The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Secluded lake

Go down 
+19
William Stafford
Anna Stafford
Thomas Seymour
Catherine Earnshaw
Benjamin Baines
Sienna Rousseau
Royce Westmoreland
Mionetta Rizzo
Angelique LaMarnier
Mary Boleyn
Mary Tudor
George Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Margaret Wyatt
Cesare Garcia
Noelle Hoffman
Stephen Gardiner
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Secluded lake - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:04 pm

Mary make a walk to the Lake.
She want not cross the way with George Boleyn.
Mary remember at her last meet with him.
She must very careful that she make not more mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:49 pm

As I take my month old son or a walk we sit down by the lake as I not seen William to say that my brother agrees for us to be careful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:27 pm

After leaving George I leave him as tears fill my eyes knowing it is just me and this child, as I sit down for a moment feeling the baby kick I smile to myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:38 pm

I sit down and start to sing a lullaby that my mother sung to me when I was a child I lay down on the grass looking up at the sky placing my hands on my bump as the baby kicks I start to sing.

Lavender's blue, dilly dilly,
Lavender's green
When you are king, dilly dilly,
I shall be queen

Who told you so, dilly dilly,
Who told you so?
'Twas my own heart, dilly dilly,
That told me so

Call up your friends, dilly, dilly
Set them to work
Some to the plough, dilly dilly,
Some to the fork

Some to the hay, dilly dilly,
Some to thresh corn
Whilst you and I, dilly dilly,
Keep ourselves warm

Lavender's blue, dilly dilly,
Lavender's green
When you are king, dilly dilly,
I shall be queen

Who told you so, dilly dilly,
Who told you so?
'Twas my own heart, dilly dilly,
That told me so.

Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:07 pm

I leave Christophe sleeping in his chambers to wander about Whitehall a bit more. As I walk about, I find myself at a small lake. Its water glisten, shimmering from the rsys of the sun above. I sit down, my green dress spread out around me, and I watch the water, feeling so relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:33 am

Mionetta sat under the shade o a tall tree, her legs sticking out in front of her as she sat near the bank of the little lake. She looked out over the water, finding the sound and color calming as it reminded her of her home, the canals of Venice she had known since she was a child. She looked up at the leaves of the tree, squinting her eyes at the rays of the sun as her eyes searched the sky for the light silhouette of the moon, she smiled and began to sing the song her father once sang to her; a gypsy, and forgotten song:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:12 pm

Royce was having a walk at lakeside. He was thinking about Mary Rose and their wish to have a child soon, when suddenly he heard a female, soft voice singing. He turned his head and saw a young lady sitting under a tree. He approached her with slow steps and bowed

My lady...
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:22 am

Mionetta turned her head quickly, as she was startled slightly.

She gave a laugh, giving a nervous nod of her head. "Signore...my lord," she corrected herself, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Royce smiled and bowed at her

My lady...forgive me, I didn't mean scare you. But I heard someone singing and...My name is Royce Westmoreland, Duke of Westmoreland and King's brother in law, to serve you...

He said gently, looking at her
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:28 am

Mionetta leaned forward from where she sat, giving a slow nod with her head as she closed her eyes.

She laughed, placing a hand over her lips as she blushed, embarassed. "Pardon me," she laughed, "I seem to be rather skiddish this morning."

Her eyes flashed upward and she slowly stood to her feet, dropping down into a real curtsey. "Your grace," she smiled up at him. She stood back to her feet, "I am Mionetta Rizzo...I'm visiting from Venice and-..." she stopped a moment, "I am a singer, I suppose," she laughed.

Netta tilted her head, "I hope I did not bother your walk," she placed a curl behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:06 pm

Royce smiled and shook his head

Not at all. On the contrary, I have to say you have a beautiful voice, my lady. From Venice, you say? I come from Scotland. So...are you new to court?

He asked smiling gently
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:27 am

Mionetta smiled, blushing lightly. "Thank you, your grace," she smiled.

She smiled nodding, "Yes, surrounded by the water," she laughed. She tilted her head, "Scotland?" she blushed, "pardon me, your grace, I think I have never heard of that country." She smiled up at him, "Though I like your accent very much," she laughed.

Netta nodded, "Yes, I have only been here for perhaps a week or so. But I already think it a lovely place, and it reminds me of home." She looked up at him, "and you, your grace? How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Royce smiled and nodded after her compliment

I'm here since almost an year, my lady. I'm King James's best friend. Being King Heny's cousin, they arranged a marriage for me. And now...I'm married to Princess Mary Rose...

