The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The King's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

The King's Bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 2:06 am

The King's Bedchamber 053daw10
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 8:49 am

I went into my chamber and prepared myself awaiting the arrival of Marie.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 12:41 pm

Summoned by her husband Mary and her trail of ladies in waiting make their way to the king's apartments the guards moving away opening the doors. As soon as they see her; Standing in the doorway Mary calls out to her husband.~ Bonne après-midi; husband. You wanted to see me.~ Mary smiles at her husband the king.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:12 am

The King took a careful glance over his wife, the details of her features and the clues that her body language gave him. “Aye, I do,” James confirmed as a smile, that matched Mary’s, graced his lips. “I suppose you would like to know the nature of this visit?” He surmised and beckoned her by means of extending out his hands for hers.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 10:28 am

Most certainly i do mon chéri~ She ran into his arms like a rush of air across the table. His arms were strong around Mary making her feel safe as he held her to him.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 7:40 pm

His arms around her reminded him of all the fondness he held for her, it was impossible not to develop such feelings. Every-time James laid his eyes upon her, he was reminded how young and blossoming their marriage was. She was a suitable Queen for the Scottish people and a breath of fresh air for him. "Scotland needs its heir, mo ghaol. My Cousin is trying to achieve the same with his new wife, but if we have a son...he will have a claim to the English throne. " Above all, he wants a secure future for his people and family. "Shall we make a son tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 9:08 pm

She brushed her lips over his cheek and whispered If that is what my king commands.~ His skin was warm and soft against her lips; and she desperately had need of him. Mary reaches up and slowly unties his shirt all the while gazing into his eyes; mischief dancing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 12:02 am

The gaze which Mary gave him was powerful enough to entrance any man, it pleased him to know that it would only ever be for him. As Mary untied his shirt, James found the laces of her dress and began to undo them. At the same time, he captured his lips upon hers and used his commanding steps to guide them closer to the foot of his bed.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 12:24 am

James~ Her knees weakened tightening her hold on him. She pushed her fingers into his hair as they fell onto the bed. Mary loved his hair. It felt untamed; just like he made her feel. A groan escaped her lips; setting her entire body on fire. Mary was on a mission; running her hands through his hair; over his back; up his neck. The need to feel James inside her was overwhelming; the dancing of their tongues was passionate and sensual; causing sparks inside of her.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 2:00 am

"Mary..." Her name fell from his lips like prayers before the blessed sacrament. The feeling of his wife's body was a rush of warmth over him, beckoning him to take in more. Having loosened the laces enough, James pushed one sleeve down to reveal her bare shoulder, her collarbone, and broke their kiss to take in the scent and taste of her skin. Following this, one of his hands traveled to the hem of her skirts and snaked up under; taking in the silken feel of her thighs and the warmth that radiated from in-between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Bedchamber
Page 1 of 1