The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Garden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Nan was riding her horse trough Eastnor castle. It has been almost two hours and she was feeling tired. But she was sure she almost arrived. She saw the flashy castle and made her horse slow down. She let her horse Nikki go around and began to walk around in the garden. It was huge. Really huge. She was hoping to see someone so she could ask Emilie.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Some of the castle's workers notice the lady's arrival, one of them go to her and ask her who they must announce, then she go to Emilie who is taking a walk in a distant area of the immense garden, courtsey, then announce her.

Mylady, the duchess of Naverre is here.

Emilie open her eyes wider in surprise and gape for a while, she don't excepted at all this visit, then the surprise passed, she nodd.

Show me the way to her, please.

The governess nodd and Emilie follow her trough the garden, walking a long moment before to percieve Nan at horizon, she walk a bit faster and join her near to a edge, the air still surprised, then she courtsey and smile slighty.

Nan !, what a surprise ! .... welcome at Eastnor castle.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Nan told a servant that she wants to see Countess and he told her to wait. She was walking around gardens. It was really huge and beautiful. She envy Emilie. Nan had such a huge mansion at Spain too but she never tried to make this beautiful. She wasnt even living there. After few minutes she saw Emilie was coming towards her. She could even imagine the surprised expression on her face.

She curtsied back to Emilie and smiled. "Hello Emilie. Sorry for coming without any invitation or letting you know." She didnt know what to say. She wasnt even sure why she came here but she wasnt regretful for that. "I hope i didnt interrupt something important"
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:30 pm

Emilie look at her attentively, wondering the reason of her visit and answer her affably.

It's not grave, it's just that if I had know about your coming, I would have prepare your arrival properly ... so tell me, to what do I own the pleasure ?, do you want for ask to Dorothy to prepare you a bedroom ? because it's yet late.

She shake her head after her question.

No, don't worry ... in fact my mother is here in visit, she arrived from France a few days, but we hadn't plan anything of special tonight aside usual dinner and after maybe some activities and are welcome for join us.

Then she ask her curiously, having notice the horse's presence, wondering about her travel until her castle by horse.

Have you ride horse until here since whitehall palace especially ?

Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:41 pm

Nan didnt know she wanted to stay or not. Actually she didnt have a plan at all. She just decided to come here and rode her horse until here. She nodded smiling "Yes i did actually. I just wanted to leave palace for a while and i found myself here." she said and looked around. She was not sure Emilie would like to host her here or not but she was feeling so tired. "Actually that would be nice i can stay here at least for tonight. I dont think i can go back now" she said, looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Emilie looking attentively to Nan, noticing that she seem a bit confused and to have come here on a impulsion without planning, it's reassure her that she came here without ulterior motive, so she answer her nicely.

I am honoured that you have choice to come here.

As she wait for her answer, she can read on her face that she hesitate but is tired and prefer to stay and herself don't want to her leave at this hour and in this state of tiredness.

Of course, you can stay, now that you are here, you aren't going to go back especially at this hour, moreover you seem tired. So thus have dinner and sleep here tonight, allright ? I am going to show you the guest bedroom, Dorothy will arrange it more properly.

She turn to governess and tell her.

Dorothy, please prepare the guestroom for her grace and tell to the cook that we have a guest.

Dorothy nodd.

Yes, mylady.

Dorothy courtsey, then walk to the castle entrance's fastly and disappear indoor, Emilie turn again to Nan, smiling, and point out the entrance of the castle.

Maybe it's time for us to go indoor too, it's getting cold ... My mother will probably join us for dinner, so you will have the opportunity to encounter her and my daughter too, I don't recall if you have yet encounter her.

She smile, feeling proud of her family.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:06 pm

Nan was so greatful for Emilie's kind behavior. She nodded silently and watched her to talk her maid. Nan walked through her house with Emilie. "Your mother? Oh i'd really like to meet her. You told me about her when you first came to court" she remembered their first times at court. They were both so young and unexperienced. "Olympe too of course. Its been a long time i havent seen her. Im sure she grown so much"
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Emilie walk toward castle's entrance with Nan and enter it, advancing in the corridor, smiling, feeling relaxed, she nodd, recalling of the long discussions that they had together, many years ago, while her first times at court.

Yes, I recall of it ... she is a very kind woman, I adorate her.

She nodd, her eyes shining with joy as she talk about her daughter.

Yes, she was a baby at this moment, now she is a true little lady, she will be four in two weeks, so you will surely find her very changed.

She gesture around.

So, here is my universe, make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden
Page 1 of 1