The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Prince William Stuart's bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:55 pm

We went through the door that led to my chambers, I told the servant to draw a bath and then he could leave for the night. I took her in my arms "Would you like to join me for bath?" I asked and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:58 pm

She entered in the room admiring how beautiful it was.She smiled as he pulled her into his arms and she kissed him softly. ''I would be delighted to join you.''
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:12 pm

I took her hand and lead her to the bathroom, where the candles were dim and the water was at just the right temperature. I unwrapped her excited to see her perfect body again. I had a boyish grin as I helped her into the tub. I jumped in right after her "You know Chandra, this has been one of the best nights I've had in a long time"
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:21 pm

The bathroom flickered in the light from the candles and his scent surrounded her as she walk in.She get into the tab along with him,enjoying in feeling of hot water against her skin.She leaned her back at his strong chest. ''Is that so?'' She asked smiling. ''Then I am glad for it since I enjoyed this night very much too.''
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:25 pm

As she laid back upon my chest, I felt a sense of solace. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck "I wish you never had to leave....can I keep you?" I whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:57 pm

She let out soft sight as he kissed her neck. ''I wish that I don't have to leave too...There is nothing more that I want than to stay like this.'' Her heart pounded fiercely.The heat his body slowly blading with hers,and the warm water,added to the burning inside of her. Of course it didn't help she'd always enjoyed being in his arms.She felt so comforted and protected,and yes,God help her,she even felt love for him. ''Oh William...I am already yours.''
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:44 am

As she said those most perfect words I brought her lips to mine and kissed her with full passion. "Chandra, you take my breath away every time you speak I feel an unconditional love for you." I said knowing I shouldn't have confessed my love so soon for somehow the fates curse me when I do so.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:47 pm

She kissed him back wit the same passion.When she heard his words her heart fluttered,at the same time she heard them so clearly that she felt them under her skin, so near and full of warmth that she felt herself go hot.She took his hand and placed it on her heart and looked at him. ''Can you feel it? This is how I feel every time when you touch me,kiss me or say those wonderful words to me....There are no words in existence that can describe how I feel about you and how much I love you.'' She said and brought her lips to his kissing him with all the passion she hadn't realized she possessed.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:26 pm

As she placed my hand on her chest I looked deeply into her eyes and felt a feeling of nothing but love. "I love you Chandra" I said and pulled her close to me feeling her skin against mine and kissed her passionately and full of love.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:40 pm

She smiled at him. ''I love you too,William.'' She said with voice full with love.She put her soft hand at the back of his neck, drawing him to her, holding his face as she kissed him back with love and passion that she felt.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:15 pm

With those words said I needed to make love to her again. I took her hand and helped her out of the tub wrapping her in a soft cotton towel hugging her from behind. I kissed her and gazed into her eyes then led her to the bedroom. We stood by the bed "I want to make love to you again I said as I took her hand and kissed it.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:04 pm

She followed him to the bedroom never living her eyes from his.She felt the sudden desire to be with him once more,to feel his hands on her body,his skin against hers.She wanted desperately to feel all the things she'd never thought she could feel.She rose on her tiptoes and whispered against his lips. ''Than take me.'' Then she kissed him, deeply, emotively with great passion.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:39 am

I looked at her with great passion and kissed her as I laid her down on the bed. "You drive me crazy with desire" I said as I ran my hands all over her smooth body, Excited and ready to feel her again.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:38 am

Her legs parted naturally, longing for the warmth they shared with each other and she sighed with delight, the feeling of his hands on her body was a hundred times more enjoyable than the memory of it.''I like you crazy'' She loved the feel of his hard body against hers, all of it. She melted, her curves fitting to him. Chandra worked her fingers through his hair and pressed herself against him as much as she could.She kissed him more firmly, encouraging his lips to part with tiny flicks of her tongue. Heat exploded between her thighs as he finally opened to her, his tongue tangling with hers in a kiss that tasted with desire.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:35 pm

I laid on top of her spreading her legs kissing her lips, having the burning desire inside me to fulfill both our needs. I slide into her again moan at the feel of being inside her. I brought her up toward me and took one of her breasts into my mouth as I bucked into her.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:12 pm

One thrust had him inside, and Chandra lost her breath at the incredible pleasure.But in the next instant, he was moving, and she lost herself to the feel of him inside her, the passion she saw in his eyes. With slow, measured thrusts, he built the tension again, pushing her higher, further, and she met his thrusts.''Oh...my god'' She moan in pleasure. Her legs were wrapped around him, her fingers entwining in his hair while he sucked her breasts with his mouth, causing her to gasp in long, deep, shuddering breaths.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:47 pm

I began to sweat as I pulled more up on top of me. I grabbed her hips as I thrusted into her more feeling all of her depths. Our bodies were synced as one like bitter sweet symphony.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:59 pm

She rolled him onto his back,until she was on top of his body. She mounted him, taking him in slowly and deeply,the rhythm coming very naturally to her and she placed her hands on his chest keeping her steady as she tilted her head back letting the fine black hair hang down her back , revealing her long smooth neck
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:34 am

The weight of her straddled on top of me was so fulfilling. I looked up at her and squeezed her breasts again they were so perfect everything about her was.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:50 am

She looked down at him with a smile on her face a moan of pleasure rolled from her as both of his hands cupped her breasts. ''William...'' she managed to say and soon after she gasped in pleasure as she kept riding him ,circling her hips.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:31 am

Breathing hard I heard her say my name, I then stopped for a moment and gazed into her eyes I I love you Chandra left my lips as I sat up and kissed her letting my heart do all the talking.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:45 am

She met his gaze and whispered. ''I love you William.'' She wrapped her hands around his neck when he sat up and kissed him back deeply with love and passion as her hair came tumbling down around her face, covering them in a curtain of curls.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:04 am

I cupped her face and kissed her passionately. I laid her on her on her side and entered her once more. I opened her legs and and thrusted deeply as I moved my hands in front of her reaching for her womanhood feeling her hot moistness as I kissed the side of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:30 pm

As they laid on their sides she relaxed in his embrace feeling totally at peace and she let out small moan when he entered in her again.His hand on her womanhood,his lips on her neck ,sending jolts of pleasure throughout her entire body with every smooth movement and she became aware she was moaning aloud and she couldn't help it—couldn't stop herself , he was pushing her higher and higher, closer and closer to the edge.She placed her hand on top of his,moving hers hips to counter his thrusts as she turned her head to capture his lips, and she was lost. Lost in his scent, his touch. Lost in him.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:25 am

Hearing her moans gave me insight on how much more pleasure to give her although, she was making grow nearer to my heights as I pulled her closer and thrusted a few more times and released into her.
Breathing hard I returned her kiss and rolled on to my back. "That was great, I just can't seem too keep my hands off you" I said as I wrapped my arm around her and ran my hand over her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince William Stuart's bedchamber
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next