The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:57 pm

I smiled to her softly. ''You have plenty time for it...And you will make our parents proud I am sure of it.'' I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 am

Inge reached Amelia's room and stopped in front of it. She recognized Sybille voice inside room. She took a breath and knocked softly

"Amelia...that's me, Inge. Can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:40 am

I was pleased to hear Inge at my door "Inge, what a surprise! please do come in!" I said happily.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:40 am

Inge entered in the room and smiled at Amelia. She noticed that Sybille was there too and curtsied

"Amelia...Sybille, I'm glad finding you both here. I heard that Anne has been sent in the country because of her health. Is that true?"

She asked, looking curiously at them
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:33 am

I lowered my eyes, "Yes, our dear Anne has become ill" I said and took her hand and sat with her on the sofa. "Please keep her in your prayers." I looked at Inge and called for some tea. "Well l don't wish to speak of such matters. How have you been? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages"
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:43 pm

Inge sat on the sofa and smiled back at Amelia. She always made her feel comfortable in her family, not a servant

"I am fine, Amelia. I missed you. I just fear of getting bored at Palace, now that Anne is gone. But I'll be glad being at your service, if you wish. Until Anne comes back..."

She suggested with a warm, friendly smile
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:11 am

I smiled widely "Oh Inge that would be great. I'm helping the princess Elizabeth plan her wedding to William." I said excitedly "Isn't it great we'll be getting another sister among the palace...would you like to help?"
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:39 pm

Inge smiled happily and nodded

"Does Princess Elizabeth is here at Palace? I didn't know that. Of course, I'd love to help. Weddings are such exciting events.."

She giggled
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:08 pm

"Yes, the Princess has already arrived. Although she is not allowed to see William till the wedding day. I suppose it gives more mystery to the marriage." I said knowing she wanted to see him and meet him before.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Inge looked surprised at her and smiled jokingly

"Are you serious, Amelia? God...I could never marry a man never seen before. Maybe it's normal among royals. But I find it a bit...weird..."

She giggled
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:14 am

I took her hand and giggled along with her "Oh it would be challenge but her father picked our William out of many suitors for her. Our family is very privileged." I said hoping papa wouldn't do the same to me.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:32 pm

Inge smiled and nodded gently

"Oh I'm sure your brother will choose the best for you, Amelia. As he did with Sybille. Do you have some suitor?"

She asked smiling, looking at her with a curious glance
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:55 am

I looked down, "No, papa wants to choose him for me but that's not what I want. I wish things were different" I sighed. "How about you, have you had any suitors?" I asked questionably.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Inge smiled and blushed a bit after her question. She took a breath and nodded

"I don't know if I can call him...suitor. But I met a man, yes. He is a prince. So I don't think he has serious intentions, Amelia..."

She answered, looking at her
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:54 pm

I smiled and got giddy. I took her hands and sat with her on the sofa furthest from the door so no one could hear us. "A prince! Oh Inge you must tell....who is he, from what country? How did you meet?" I was so excited for her I only wanted the best for my good friend.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:38 pm

Inge sat next to her and glanced quickly around, to make sure that anyone could hear them. She turned towards Amelia

"I met him at Queen Eleanor's Coronation. He is the Prince Martin de Navarra. Few days after, he came here at Palace to see me. And...I committed a mistake, I think..."

She sighed deeply, before adding

"I slept with him, Amelia..."

She said whispering, even if the door was locked
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:46 am

I listened to her although I envied her at that moment. "You gave your maiden head to prince? How was it, did it hurt?" I asked wanting to know what I'd be in for.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Inge looked at Amelia with a teasing smile and bit her lips

"Just a bit...at the beginning. But later the pain becomes pleasure. I never thought I could please a Prince..."

She answered, giggling a bit
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:12 am

I was very intrigued with all she had to say. Oh Inge I will not have you speak down about yourself. Im sure you put a big smile on his face I giggled. Did you bleed the sheets? I asked wondering if I should worry about what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:28 am

Inge took a breath and nodded

"Yes...I did. When I saw blood on the sheets, I just realized he made me a woman. But I'm just 17 years old. I think he wants to see me again. What should I do?"

She asked, hoping in some good suggestion
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:21 am

I squeezed her hand "My dear friend, I always think we accept the love we think we deserve. I love you and care for you. I would not you to get your heart broken." I looked at her honestly "However, you should do what your heart tells you to do."
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:22 am

Inge nodded while smiling

"I will, Amelia. I don't think it's wise to see him and let him take me again. A Prince would never marry a lady in waiting. But...what about you, Amelia? Are you worried about wedding night?"

She asked with a teasing smile
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:11 am

I was always one for love and wearing your heart on your sleeve.
"Oh Inge, I wouldn't say a prince couldn't fall for a lady of a lower status. If he wants you and felt something he will seek you out again. I believe when love is involved, there is no barrier."

I said and smiled hoping I gave her some kind of encouragement.
When she asked me about my wedding night I gulped "In truth, I am quite nervous but at the same time exited to become a woman."
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:18 am

Inge nodded in agreement and smiled

"Yes, I can imagine. I wish you to be very happy. Now, it's better I go. You must be so busy with your matters. Don't hesitate to call me, if you need something..."

She said standing up
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Amelia arrived back in Bavaria, ashamed of her failed marriage. All she wanted to do was hide in her room forever....if possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber   Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amelia of Cleves Bedchamber
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next