The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King Richard's bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Richard pushed again and again, meeting his lips with her, while his hands were exploring her body. He felt her shaking of desire under him...
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Duchess of Alcalà Henares
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Aurora was out of her mind,she didnt belong to herself.Then she stopped kissing Richard and made him appear under her, she went on kissing his lips,she felt his hands tripping on her body...
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Richard pushed stronger and faster, kissing hungrily her lips. He moaned feeling her naked body rubbing against his. His strong hands were still moving on her breasts...
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:51 pm

Aurora lived in that moment,she felt pleasure and happiness she felt fire and hotness,she felt Richard's body,Richards hands....She felt pleasant vibration and she was making move for bring more pleasure to her king.
I'm your's...Only your's Richard...You may do everything with me...
Told Aurora moaning...
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:47 pm

Richard smiled, pleased by her words. He was pushing himself strongly, enjoying the pleasure she was giving him and feeling his climax coming. He was going mad of passion for her

You're beautiful, Aurora...you're mine...

He whispered breathing hardly

OOC: Would you answer to my pm, please?

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Aurora felt passion becoming bigger and felt she couldnt control her body...Aurora felt the right moment and pushed king more at the same time coming near him and she was right...This magic happened...
Ohhh...Richard...What was it? I am without any strength... told Aurora whispering to his ear and kissing him in cheek...
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:45 pm

As Richard felt his climax coming, he let out a loud moan and got off from her. He fell exhausted on bed, breathing hardly. She was not virgin, as her sister was when he married her. She was experienced enough, and she knew how to please a man...

You're an amaqzing lover, Aurora...I envy your future husband...

He whispered giggling, staring at her naked body

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:13 am

Aurora laughed.
Oh...Dont make me laugh,my lord. My future husband? It even sounds funny. I had several men in my life, but no one deserved me as their wife. And I am not sure that there will be anyone, who I will agree to get married with.
Whispered Aurora showing all charm of her naked body...
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Richard laughed, covering himself with blanket

Come on...now or later you'll have to marry, Aurora. You're a King's sister in law. You're almost a royal. You can't be alone for too long...

He added, looking around room

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Aurora stood up from the bed, smiled and put on her nightdress. Then she came to the table and took her goblet with wine. Then drunk a little bit and turned to the king.
My dear Richard, when I have such amazing lover, I cant think of marriage. I cant think of marriage at all, because I dont need a stupid graph or just aristocrat who will betray me from left and from right. Then she came close to bed, sat near the king and whispered to his ear:
Only a true king can have me... As a lover or as a wife She kissed his lips and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Richard kissed her back and smiled against her lips

I want you as my mistress, Aurora. You...you make me feel mad of desire...

He sighed and raised her nightgown, putting his hand under it and caressing softly her leg

If I wanted...taking you again, would you accept, my lady?

He asked with a teasing smile

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:54 am

Aurora kissed king passionately once more and it was her answer for Richard's question.
I must go now, my lord. I hope to see you at dinner tomorrow. Good night your Majesty and sweet dreams to you! and then came to his ear and added as sweet as this night, dear Richard... then she laughed and went to the door, dancing and and singing something in spanish...
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:52 pm

Richard looked surprised at her. He didn't expect she could refuse him. But he kissed her back and smiled as he watched her leaving the room

Goodnight, my lady...hope you'll think about me...

He said with warm voice, staring excitedly at her

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:03 pm

When she almost left Richard's bedchamber, she turned and said not loudly
Ah, meeting, Richard, is better than thinking and my answer is yes, for any your question or request, your Majesty... Then Aurora left the room exactly and Richard heard the creaking of the door.

p.s: Where should a new topic start? Maybe at royal dinning room? Or? (waiting for your suggestions)
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Richard smiled and took a deep breath after she left. After staring at ceiling for a while, he closed his eyes and feel deeply asleep

OOC: Wherever you wish, it's ok for me Wink
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Aurora was going out to her bedchamber. She was breathing quickly.She didnt want anyone to notice her until she opened a door and entered the room.

p.s: Then let's open a new topic in dining room. Your phrase is first there. I will enter there after you)
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:07 pm

Richard was having rest in his room. He was thinking about Eleanor and their wish to have an heir. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, trying to sleep
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:21 am

Appearing at his chamber Aurora had covered herself in a red cloak knocking loudly on the great oak door. She had been here before that great bed with his body drapped over hers feeling his real power like a wild animal. Now all she wanted to do was to let him caress her small but ample breasts with his bejewelled hand feeling the hairs of his chest against her body as she breathed in his spicy flesh this is what love did to people make them feel like this and this is what love did to her Aurora was utterly in love with him it of course would not be returned. Shaking her head of all feeling she pressed her head against the door waiting for him to answer her after awhile she opened the great oak door he was not here making her way to the bed she climbed into it feeling secure and safe wrapped in the sheets they had once shared many moons ago. Taking of her cloak she stretched out in the bed like a starfish were was he? After awhile she closed her eyes content and happy
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Richard was sitting in his armchair reading a letter. He was wearing his nightgown. He heard the door opening and Aurora's light footsteps. He also heard her climbing into bed but he pretended to continue to read. At a certain point he raised his eyes and looked at her. A red cloak was wrapping her and he remained almost speechless. He smiled

So you came...Aurora..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Aurora opened up her eyes to find him sitting in a chair she shed her red cloak and smiled I came in disguise you look surprise that I came did you have your doubts that I would She looked at him with a mischief grin appearing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:35 pm

RIchard stood up. He removed fastly his nightgown showing her gis naked body. He came until the bed and bent upon her

I had no doubts. I was waiting for you..

He whispered with his warm, deep voice

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Aurora was literally speechless she had dreams of them both being together again she reached her hands out and touched him he was a handsome and most dashing king and felt jealousy creep up in her veins. Yes I see that you are ready for me you naughty king Wrapping her hand around his member Aurora reached up and kissed him her lips were a strong grip against his she could taste his heat and the smell of his body filled her nose with even more pleasure. She brought his body down fully on top of hers groaning as her hands explored his familiar body his hard firm buttocks which she tried to squeeze the size of his arms and the strength of his legs. Mmm Richard you are my temptation my forbidden fruit my passion for life how could you try and stay away from what we have
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:59 pm

Richard kissed her back with desire. He tried to removed the red sheet that was wrapping her body and a soft moan escaped from his lips

Aurora...I never forgot you. Your skin, your smell..your body. I missed everything about you..

He whispered moving his lips along her neck
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:04 pm

Unraveling the cloak that was wrapped around her she dropped it to the floor pulling him closer to her for warmth gripping her hands on his hips. As his lips started to work the skin on her neck Aurora started to move her body against his opening her legs just a little so she could feel him start to grow to life kissing his neck in return Aurora stretched her hand over his buttocks. Did you really miss me . She asked in a teasing tone as she pressed him hard against her letting her tongue to move around the outer part of his ear
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Richard closed his eyes letting out a deep sigh as she started teasing his ear

Of course I did. Have you doubts about that?

He answered whispering. He couldn't resist further and pressed suddenly his lips against hers. He made her lay down on bed still kissing her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's bedchamber   King Richard's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Richard's bedchamber
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next