The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Alfonsina's Bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Alfonsina's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Cesare visited Alfonsina in the morning - he hadn't been able to sleep since she had left, his mind was troubled by what he thought was disordered desires.

He walked into her room and stood behind her, tapping her earring playfully with a hint of a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:35 pm

Alfonsina was standing in front of a window when Cesare enteres the room. She didn't even look at him because she knew that he would visit her that morning. She had heard about a possible dinner which was prepared by Cesare but he didn't tell Alfonsina about it. When he started to play her earrings , she started to talk.

"I've heard about a dinner."
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:38 pm

He sighed and his hand lingered on her neck. He had this dinner planned for a few day now. Some young Spanish duke had been very keen on the possibility of marriage and so Cesare had been forced into this dinner. He had hoped she would hate the Spaniard and that he would leave the moment the dinner had finished.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:45 pm

She was holding a seating plan which she found at Cesare's studying room. She did some changes on it but she didn't want to show it to Cesare immediately.

"Why didn't you tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:48 pm

He shrugged and remained behind her,"I thought it might be a pleasant surprise for you,"he lied.

He hoped the surprise visit would be enough to put her off even attending and meeting the duke at all...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:52 pm

She didnt say anything for a while then she raised the seating plan which was in her hands.

"I found this at your study room. I did some changes. Look.. You are at my side."

She said with pointing the plan. Then she stopped and turned her face to him. Her voice was shaking a little bit.

"Are you? Are you at my side brother?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:07 pm

He frowned,"Of course, I'm on your side. Whatever happens."

He looked down and then intently in her eyes,"Italy, England, our alliances...they can crumble to dust for all I care...As long as you-"

In that moment he paused, looked at her searching eyes and very suddenly wrapped his arm behind her neck. He pressed his warm lips against hers and he could feel at home, he felt no fear and he forgot his troubles.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:13 pm

When he wrapped his arm around her neck and pressed his lips to her lips , Alfonsina's all body shivered. After waiting so long. She now could understand that he was all she needed nobody else was. She closed her eyes and forgot what they were doing was wrong or right. She didn't care. His warm lips were the place where could finally found peace.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:16 pm

His mouth opened and he held her closer as this kissed grew more passionate. He paused for a moment and his eyes opened, suddenly breaking away from her. He took a step away and glanced behind him, checking no one had seen.

"Forgive me,"he said as he paced on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:24 pm

When he stepped back and stopped kissing him , her tears satared to falling from her eyes. Her lips were burning with desire for him but her heart was burning with sadness. She didnt want it to end. While she was thinking all of these she heard Cesare. Then she put her fingers on her lips. While she was crying also. She turned her back to him because she didnt want him to her tears.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:25 pm

He sighed and walked out the room. He felt fear in case anyone had seen but more than that - a deep regret that he had stopped...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:31 pm

When he walked out of room , Alfonsina was still standing with tears.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Cesare had been unable to forgot what had happened the night before. He had planned to avoid Alfonsina for as long as possible - almost as if she could forget. However he had received a message that she wished to see him in her chamber.

He rapped on her door hesitantly,"Alfonsina?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:57 pm

She sent a message to Cesare for him to come her chambers. Alfonsina couldn't forget that day. Her heart was still beating when she remembered. She undressed and lay down to the bed naked.

"Come , brother.."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:00 pm

Cesare opened the door and paused. He could feel his heart thud, and a heat rise in his cheeks. He quickly turned away and went to close the door,"God...I..."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:05 pm

She smiled and spoke softly.

"Come closer brother.."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:07 pm

He stayed where he was for a moment and eventually shut the door behind him, taking a few paces into the room, his breath catching.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Alfonsina was laying on a dress. It was new and dark yellow. She touched her dress and looked at Cesare.

"My new dress , brother. Do you approve?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:13 pm

"The gold is uh,"he couldn't say what he was thinking, he could't - it was wrong,"divine."

He glanced behind him and then back at her,"I, I...I should leave, sis."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:30 pm

She was staring into his eyes directly.

"Why? Am I ugly brother?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:33 pm

"The man who makes that claim will loose his tongue,"he replied quickly and sincerely, even this present situation could not erode how protective he was of Alfonsina.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:38 pm

Her one arm was supporting her head and her curly hair was falling to her naked body. She raised one leg and had a look at it.

"My foot.. Is it ungainly? Too large perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:56 pm

"It's beautiful,"he replied and scoffed a little, staring out her window - anything but her.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:58 pm

She giggled and stretched out her leg towards him.

"You can't tell it from there. Feel it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina's Bedroom   Alfonsina's Bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alfonsina's Bedroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next