The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
George Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Francesca Benedetti
Mary Boleyn
Quiteria de Navarra
Geoffrey Lonshord
Alfonsina Garcia
Cesare Garcia
Charles Brandon
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:24 pm

Cesare walked into his chambers and took his doublet off and laid it over the bed and took a deep breath before sitting down and taking an apple from the fruit bowl. He skinned the apple before looking at it and he took another deep breath before letting it out and takes a bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Alfonsina was said that her brother arrived the court. She wasn't feeling very good but she missed him. She got dressed slowly and left her room. Then she came to his room and knocked it.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Cesare heard a knock on his door and he got up and opened it and grinned as he saw his sister "Sister! What a wonderful surprise!" he said as he held the door open for her.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:21 pm

After Cesare opened the door , Alfonsina smiled widely. Her brother was more handsome than she saw her lastly. She watched him for a while with a smile. Then she came into room and waited for him to close the door.

"Don't be so handsome! I don't want some girls to steal you."

She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Cesare laughed softly and he shook his head "I would say the same to you, dear sis" he said "But it seems that you are married, and have already had a child"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:27 pm

She was smiling but when Cesare talked about her marriage , her smile broke a little bit. But she continued to smile.

"I missed you so much. Come here!"

She came near him and hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Cesare laughed gently "And how is your child? Tell me everything, and how is my my brother?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:36 pm

She smiled and started to talk.

"My son is well. He is growing fastly and looking forward to seeing his uncle."

Then she added.

"If you meant Edward - my husband - by saying your brother... I don't know how he is. I haven't seen him for 3 months. The things between us aren't quite good. But... Forget about me! Talk about yourself.. I really wonder."

She smiled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:38 pm

Cesare then found interest in the conversation "My dear sister, why has he not talked to you?" he asked and he took a deep breath "I am the same as ever, My Love"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:48 pm

She shook her head.

"I don't know.. I guess our love is not the same as before."

She smiled and added.

"Did you ever visit Genoa?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Cesare raised an eyebrow at his sister 'How do you mean? Have yous fell out of love?" he asked and he shook his head "No, my dear sis..I did not get around to that"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:02 pm

She sighed and started to talk.

"After I gave birth to Rinaldo - my son - we had a lot of arguments. Then I had puerperal fever. Actually I am not quite good now. But I am getting better day by day I guess. He said that he would do something and then he went somewhere. I haven't seen him since that happened."

She smiled sadly and looked down.

"I don't think my love for him is as strong as before. Also I think the same for his love , too.."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:56 am

Cesare looked at his sister and frowned "Then he proves unworthy of you, Dear Sis"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:18 pm

She nodded.

"Actually , I am not sad. It's strange I know.. But.. Whatever!"

She smiled to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Cesare raised an eyebrow at his sister "You don't love him?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:47 pm

She sighed again.

"Of course I love him.. He is the father of my child. But.. Not as much as before.. Because I can't see him."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Cesare looked at him with a frown "Will he not see you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:27 pm

She nodded.

"I guess , he won't my dear brother."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Cesare stood up and looked at his sister "I guess i will have to force him to see you, then"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:58 pm

Alfonsina smiled sadly after her brother's words.

"Don't my dear brother.. You know there is an idiom.. You can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink."

She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:29 pm

Cesare looked at her 'If he is making my sister sad, then i must confront him".
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 pm

She smiled and held his hand.

"You are the best brother in the world."

She smiled again.

"Well.. We talked about me much. What about you? Do you have any news?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Cesare shook his head with a smile 'No, my dear sister' he started and he looked at her 'I fear my life is boring at the minute'.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:10 pm

She smiled.

"So.. We must turn your life into exciting life."

Then she added.

"Have you met my lady-in-waitings? They are beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next