The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King Richard's study room

Go down 
+9
Aloysius Meyer
Isabella of Austria
Jane Renner
Sienna Rousseau
Philip of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer
Isabella of Portugal
Mionetta Rizzo
Gia Francesca Gasparri
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

King Richard's study room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:18 pm

Richard smiled and shook slowly his head

Oh no...not always, really. This is the first time I have such gracious singer at court. And I would like...to help you in your career, lady Mionetta...

He added while staring into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:41 am

Mionetta smirked, placing her hand on the lower part of her bodice as she took a seat upon the sofa. She flipped her hair to the side and upon her shoulder.

"And how else, beside allowing me to perform for your court...shall your majesty aid me in my career?" she smiled, lightly resting her back upon the back of the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Richard smiled and looked warmly at her

Well...I could introduce to you many important theatre directors, in Bavaria and around Europe. I'm sure that once they will know you're at my court, they will fight to have you, and to bring you far from me. Maybe...I'm selfish, but I admit I'm not so happy of that...

He added with warm voice, staring at her red lips
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:44 am

Mionetta tucked her left leg behind her right. She pursed her lips, knowing his gaze was upon them.

She gave a laugh, throwing her head backward. "Oh, your majesty mustn't be jealous or feel selfish...besides, as long as her ladyship, Gia, is here, I shall return as often as I please...or your majesty pleases."

She gave a little pout, "to tell your majesty the truth, I fear I shall not become as popular as I wish." She gently tapped her hand against his, "yet, I shall trust, fully, your majesty's recommedations of me to other countries," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Richard couldn't avoid to glance at her legs and raised fastly his eyes to hers. He smiled

Oh...I'm sure I'll enjoy your talent for very long time. As I said...I want you to become famous in Europe. But, at the same time...I don't wanna lose you. Have you...any other talent besides your beautiful voice, Mionetta?

He asked, looking at her with an intense glance in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 am

She tilted her head, raising an eyebrow. "Why would your majesty fear losing a girl as insignificant as I?"

Mionetta threw her head back and laughed, placing her hand over her heart.

She smiled at the king, "well...I act, though my mama abhors it...and I dance."

She laughed again, looking at her fingers. "She blames it on my half gypsy blood," she shook her head, smiling, "...she calls me her wild gypsy child."

Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Richard looked surprised at her

Gypsy blood? Oh...I would never guessed that. Do you have gypsy origins, then?

He asked smiling, his heart filled of interest for her previous life before coming at court
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:49 am

Mionetta nodded, "only on my papa's side, I fear," she smiled.

"My mother said he and his large family...generations of blood would move about the country, taking watch jobs they could...performing whenever they could...all for a better life," she spoke. She shrugged, "of course there are those who'd cheat and gamble...they would play cons and rig games, steal and curse."

She covered her mouth, her eyes widening, "pardon me, majesty...I am going on about vile things..." she laughed, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Richard shook his head while smiling

Oh...not at all, my lady. I think you lived a very fascinating life. I envy your freedom. You can do whatever you want. But I am a King, and I have duties...

He added with a charming smile
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:00 am

She threw her head back and laughed, "ohhh, well I am yet a girl...I have not many freedoms but when I do, they are often not of my choosings but the fate or God holds," she shook her head.

She began to play with the choker around her neck. "And surely a king may take as many freedoms and hobbies as he sees fit?" She blinked, spreading her lips into a smile, "surely a king must find other pleasures...I am certain you hunt and sport, and perhaps even write," she nodded. "And you are a man who sets his own times and work...and does what he must, when he wills it, for his country?"

Mionetta smiled, releasing her choker to flip her hair to the side, again. "Your majesty, I should think I would love such freedoms," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Richard nodded with a warm smile

Oh...I'm sure you love it. Freedom is a very important thing, especially for beautiful young woman like you, my lady. I guess you have many suitors...

He added teasingly, grinning a bit
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:50 am

She gave a faint laugh, feeling herself look off into space.

"There are a few," she nodded. She gave a shrug, "mainly older gentlemen who watch me perform..."

She turned to face him, "and your majesty?" She gave a grin, "you have so many questions for me...what of yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Richard smiled and looked intently at her

Well...what can I say? There is nothing a can complain about. I have loyal subjectes, some good friend, I love riding and hunting. I also have a beautiful and devoted wife. I just...wish a male heir. Oh...very boring things, as you see. I'm just a King, after all..."

He giggled, staring at her beautiful face

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:55 am

Mionetta smiled, "I have not seen her majesty yet...yet I have heard she is very beautiful," she nodded.

She tilted her head, "so...your majesty has no children?" She nodded, "yes, I have heard of the importance of male heirs...yet there is always time for such things I think," she grinned.

She gave a laugh, shaking her head. "Ohhh, to be just a king," she laughed, "I could not imagine it...however, I think I should like to have been born a queen."

