The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Praying for good.

Go down 
+3
Margaret Wyatt
Daniel Torrez
Alfonsina Garcia
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:26 pm

It's been a long time since Alfonsina prayed. She woke up that morning. She was still feeling so bad but she realized that she could stand up. So she dressed up and left her room. She hasn't seen Edward for three days. She was missing him. After she left her room , she couldn't know where to go. Then she decided for chapel. She was cold and feeling dizzy. But she was walking by holding somewhere. Fianlly she reached the chapel and sat somewhere. Then she started to pray.

"Dear God.. Please take care of my Thomas. He is very small not to be with his mother. Please give strength to my husband after me. "

Her eyes were full of tears but she continued praying.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:52 pm

It is late and I sit in silence hearing the castle breathe-it is now I miss home more than ever. It seems as the colour drains from the world around me and turns black with night it enters my mind and I remember home more vividly.

I walk to the chapel to seek solace and see a well dressed woman hunched over in deep prayer. I am as silent as I can be and slip into a pew and make the sign of the cross reverently...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:43 pm

As she was praying she heard some footsteps behind her. She cleared her tears immnediately and looked for who was coming. She saw a lady who was pretty but at the same time bored. Alfonsina smiled weakly at her as she was making the sign of cross.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:52 pm

I notice the woman in the chapel smile at me but I notice her pale face and the tears spilling out her red eyes. I immediately stand as if to help,"Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:24 am

She looked at young girl who stood for help. Alfonsina smiled.

"No , thank you.."

She was still feeling so ill that her head was spinning around.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:09 pm

I pad a little closer and hold my glossy hair from my face as I take off the veil I had slung over my head. As I wrap it round my slender shoulders I notice she wears a hood like the other ladies in court and her gown is fabulously rich with colour. Her jewels glint -even in the pale light in the chapel- I also notice the wedding ring on her finger. It is far greater than any wedding ring I have seen and looks theatrical on her little finger.

"Do you want e to get anyone for you?"I ask as she looks ready to keel over.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:06 pm

She was kneeling and then she wanted to stand up and sit. She tried but she failed.

"No.. But if you can help me to stand up and sit , I will be happy."

She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:26 pm

I nod obliging and walk over to her. I wrap my slender around her waist and support her as she stand-I notice how weak she is and I feel my knees buckle a little. Carefully and with much care, I sit her down on the wooden pew and smile softly.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:18 pm

She was out of breath.But she was smiling to young lady brightly.

"Thank you very much.. So , tell me something about you. I want to know the young lady who didn't reject my request."

She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Torrez
King of the Netherlands
Daniel Torrez

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:32 pm

I smile and sit beside her with my head bowed reverently-after all we are in chapel still. I think of how apt this is-I seek sanctuary and in truth simply placing my little hand on the altar would have given be enough protection. I know though that the man who called himself the greatest noble in Scotland is patient and would have shown me the greatest of cruelty. He would have nurtured it and it would have festered and grown. Eventually it would have been too powerful for even him to control. And when I had to leave which I would have to eventually...I would feel the cruelty of all the world.

"Well, I am from Scotland and have only been here for a few days,"I say in my thick accent that curves around my words like a celtic prayer.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Margaret entered in the chapel with unsure steps. She felt not very well, yet. But she needed to stay alone for praying. She was so religious before marriage. Now she felt changed and tired. She crossed and kept on praying silently for her unborn child, while a tear was falling along her cheek
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:44 pm

Elizabeth walked into the chapel, she wore a dress that covered her body as a small baby bump was visible as the material was loosened. She knelled down and made the sign of the cross on herself as she prayed to St Anne for her child inside her to be a son, and for it to be healthy and well.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:53 pm

Margaret was praying deeply with closed eyes. Everything was silent around her. When suddenly she felt a presence next to her. She opened her eyes and saw a young lady, sitting next to her. She dried fastly her tears "My lady.." She whispered, surprised of not being alone in the chapel
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Elizabeth looked around and saw the woman and she cleared her throat "My Lady.." she said with a nod of her head, she was unsure of what to do so she crossed herself and looked to the woman again "I am Elizabeth Crawley, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Margaret looked at her and nodded with her head too "I...I am Margaret Wyatt, my lady. Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your prayers.." She said lowering her voice
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Elizabeth smiled a little with an raised eyebrow "I was merely only praying for my sons life." she said guiding a hand to her small stomach "You did not interrupt me, though i can see you are upset.."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Margaret's eyes fell on her stomach. She realized she was pregnant and felt her eyes filling with tears again "I...I was praying for my child too. I had a...a miscarriage few days ago.." She could barely say. She turned her head to hide her tears
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Elizabeth was shocked and she gulped "Oh.." she whispered and she stood up, and though she didn't know this woman she walked over and embraced her "I am very sorry, no woman should have to go through such an ordeal."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Margaret felt surprised by her embrace, but she let her hugging her. She smiled weakly "Thank you..Unluckily, a dream turned into a nightmare. But I'm trying to recover slowly.." She said, even if she never saw this woman before
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:37 pm

Elizabeth smiled at her softly "I had a nightmare recently." she admitted to her "My marriage was annulled and i was with child, worse was my child is the heir to the Scottish throne..meaning i will not see her often." she nodded "Things do get better, i am now remarried and with child again."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Margaret felt shocked while she was talking. Her story was so similar to hers. She took a breath and lowered her blue eyes "I'm sorry, my lady. I am because...my marriage has been annulled too. Suddenly and without a reason. I lost my child because of that.." She raised her eyes and shook slowly her head "But I don't wish to marry again. I...I can't.." She said with weak voice
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow at the woman "You lost your child because your marriage was annulled?" she asked and she took a deep breath "We are strong independent women living in a mans world, we don't need a man."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Margaret smiled sadly and ironically "I wish I was so strong, my lady. But I'm not. And..he was everything to me. I should hate him. But I still can't.." She dried her tears again and looked at her "Oh..you must think I'm very silly, right?" She tried to smile
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:52 pm

Elizabeth shook her head "It takes time to heal." she said simply "I took a few months away from court to heal my heart, me and my ex husband are now good friends."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Margaret couldn't avoid to smile ironically again "You're lucky, my lady. Very lucky. Ah..friends, you say? I even doubt I'll talk with him again. I have no news of him.." She sighed and looked at the cross "Furthermore...I don't believe in friendship after a marriage.." She said with cold voice, this time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Praying for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for good.   Praying for good. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Praying for good.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next