He noticed she was listening him attentively and smiled again, amused by her innocence

Anyway...Scotland is a Kingdom upon England. It's not a so big country. But our accent is a bit different, as you see...
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:16 am

Mionetta's eyes widened as a wide smile spread to her lips. "Oh, molto bene, your grace!" she beamed, "congratulations." She blushed a little, as she found that many of the most handsome men at court were oftentimes taken. "You must be very happy to stay, then," she laughed.

She nodded, smiling, "Yes it is," she laughed, "and yet I enjoy it."

Netta leaned forward, placing her small lyric book upon her lap. "Do you sing, your grace?" she smiled up at him, again, "surely with such an accent you can," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:22 pm

Royce laughed and shook his head. He sat next to her while smiling

Oh no...luckily I don't sing, my lady. I don't want to destroy someone's ears. And not everyone have such angeli voice like yours, my lady...

He said with admiration, looking at her
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:08 am

Mionetta threw her head back and laughed. She smiled, looking at him as he sat beside her. "Oh but you have such a strong accent," tilted her head, "surely your voice is the same," she laughed.

She looked about the lake, her eyes moving to the calm water as it reminded her of home. She watched the reflecting ripples for a moment, then looked back to his grace. "Do you miss your home?"
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:41 pm

Royce looked at the lake too and nodded

Of course I do. But my life is here, now. I have much more responsibilities, and I'll be father soon. My wife is with child. What about you, my lady? I guess you miss Bavaria too...

He said smiling and turning towards her
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:16 am

Mionetta smiled, turning her head to look at him. "Truly, your grace?" she smiled, "congratulations," she clapped her hands.

She looked distantly for a moment, then smiled faintly. "I miss Bavaria...the king was very kind to me there," she spoke, still looking off in the distance. She blinked, giving a smile as she recalled where she was. "But I miss Venice with every part of my heart," she looked at him, "and when I think of it...I sometimes confess, your grace, that I want to cry."

Netta gave an exasperated laugh. "It is so very different here, your grace," she sighed, "here the ladies are brazen and the people make fun of my religion-," she stopped, slapping her hand to her mouth, her eyes wide. She turned to him, her cheeks flushed, as she shook her head. "Forgive me, I know it is dangerous to speak of the old religion, what with the king remarrying," she looked up at him frantically, as she had heard some may go as far as harming Catholics, "please, I am sorry," her heart raced.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Royce noticed her embarassment and shook his head with a smile

Oh no...there is no need to apologize, my lady. You're new to court and...for telling the truth, we have the same faith. I'm still a catholic, even if I'm a royal family's member, now. So...lady Mionetta, don't be ashamed...

He smiled and turned his eyes towards the lake again
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:55 am

Mionetta gave an embarrassed laugh, her hands upon her cheeks as she nodded. "Good Heavens, I am glad...I feared I said the wrong thing," she sighed, shaking her head.

Her eyes moved back to the lake as she smiled, enjoying the warmth of the sun. "So what do you do to occupy your time?" she looked back at him. She smiled, "you must be walking about, anticipating your child."
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:34 pm

Royce nodded and turned his head towards her

Yes, indeed. I still can't believe I'll have a child soon. Oh...usually I spend my time with men of KIng's Council. Now that I'm his brother in law, I have to be involved in State's matters. And in my free time I love walking and riding. And...what about your passions my lady? What do you like to do besides singing?

He asked while smiling
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:53 am

Mionetta looked down, smiling. "I find myself inpatient at the idea of one day having children," she shook her head, smiling.

She smiled at him, "I like to read and write and sew," she gave a laugh, "and when my acrobatic friends come to court, they shall be teaching me to trick-ride, as well as some more juggling techniques." She smiled, "perhaps I will be performing for court sometime soon."
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:05 pm

Royce nodded and looked admired at her

Do you have acrobatic friends? Of course I'd like to see one of your performances, my lady. You have many talents. And I'm sure that the man who will marry you will be very lucky...

He added staring at her pretty face
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:24 am

Mionetta smiled, "Ohhh yes, and I fear they are a wild bunch," she laughed. She leaned in, smiling, "a troupe of jugglers and masterful riders and tumblers and swordsmen," she beamed.

She laughed, giving a blush, "If only such a man would find me."

She looked at him, "Is your wife very beautiful?" she smiled, "I have found that the women here have such lovely skin and light hair," she looked down at her own black curls.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Royce smiled and nodded after her question

Yes, she is, indeed. Especially now that she is with child. But I have to say...that you're very beauitiful too, my lady. No matter colors...

He said smiling and looked at her soft hairs before meeting her eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secluded lake
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next