"Well tell me of your childhood," she smiled, "I am certain this handsome king before was once a mischievious little prince," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Richard laughed

My childhood? Oh...I had an happy childhood, really. My father taught me how to be a royal. It's not easy...cause it's not a choice. Anyway, I loved running, join my father during hunt, and hearing my mother's voice while she read me a story before sleeping. She died when I was 15 years old. Oh...I had a brother, Ludwing. But I lost him two years ago because of sickness...

He explained. Then paused and looked into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:07 am

She smiled fondly as he spoke of his childhood, yet felt a pinge of sadness at his last words.

She placed a gentle hand on his, "I am so very sorry to hear of your loss," she shook her head. She looked away a moment, "I, too, lost someone a short while ago."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Richard nodded while smiling weakly

Thank you, my lady. I'm sorry for your loss too. I can imagine how do you feel. May I ask...who?

He asked, without removing his eyes from her
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:10 am

"My sister, recently," she gave a nod, "but my papa, a very long time ago."

She gave a faint smile, "it would seem perhaps your majesty and I have suffered losses."

She shook away the dreariness of such thoughts and memories and gave the king a smile. "Has your majesty ever been abroad?...ever been to Italy?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:10 pm

Richard smiled weakly and shook his head

I have been to England...but never in Italy. Maybe I can plan an official visit after Coronation. And you could come, of course. I'm sorry for your sister, lady Mionetta. I heard many people died of sweating sickness around all Europe. But thank God...you're safe, you're alive...and you're here with me, now...

He couldn't refrain himself anymore and touched softly her neck, moving slowly his hand until her neckline. He sighed

You're so beautiful, Mionetta...
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:57 pm

She smiled, playing with a strand of her hair, "perhaps I could give your majesty the grand tour of Venice."

Her eyes went wide, "yes...yes, she did die of the sweat," she nodded, somewhat taken aback that he could know.

She found herself blushing as he confessed his gladness that she was alive, and as he placed his hand upon her neck, she took a deep breath, allowing her chest to heave a moment as he touched her.

"Your majesty," she gave a sigh, "is very handsome."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:04 am

Richard sighed deeply and leaned on her. He kissed hungrily her lips and kept on kissing her neck with desire

Ohh...you're so desirable, my lady. Give yourself to me...

He whispered excitedly, starting to unlace her corset with his strong hand
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:19 am

Mionetta grinned as he leaned against her and she softly returned his kisses with her own, lifting her head to the side to allow him to kiss her neck. She closed her eyes and sighed at the feeling...

Yet she held up her hands as he began to unlace her corset and she gave him concerned, yet almost pleading look.

"Your majesty, I mustn't," she sighed, gently pushing him away. "My maidenhead is for my husband, and he alone may have it," she shook her head. She gave a faint smile, looking at his handsome face. She placed her fingers gently at his chin and began to play with his beard, "we have only just met, majesty."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Richard looked surprised at her as she pushed him away. He was still breathing with excitement. Then he bt his lips and shook his head

I...I'm sorry, my lady. I don't know how...But I desire you, Mionetta. I...I don't want to ruin your reputation. Allow me just one night, my lady. I'll give you whatever you wish...for just one night in your arms. You have just to ask...

He said with warm voice, glancing at her bodice with desire
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:59 am

Mionetta shook her head lightly, turning to look away though she knew his gaze was upon her bosom. "Your majesty, I fear there is almost nothing more I should like then to please you," she turned to face him, moving closer, "yet i shall be singing for your wife whom you say is very beautiful...how am I to betray such a woman by lying with her husband," she shook her head. "How am I to face everyone if they think me some Italian whore?"

She gave him a faint smile, placing her hands upon his chest as she moved closer, nearly sitting on his lap. "And my poor ladyship...should she find out, I think I should die from disappointing her."

She bit her lips, looking him intently in the eyes. "...but should your majesty wish to take me, as your official mistress, and do with me, and give me, what you wished, pleased and desired," she leaned in, "I should take to heart your majesty's offer, and shall do as your majesty wishes so that I may serve you and whatever pleasures you desire." She slowly placed a kiss upon his lips, gently giving his a lick with her tongue as she took hold of his chin. "But I fear I should not, lest your majesty agrees."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Richard sighed and felt more excited as she kissed and licked his lips. He wrapped his arms around her waist and made her sit on his lap. He looked at her with desire

My lady...I shall respect your virginity. I...I shall do nothing to ruin your reputation, and your husband will find you still virgin. But...there are other ways to please each other...Allow me to give you pleasure, without losing your virtue. I will stop myself. It will be hard...but I'll do this for you...

He whispered excitedly, still playing with her corset's laces. He could feel her breasts under his hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Richard's study room   King Richard's study room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Richard's study room
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next