The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Secluded lake

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Arthur Henry Plantagenet
Earl of York
Arthur Henry Plantagenet

Secluded lake - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 9:26 pm

As the Swedish princess was passing by he only had his eyes on her. Supposedly she would have a high position with two ladies walking near her, but if she was the princess he was going to marry was difficult to tell. He had honestly been looking forward to meeting her, but he was also nervous. If this princess wasn't a woman of his interest he was forced to be spending the rest of his life with her. He didn't want to worry too much about it now though in case she would be the most beautiful woman in the whole world.

As he was standing with a fair distance from her he turned his attention to look over at her again as soon as he heard someone speaking to her. Hearing that title of her's he couldn't help but to smile. She was going to be his future wife and he had never seen a more stunning woman than her in his life. He was heading towards her bowing as a gentleman would before answering her. "It is very lovely outside indeed." Then he went closer to sit right next to her giving one more bright smile of his. "I have never been to Sweden before. Is it that cold at this time of the year? You look stunning by the way. My name is Arthur. Arthur Plantagenet. It is an honor to finally meet you."
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 9:37 pm

The Princess looked at the young Earl of York who appeared a little older then her but not by much, Isabella thought he was most attractive to her as well. Looking into his eyes she smiled "It is a pleasure to meet you sir, The King spoke of you so highly to my brother and I. I just did not expect to meet you so soon" she smiles a bit "His majesty intends to hold a banquet in our honor, he told me you were interested in being my husband."
she smiled when he asks of her home
"Sweden is beautiful this time of year, Drottningholm Palace is my favorite palace in Sweden to spend my time at, You should visit some time my lord."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Henry Plantagenet
Earl of York
Arthur Henry Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 8:45 pm

The Earl of York was was admiring her beauty and her perfect smile. "I did not expect to see you here so soon. I thought it would be difficult to see much of you until the engagement party, but I am glad that wasn't the case." Then he took her hand in his kissing her palm gently before letting go of her hand in respect for her and her honor.

"I would love nothing more than to be your husband. To be honest I was nervous of who I had to marry, but seeing you now in front of me has been a good thing. I am sure that our marriage will be happy and great for the both of us and I will treat you the best way I can. I will promise you that." Listening to her telling him about her home in Sweden it sounded like a place he would go and visit some day. "It would be an honor to visit your home one day as well."
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 9:20 pm

Isabella Vasa blushed a bit, he was able to make her smile so easily "my lord is most kind, and perhaps it was destiny we met sooner or simply coincidentally it happened. But I'm happy we were able to also, I was concerned the man I was to marry would be a brute or someone unkind, I'm grateful to know my worries were wrong and I should have joy in my marriage and a faithful husband who will treat me most kindly." she says after he kissed her hand "the King is eager for our marriage together, and now that I met you as am I" a smile formed her lips at him, her hands placed upon her lap "I do look forward to knowing you better, even being your wife." she pauses a moment

"but I must confess you would be my first of everything, a first love, a first husband and the first in my bed, I do hope this pleases you" she knew she was going to be expected to give him heirs and children, many of them, she imagined them having a beautiful family together one day.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Henry Plantagenet
Earl of York
Arthur Henry Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 11:08 pm

Seeing her blush like this made him even more eager to be engaged and to marry this beautiful woman soonest possible. There was no reason to wait and as he had never been married before either he wasn't very experienced himself if at all. "I would never do any harm to my beloved wife, but only be here to protect her in any way I can. I feel blessed to be able to call you my wife very soon."

Hearing her admit that she was eager for the marriage with him he wanted to tell her the same opinion of his. "I can only agree with you. It would be perfect to marry you as soon as possible. Both for us and for our countries." He was imagining having many healthy kids with her as well. Something he would be looking forward to. "Of course it pleases me, my lady. I have to say that I don't have any experience either, so we will figure all of this out together. Shall we go inside or do you prefer to stay out here for a little while longer?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 2:38 am

Isabella's eyes met at once with his when he spoke, she was surprised he never had a woman to his bed "I am flattered to know we will be one another's first loves, I should like we learn together such pleasures" she spoke to him quietly "I promise i'll give you children, many of them. I won't let you down..." she muttered to him and took his hand in her own "And I will always be faithful to you and loyal" she felt drawn to him and made this promise to him but she removed her hand, blushing realizing how forward she was, she stood from her seat but after glanced over at him

"You are the most beautiful man i've ever met or ever did see, I am honored sir" she complimented him "and most handsome!" she listened as he asks her opinion of what she'd like to do

Flowers embroidered upon her gown in a beautiful design she thought a moment
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I should go inside, To his majesties pleasure he would like I see the physician. I know it is of importance that I do for our own marriage between you and I, the legitimacy of it. The King insists a document signed proving my virtue, but for you I will gladly do it." her eyes met with his once more and she pushed some strands back from her face

"And we can be married, you and I. But of course a banquet shall be held first by the King, I hope you will attend and we will spend more time together"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Henry Plantagenet
Earl of York
Arthur Henry Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 7:40 pm

There had been a couple of situations where he had wanted to bed others in his past days, but he never actually do it. Mostly because he wanted a marriage to be something special. Something where it was a first time experience for the both of them. "Nothing will make me happier than to have my first experience with the woman I am going to marry and to call my wife." Smiling kindly at her he was gazing into her loving eyes. "I would love nothing more than to have many children with such a beautiful woman as you."

Feeling her hand in his, he was stroking it gently with his thumb. Holding her hand felt like the most normal thing in the world to do. "I will always be faithful to you as well. I'll promise you that." Then he chuckled for a bit as he saw her blushing like this. "You look absolutely stunning, when you blush like this and I have never seen a more beautiful woman than you my whole life. I feel honored and blessed that God have chosen you to be my wife."

Seeing her standing there surrounded by the flowers made his heart skip a beat. He was completely falling in love with her.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I think it might be for the best if you go to the physician. I would very much appreciate it too." Admiring her beauty one last time he nodded slightly. "I will attend and I am looking forward to our next meeting already, my lady."
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 8:04 pm

Her heart skipped a beat hearing the sweet words from his lips, Isabella had smiles forming her own and she nodded "I look forward to the day we are man and wife, his majesty was generous to suggest you for my husband. I must thank him for it" she says "I will go now to the physician at once, the sooner the better I suppose and I will try not to give them a hard time" she chuckles a bit but before leaving she leans in kissing him on the cheek

"See you at the great hall then my lord, I look forward to seeing more of you" Isabella soon curtsies to him, her green like light blue eyes met with his for a moment only then to go to the infirmary, she knew it would please Arthur to even know she was truly a virgin, she was drawn to him so much too and she couldn't wait to be his wife.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secluded lake
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: East Garden-
Jump to: