The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Library

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:17 pm

I nodded to her slightly. ''Yes this is my favorite book.I remeber when I was young that I could not put it down...Oh,yes,my husband have many books.''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:07 pm

Anne giggle.

Yes, I do recall of it !

She smile.

I can imagine it, my dear.

She take a sip of her tea and feel a slighty shiver in her back in spite of its warmess.

Tell me, do you find the court changed ?, I can't really realize it by myself since I never left, not for a long time at last. There many people who arrived while your absence anyway, do you have yet encounter new people since your return ?
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:51 pm

I sighed deeply. ''Not at all for me look the same like before.Oh I didn't meet new people still but I am sure that I will.''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:39 am

Anne shrugg, then smile.

Yes, surely.

She take a sip of tea.

Tell me, how people was in your husband's castle and county ? the athmosphere and way of life must be different in Saxe, isn't it ? can you describe it to me ?

Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:33 pm

I smile and took a sip from my tea as well. ''Oh Anne everyone is wonderful to me!It is not different then here everything is the same except that it is my houshold.''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Anne nodd while feeling a bit frustrated because so she can't imagine how her sister and brother in law's dukedom look like, she feel so eager to discover the world, her mind full of dreams of evasion.
She get dreamy as she recall of the lady that she have encounter while last summer, recalling of the first time she saw her like if it was yesterday, she was going back to the castle through the forest and looking at the pond.
And she saw, her the lady was in the pond, turned to the left and looking in this direction, she did a few slow steps in this direction the water did reach her laps, her slender naked body was humid and full of drops of water that did make her skin white like porcelain glow nearly like diamond, and her hairs that did follow graciously her movement like waves of copper silk, was so long that they did seem endless, dancing until her buttock.
She was so beautiful that she did seem irreal, surnatural and Anne, dazzled, have take her for a nymph, as she was walking closer of the shores without thinking, fascinated, a troot have crack under her shoes.
The ladies have put her arm on her breaths and a hand before her pubis and turn in her direction, looking for whom have make this noise, obviously she thinked to be all alone in such a isolated area of the woods.
Then her eyes have find Anne, seeming obviously ressured to see that she was a female, she have smile to her and let her arms falling along her body again.
Anne, her, did feel embarrassed, her cheek reds, feeling shameful and guilty as she was looking straight at her while she was naked but also and even more because she felt a weird and delicious warmess in her body that she did know to be lust, very impure thing.
Then the lady have laugh, seeming amused by the situation, Anne did realize that it was also maybe because of the air on her face, her laugh was clear like chrystal, like a nymph's voice would be in Anne's imagination, and it did emanate such a joy, nearly girlish that Anne couldn't resist it any longer, she have smile at first, then burst in laugh too and step of the shore slowly and the lady have join here there.
The lady did approacch, a enchating smile on her lips, the lady have burst in laugh when she told her that she did have ask her if she was a nymph, and answer her with a little mysterious air that she was pleased to can be confused with a nymph and she have laugh again and have tell her name "Hildegarde Alderman " and that she did live in a castle near to Linderhof.
Anne, a large smile on her lips have introduce herself and they have talk a little more, the whole scene did appear like a dream to Anne who wasn't really sure to be awake, then the lady have invitate her to go to swim too.
Anne felt shivers in her back and the weird warmess in her intensify at the idea to take off all of her clothes before the lady, to feel her eyes on her bare teenager's blossoming naked body and spend a moment there with her, like two nymphs, she did tremble at the thought, it was too much new intenses emotions for her, so after a long while, she have shake her head and pretexted to have to return to the castle now.
So she left and they have tell goodbye to each others and as she did walk toward the castle, Anne did feel full of regrets for have deny to herself such a good moment that she could have spend with her, thinking that she surely would never see her again aside in her dreams.
In fact, she have cross her in the three times since then while her walks in the forest, they have exchange only a few words because she did feel so emotionfull in her compagny that it did make her feel incomfortable and want to flee away from her and didn't stay, but each of theses moment have feel like dream.
But none like what she felt while this first time she saw and since then, she have see this scene again and again, over and over in her daydreams and did think to it at night, feeling again theses weird feelings at this thoughts.
Lost in her daydream, Anne nearly forget her sister's presence and the place where she is, then her headache take her back to reality, she sigh and look at Sybille, take a sip of her tea and remain silent for a while, then tell her.

Well, myself, I have encounter someone of new and it isn't someone of the court.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:47 pm

I saw her dreamy face and I knew what she thinking. ''You know Anne most of courts are the same we don't live in fairy tales where everything it is beautiful and different.'' I looked at her,raising the eyebrow. ''Oh,really?Who?'' I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Anne frown slighty.

I know that we don't live in fairytale, I am not a child anymore ...

She sigh and add.

I just did wonder if in Saxe, there is specifiics specialities and traditions like in many regions and kingdoms of Europe, and if yes, which ones. But from your answer, I understand that it's just like here.

Anne take a inspiration, thinking to this lady, the air dreamy, feeling weird about talking about her since she never have talk about her to anyone before.

Lady Hildegarde, Hildegarde Alderman, I have encounter her in the woods ... she is very kind, lively and funny ... she seem mysterious too, I don't know where she live exactly, I never seen her around court, only in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:38 pm

I sighed a little and nodded smiling to her. ''Lady Hildegarde I have never heard of her.She live in woods?That is strange.How have you meet her?''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Anne smile.

I had never hear about her either before to encounter her myself. She surely isn't knowed at all at court.

She reflect, recalling of the three times where she have cross her in the woods, that felt like a dream, fascinated that she was by the magnificent lady's presence.

In fact, I don't know where she live, but I have indeed seen her only in the woods, it's indeed weird, especially since she seem to be wealthy seen how clean she is and how rich her clothes are. For tell everything, I am very intrigued by her.

Recalling the first time she saw Hildegarde, Anne blush and feel weird, a dreamy air on her face, she answer her.

It was at the pond that is in the woods, where we have swim together. I was strolling around and I have kind of surprise her, she was walking in the water and obviously did had just swim in it too ...
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:33 pm

I looked at her thoughtfully nodding. ''Maybe she just spend to much time in woods and live else where....Than she must be around here since she was in pond...Maybe papa knows who she is.''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Anne, the image of Hildegard in her mind, nodd.

Yes, it's surely it, she must live close to the forest and love to spend time there. One of the times where I have cross her,, she did have a basket with wild plants in it and told me that she did was looking for others plants, she seem to know plants very well, I don't know what she wanted to do with it ...

She turn to Mary and nodd again, rubbing her forehead as she get headache again, feeling it a bit hot.

Yes, he may know her indeed since he know nearly everyone at court and in the dukedom. I should ask him ...

Feeling getting intimidated at the idea to ask to her father about someone she isn't supposed to know and may seem too curious about, playing with her fingers nervously, she add.

Or maybe ... you could ask him about her and tell me after what he told.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:01 pm

I looked at her curiously wanting to know more about this mysterious lady. ''Maybe she is nurse at court....I must say that I am very intrigue by this lady.I really wonder who she is?'' I smiled at her nodding. ''I can ask him If that is what you want,but he will tell you as well.''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Looking at her sister's face with her eyes reddened, she can see that she seem to be intrigued too.

Yes, know that you tell it to me, she could be a nurse and so the plants that she have pick up could be medicinales ones used for make infusions, it's could be a explanation. Me too, I am very intrigued by her and would like to know who she is.

She blush and add.

In fact, I hadn't stop to think to her since the moment where I have encounter her ... I know that it may seem weird but I can't prevent too.

She smile, reassured to know that Sybille will care of asking to their father about this lady.

Thank you, sister. Let's hope that he know her or at last heard about her and will be able to tell you and then me who she is.

She take a sip of her tea.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:16 pm

I nodded to her. ''That is only thing that explain what she is doing with plants....She is very interesting and I want to know more about her so you are not the only one.Nothing my dear! Yes we just can hope that he knows who is she.''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Anne nodd, getting thoughtful as she imagine hildegard in the darkness of a room, plonged in darkness, nearly invisible, only a part of her beautiful face and a halo of copper hairs being ligten up by a candlelight, selecting some plants and preparing them for make a influsion.

It's true, it's the only explanation I see for it. It's make her even more interesting to me because I think that people who know the secrets of medicinales plants and their effects are rares.

She nodd, take a sip of her tea and, thoughtful again.

Seen the richness of her clothes, I don't think that she can be a commun nurse ... especially since I never seen her at court ...

Feeling getting headache again, she rub her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:42 pm

I nodded in agreement. ''Yes those people are very rare and interesting,also they are very smart and I admire them...Maybe I will ask papa as soon as I can and you if you see her again you can ask her.'' I looked at her little worriedly. ''Is everything alright,sweet sister?''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Anne smile.

Me too, they are so clever and have such knowledges ! I would like her for talk to me about medicinales plants some day and learn a bit of her knowledges about them.

Anne nodd.

Yes, but I fear I couldn't go outdoor for now, as long as I hadn't recover. And with winter arrival, I probably will not be able to take as much walk in the forest and so I fear that I wouldn't see her again before a long time.

She look in her sister's eyes and shake her heads slowly.

No really, I still feel weak and I feel getting headache now.

She take a sip of tea.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:42 pm

I nodded to her with smile upon my face. ''They really have big knowledge.If you want to learn about it I can find some books for you...Ah you are right.Now as winter is coming maybe you will not see her soon,anyway we just need to hope that papa will know her.'' I looked at her worriedly. ''Do you need something? I wish I could do something to make you feel better.''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Anne reflect to her proposition, then smiel and nodd.

Yes, I would like that very much ... I fear it's wouldn't be the same things that when someone directly transmit you his or her knowledges by oral, not as much lively, but it's would surely be interesting and papa and mama would be happy to know that I do learn new things, that I do complete my education.

Anne nodd and pout.

I probably will not see her again before wind, last year, papa have forbid me to venture in the forest or any insolated area of the domain while winter, until March, he told me that it's very dangerous. Let's hope that he know this lady, indeed, so when I will see her again, I will know more about her and will be able to talk about it to her !

She take a sip of her tea, turn to her sister and shake her head.

It's nice to you ... but there isn't much things you could ... I think that as long as I hadn't see a physician, all I can do is to rest as much as possible and to don't get cold. I have take a trepid bath recently, it have relieve me a bit but not for long.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:15 pm

I smiled to her widely. ''Then I will find some books for you and even a teacher if you wish....Papa is right,you shouldn't go in forest in this weather it is to cold for walks right now.'' I nodded to her worriedly. ''Then you should rest and be in warm and I could call a physician to see what is wrong.''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Anne reflect to her proposition, smile.

Yes, it's would be nice, I don't know if a teacher would be necessary, but some books surely learn me many things and I would be glad if you find them for me ! there is surely at last one about this topic.

She nodd, a serious air on her face.

Yes, I know that he is right about it and I will not disobey him. But I hope that when I will have recover, we will make some familial talking walk or horse riding all together ! so I wil not have to wait until next spring for go again in forest !

She take a sip of her tea.

I think that I can rest here with you for a little moment, but after, I will return to my room for rest. And I wanted to wait to see if I would recover with some rest, but I don't feel better, so I think that it's would be time to call the physician ...

Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:46 pm

I nodded slightly to her.''I am sure that I will find some books about it....Yes that would be lovely! We didn't go as family anywhere since I was child.'' I sighed worriedly. ''Alright then we will stay here for a little while.''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Anne smile and nodd, look around at all the books that there is on the shelves.

I think so too ... thank you, Sybille, it's nice to you to think to me.

Anne's smile get larger as she feel enthousiast at the idea even if too weak at the moment for do such a thing.

It's true !, I think that it's would great ! especially for you since indeed we hadn't go anywhere in family since your return here ... and it's would be the occasion to spend some family time all together, we should suggest it to papa and mama !

She nodd, feeling weak and headache but reassured and happy that her big sister care of her so much.

I will tell you if I get really too bad and anyway once when we will leave, I will go right to my bedroom and rest, I promess.

She take a sip of tea.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:11 pm

I smiled to her and kissed softly her forehead. ''Oh of course I do think about you!You are my little sister....They will love that idea for sure and it will be so much fun just like in old times.'' I nodded. ''Alright then!''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next