all these years without you...' He smiles painfully and messes up her hair with love.

'You are my biggest treasury, my love, I feel rich with you in my life, you are my life!' She cuddles under his cloak and he holds her tightly against his warm body.
'Let us enjoy our last wonderful moments here, my angel and then prepare for our new life together, we make our cosy bed everywhere, even though we have to leave our bed here... ' he smiles and kisses her deeply, whispering.
'We only need eachother, not even a bed, we will make our home wherever we are, our love is our home...' they stay as long as possible in the garden, but when he feels her shivering again, he gently takes her arm and accompanies her inside again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas and Joan´s private garden   Thomas and Joan´s private garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas and Joan´s private garden
Page 1 of 1