The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Tree in the garden.

Go down 
+6
Anne Brett
William Stuart
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
James Stuart of Scotland
Jane Bassett
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Tree in the garden. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:36 pm

He chuckled and sat down again, absent mindedly picking the grass beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:43 pm

"I amuse you Cesare?" Mary smiled as she looked down at him.......there was something about him that made her want to spend time with him, she knelt beside him and shivered as the sun had since vanished from the sky and a splendid moon shone brightly "What makes you think are not worthy?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:48 pm

He leaned forward with hands clasped and arms resting on his knees again.

"Not amusing - endearing, in the most pretty way."

He then reclined resting on the bark of the tree. He noticed she shivered and in spite of his own temperature he removed his cloak from his shoulders and passed it to her.

"I think myself very worthy Mary. I have been called Your Grace all my life though and it gets tiring."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:56 pm

"Thank you Cesare" Mary took his cloak and sat beside him and spread it over them "you will feel the chill too will you not" she smiled as she lent closer to him.

Resting back against the tree Mary turned her head to face him "I have never been called endearing before and as you wish I shall call you Cesare and you may call me Mary"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:00 pm

He smiled,"Then I am glad of it."

He noticed the darkened sky and then looked to Mary. Suddenly, in the quiet of his mind he encountered overwhelming clarity.

"My lady it has been a pleasure but I...I must go. Visit me...if you wish,"he stood and bowed before retreating to the palace."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:09 pm

Mary watch Cesare leave with a heavy heart for she felt there was something special about this Duke but the night was quick approaching so she pulled the cloak closer round her and started back to her own chambers.

From the heat of the day to this sudden chill Mary was pleased to have a cloak to keep her warm......Ah the cloak belonged to Cesare, he may need it so she turned and walked toward his room
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:04 pm

T'was a clear warm day as Mary strolled through the garden, it was the first time in many days since she had taken some time for herself and she needed to clear her head.

She sat down under the tree where she had first encountered the Duke of Genoa and leaned her head back against the trunk and breathed deeply, being surrounded by nature had always calmed her before and she prayed it would do so again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tree in the garden.   Tree in the garden. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tree in the garden.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: Games Garden-
Jump to: