The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Throne´s room

Go down 
+7
Ricardo de Aragón
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Francesca Benedetti
Quiteria de Navarra
Isabella de Navarra
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Henry II of Navarre
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

Throne´s room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:54 pm

Henry entered very seriously in the throne room and sat in his chair...

Throne´s room - Page 2 Kycs5
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:38 am

I am quite nervous as I approach the throne room. I still feel very nauseous and all my attempts to try and hide it are fading fast. I am announced in, Her Royal Highness The Princess Francesca of Italy. I see him sitting upon his throne and I immediately curtsy and smile, Your Majesty. I breath deep...

Last edited by Francesca Benedetti on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:46 am

A servant announced me:

"her Excellency, Lady María Enriquez de Luna, Duchess of Gandia and royal niece of Spain"
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:54 pm

come in, my ladies...
Henry said with a serious expression.The two women entered, and they sat in two chairs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:58 pm

As a servant announces Princess of Denmark, Elizabeth von Oldenburg, I enter and see the king and the other two I drop into a deep curtsy,
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:12 pm

come in, highness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:14 pm

I enter i shall say what I need to as I can see your busy looking at the other two
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Is something wrong, Highness?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:46 pm

my father wishes to thank you for allowing me to stay in your kingdom and he is worried about my safely after he heard that the French may attack therefore he as sent 3 navy ships and 300 soldiers aboard each one to help Navarre they are currently docked in the bay of biscay. That is if you require them if not i will let the captains know and they can proceed to Italy to help the King of Italy help
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:00 pm

The French army is coming to Navarre..I greatly appreciate the help of her father Highness.I will send Navarrese troops to Vizcaya to join the army of your father...

Henry said smiling grateful to Elizabeth...

Doña Maria, the help of the armies of the Duchy of Gandia is also crucial...Are you going to help us?

Henry asked looking at Doña Maria Enriquez de Luna
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Yes, of course majesty...Gandia is with the Navarrese

Maria said sure of herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:17 pm

As I feel relief and smile at his majesty as I watch the others unsure to leave or stay
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:53 pm

I chime in, Italy and Milan are on Navarre's side as well Your Majesty. I smile as I look about the room.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo de Aragón
Duke of Teruel
Ricardo de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:07 pm

A servant announced me:
his excellency, Ricardo de Aragon e Ivorra, Duke of Teruel and prince of Aragon
I entered the throne room walking proudly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:09 pm

As I see him walk in I grip the arms tightly of the chair look away
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:31 pm

come in, dear brother in law.
Henry said when he saw the Duke of Teruel.
Ricardo, the French army has entered in Navarre.King Francis wants to annex Navarra to France...I need the support of the armies of the Duchy of Teruel, to prevent the invasion...Are you going to help me?
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:01 pm

I sit in my chair, feeling a bit left out...
Back to top Go down
Ricardo de Aragón
Duke of Teruel
Ricardo de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:43 pm

Yes, majesty...My army is going to help you.But I also need you to help me in an issue
The duke said mysterious.
I'd like to talk to you about it in private ...
Ricardo looked at Elizabeth and smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:56 pm

you are a good man, Duke Ricardo.I appreciate your help,you have my support for whatever it...and now, you can withdraw

Henry said with authority and Doña Maria, the Duke of Teruel and Princess Elizabeth, left the room.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:05 am

I am still sitting down, seemingly unable to get up without wanting to vomit... My hand restx upon my belly as I attempt to breathe my way through this.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:48 am

Henry looked at Francesca...
The French army is very powerful...I do not want to lose the kingdom of my mother...I want to be alone
Henry said coldly
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:52 am

I smile and stand up, As you wish... I curtsy and leave the room but not before I say, You are going to be a father Henry. I walk back to my chambers.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:01 am

Henry was surprised by her words...
father?
he asked himself surprised
Back to top Go down
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:18 am

"Her majesty, Joanna, queen of Castille, Aragon, Valencia, Baleares, Sicilia y las islas Canarias"
said a servant and I entered to the throne room
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:24 am

I was stunned by the words of Francesca, and at that moment, Queen Joanna entered the room.
I (despite the comments of my sister Ana) had great affection for the Castillian queen.
Majesty!than surprise to see you here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne´s room   Throne´s room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne´s room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next