The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King Richard's study room

Go down 
+9
Aloysius Meyer
Isabella of Austria
Jane Renner
Sienna Rousseau
Philip of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer
Isabella of Portugal
Mionetta Rizzo
Gia Francesca Gasparri
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

King Richard's study room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Gia looked up and smiled, "I have many...but," she smiled, "I have always liked much the simplicity of the country." She gave a laugh, "in my country, one could go to the country and hunt without being calledan improper lady," she gave a wave, "...and you could go and see the gypsy camps perform."

She tilted her head, frowning a little, "to tell your majesty the truth...I remember when I was a little girl, always dreaming of running away to join the travelling gypsies."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:35 pm

Richard opened his eyes wide and amiled

Gypsies? Oh...forgive me, but I hardly imagine you as a gypsy, my lady...

He laughed and shook his head
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Gia threw her head backward and laughed. "I am glad you do not...as I fear I would not have been accustomed to moving so often and having so little," she nodded. She smiled, looking about the room, "ohhh but the country," she shook her head, "there is nothing more peaceful and simple than its beauty and relaxation."

She smiled, "the sound of nature, the countryside without any buildings or canals...the hunting," she nodded. "It has been years since I have gone on a hunt."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Richard smiled and nodded in agreement

Well...I have known very few women interested in hunting...but I'm not surprised that you are, my lady. We can arrange an hunt in thse days, if you wish. Good...is there anything else I can do for you, lady Gia?

He asked with gentle voice
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:41 pm

Gia smiled, "oh, I should love that, majesty...and I hope your lovely wife shall join."

She smiled again, "your majesty has already given me more than I had wished," she laughed. "I pray you shall enjoy the glasses."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Richard nodded with kindness and smiled again

Oh...I already enjoyed them very much. It has been very kind of you. Now...I hope you'll forgive me, lady Gia. But I should continue reading this papers. Please, consider my Palace as your home...

He added, gesturing gently with his hand
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Gia gave a smile and nodded, standing to her feet. "Of course majesty."

She dipped into a low curtsey, "good day, majesty...I hope to see you soon, again," she smiled. She smiled, "and I already consider this my new home."

She glided toward the door and awaited its opening from a servant. Before stepping through, she turned for another low curtsey, and quietly left the king to his papers.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Richard watched her leaving silently and smiled kindly at her. After she left, he took a breath and kept on reading his papers again
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:25 am

Mionetta had put on her best gown for the occasion of presenting herself to his majesty for a preview of her voice and talents for the coronation of his wife and soon to be queen. Gia had informed her that if his majesty were busy, she was to perhaps come another day, however, since Mionetta's arrival to the foreign court those days ago, she found herself screaming into her pillow in excitement.

Yet now she contained herself as she stepped forward to the doors to his study. She smoothed down the fabric of her gown and told her name to the groomsman at the door. She watched as he entered the room:

"Signora Mionetta Rizzo is here for your majesty," she watched him give a bow.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:16 am

Richard raised his head from his desk and nodded

Let her come in...
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:11 am

Mionetta waited for the groomsman to return and as he gave a nod, she took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. She straightened her back and held her chin high as she was taught, and glided forward.

As she stepped into the room she caught sight of the king, seated at a desk covered in papers.

She knelt into a deep curtsey, not looking up until she was spoken to. "Vostra Maesta," she breathed, "...your majesty."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Richard remained almost breathless as he saw a beautiful brunette lady entering. He stood up and came closer. He offered her his hand to allow her to raise from her curtsey. He smiled

Lady Mionetta...I was waiting for you. Welcome to my court...

He said with warm voice, trying to catch her beautiful face
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:43 am

Mionetta's heart beat quickly as her arm came in contact with the king's, and she feared she began to blush. No one had informed her of the handsomeness of the king.

"I must thank your majesty for inviting me to your beautiful palace," she spoke the words as best she could, looking up and giving a smile.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Richard took gently her head and leaded her until the chair. He smiled and sat at his desk again

Oh...it's a pleasure having you as my guest, my lady. Lady Gasparri talked me a lot about you. But...she said nothing about your beauty. Where are you from?

He asked kindly, without removing his eyes from her
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Mionetta followed the king as he led her to the table. She tried her best to not only glide with her back straight as she had learned, but also to step perfectly, allowing the skirts of her gown to flow as she moved.

