The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

River Bank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:06 am

I went to the river bank to play, even though I knew mother would not approve. I took my shoes off and stuck them in the refreshing cool water. The current wasn't too fast so I just sat on the side and kicked them back and forth.

I was horribly bored, I wished my friend Gustav was here. I did admire him, but only from a distance. He was always dirty, with mud and soot on his face. I suppose I shouldn't be the one to judge others by their appearances.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:28 pm

Inge decided to have a walk at river. The weather was very hot and she needed some fresh air, especially because of her weird illness. She saw Amelia sitting next the river and approached her slowly

"Amelia...I didn't know you were here..."

She said shyly
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:02 am

I was still kicking my feet in the water making splashing noises and picking grass and throwing it in the water. I heard my name and turned around. "Oh hello Inge, how are you?" I asked and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:20 pm

Inge smiled her back

"Hello, Amelia. I'm sorry...I didn't want to disturb you. You seem very thoughtful. May I join you?"

She asked glancing at water
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:14 pm

I pulled my feet out of the water and faced her. "No, of course not. Your not disturbing me. Please have a seat. I was just sitting here with my thoughts." I laughed. "How are you? I haven't seen you in quite a while."
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:45 pm

Inge sat next to her on the grass and smiled

"I am fine, Amelia. I have been busy with Anne. You know...she always wants I spend all day with her. Rather...I heard that Sybille is back at Palace with her husband. Is it true?"

She asked with kind voice, enjoying fresh wind on her face
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:53 pm

I put my feet back in the water as she sat down. "Yes, Sybille is back home. Her husband, John, is here as well. He is a fine gentleman." I said and threw some grass in the flowing river. "When you get a chance I will introduce you. I'm sure Sybille will be happy to see you again." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Inge smiled her back and nodded slowly

"Yes...I'd like to see her too. She has been away for so long time. I hope she is happy with her husband. And what about you, Amelia? When will you marry?"

She asked, giggling a bit
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:07 am

The sun finally hid behind a cloud letting me see Inge's face. "It has been quite a long time since Sybille has been home. She and her husband seem very happy together." I said as I took my feet out of the water and put my shoes back on. "Me, marry so soon?" I laughed "I don't think father has anyone in mind for me...just yet. What about you, are involved with anyone? I know you must have many admirers."
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Inge laughed silently for her words

"Many admirers? Oh...not at all. I don't think I will marry, one day, Amelia. I am not so interesting to catch someone's eyes, like you and your sisters. And...also, it's very hard to find someone who accepts my weird illness..."

She smiled weakly and raised her eyes to sky, happy to see sun hiding behind cloudes
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:16 pm

I didn't know Inge too well since I spent most my days at school. I looked at her, "Your illness? oh my! are you alright?" I asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Inge smiled softly, noticing her surprise

"Oh...it's nothing serious, Amelia. Don't worry. But...it's a very strange and rare illness. You know...sunlight hurts my skin. Since my childhood. That's why I'm so pale. So...I have to spend all time in sheltered places..."

She explained, knowing that Amelia was almost speechless, like everyone who talked about that
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:27 pm

I looked at her and sensed the hurt in her voice. "I'm sorry you have such an illness." I said and placed my hand on her's to comfort her. "That doesn't mean your life has to stop. Stay with me, you and I shall be great friends" I exclaimed and gave her a hug.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:08 am

Inge hugged her back and smiled

"I'm alright, Amelia...don't worry. This illness is not serious. I just need to be more careful than other people. Thank you for your friendship. You and your sisters are like a family to me..."

She said with a sweet smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:51 pm

I smiled and became happy when she said her illness was not serious. "Yes, Inge you will always be considered family in the Cleves home." I held her hand. "Now lets walk to dry off before dinner." I said as I let the last bit of the sun's shinning rays hit my face before it set over the hills.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Inge nodded with a smile and stood up. She was rather dry and started walking slowly with her

"Thank you, Amelia. Since I left my village, I consider your Palace as my own home. I feel lucky for that. Tell me...how are your parents? I haven't seen them for a while..."

She asked curiously while walking
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:16 pm

I stood close to her and linked arms with her, "Well mama is well, although you papa always taking care of matters and trying to marry us Cleves girls off." I smiled. "You know about me, why don't you tell about you before you came Linderhof" I said anxious to know about her.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Inge looked around and took a breath. She smiled

"Well...there is not so much to say, Amelia. I was born and grown up in a small village. My parents died of illness when I was six years old. So my aunt took care of me for many years. She was much more rich than my parents. But I was growing...and one day she accused me to seduce her son...my own cousin! It was not true, of course. So...she decided to get rid of me, and she sent me at Palace to give me an education..."

She explained, remembering that years. She looked at Amelia's surprised face and smiled
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:18 pm

I listened carefully "Oh no that's horrible, perhaps she envied you and needed a reason to get rid of you." I said bluntly then caught myself "Forgive me, I didn't mean to say it so..." I placed my hand over my lips knowing what mother would say. "Um well your here with us now, safe and sound."
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:44 pm

Inge nodded with a smile

"Yes, I really am, Amelia. I really enjoy your company. Anne is so sweet...and I never felt like a servant in your Palace. But almost like a member of family.."

She shrugged while smiling and looked at Amelia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

River Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Bank   River Bank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

River Bank
Page 1 of 1