She took a seat at the chair his majesty left for her, and as he sat she began to look around the room at the richness of the colors and extravagance of the decor.

She blushed at the king's comment of her appearance. "Your majesty is far too kind," she looked down. She gave a faint smile, "I am also from Venice, but I fear...not as well a neighborhood as her ladyship."

Something about the king made her nervous. She felt it was perhaps because she would be singing for him as a preview, and that he was also a king. Yet perhaps it was the way he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Richard smiled, noticing she felt a bit nervous. He tried to reassure her

Don't be so nervous, my lady. I am just...a man interested in your art. You have a very beautiful voice, indeed. But tell me...are you married? I'm sure that such beauty can't be single..."

He asked with a teasing smile
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Mionetta clasped her hands on her lap, sitting up straight in her chair. She smiled, nervously and looked at her hands a moment, yet returned her gaze to the kings.

"No, majesty, I am not married," she smiled, somewhat amused at the attention. "Many of the sister's at the school for girls insist that we retain from marriage until after we are done with our studies," she gave a slight shrug, "...I still wish to learn all I can about opera, and how to strengthen my voice."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Richard smiled warmly after her words

Of course...I imagine you worked hard for being a good singer, lady Mionetta. As you know...you'll sing at my Queen's coronation. But...I'd like to hear something sang by you, now. If you don't mind, of course. Your beauty makes breathless. But you voice must be...divine...

He said with warm voice, looking at her
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:59 am

She smiled, "I did, maesta...I hope to continue working hard to help my family and further myself."

She smiled excitedly.

Yes, her ladyship said I would b performing for her majesty,"

She nodded,
"...I must confess, I am far more than eager to perform for you, your wife and court."

Mionetta blushed as the king spoke, again, of her beauty, and she found herself glad that she had worn one of her best gowns, though surely it was not as lovely as the other ladies' of court.

She smiled, raising an eyebrow.
"I do not mind performing for your majesty now."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Richard nodded with a warm smile after her consent

Very well. Please, make yourself comfortable...or take some minute to prepare your voice. You can even take a sip of water for your...delicious throat, my lady. I'm listening you...

He added, leaning his back on his chair, ready to hear her singing. He was staring at her pretty face
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Mionetta gave a nod and stood to her feet, clasping her hands together and placing them under her stomach, beside her diaphragm. She glided toward the center, knowing his majesty's gaze was on her.

She took a deep breath as her back was turned, and she gave a little smirk, not believing the kings attention to her. She turned around to face him and gave a deep curtsey.

"For his majesty," she smiled, rising from her curtsey.

She swallowed a moment, preparing her throat and took a deep breath, holding her arms out wide to the side of her with a smile.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In her mind, she heard her brother, Pietro, playing the piano...
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Richard was looking admired at her while she was singing. He enjoyed her beautiful voice and kept on listening her with raising care. Once she finished her performance, he stood up and clapped his hands

Brava! Brava! Oh...your voice is divine, lady Mionetta. You could even to enchant angels...

He came closer with a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:30 am

Mionetta gave a curtsey as she finished, a smile upon her lips.

She laughed, "thank you, majesty...I hope it shall also please your new queen very much."

She gracefully glided forward toward her chair. "I hope all at your beautiful court shall enjoy my performances."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:53 pm

Richard smiled and took her hand in his

Oh...I'm sure of it, my lady. My Queen will appreciate your voice very much. I think you should sing...in the most famous theatre around Europe! But please, would you follow me on the sofa?

He asked with a charming smile, leading her until the sofa
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Mionetta smiled, "thank you, majesty."

She gave a nod as the king took her hand, yet she gently pulled it away as she headed for the sofa.

She had been warned that the gentlemen of a foreign court may find her exotic, and that they should make their desires and lusts known to her, yet she did not think such would be true of the king.
However, she knew in her heart, she would not be so easily attained as the ladies of this court, and she would not make the same mistakes of her classmates whom returned to Venice with swollen bellies and no ring to show for it.
She would not be so easily taken.

She stood waiting for the king to take a seat, her hands placed behind her back as she smiled at him. "Does your majesty always seek talent for your celebrations?" she spoke, her eyes upon him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Richard's study room
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next