The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Lakes

Go down 
+6
George Boleyn
William Kingston
Francesca Benedetti
William Stafford
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 7:00 am

Still I do not know anybody Ursula.How can someone caught my eye?
For now,I live in a castle Hever and I don't know when I will come to the court.I've been here only three days.
Tell me more about the court, I'm very curious.May be someone of the gentlemans caught your eye I sad and smiled conspiratorially.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 7:42 am

Sorry I should have not asked that question please forgive me, I have seen many men around court and very handsome they are, I have spoken to sir Francis and he is very handsome. I said with a cheeky smile and at the same time my cheeks flushed at the thought of him. It is very quiet at court at the moment most of the court have travelled to Scotland for the coronation of Mary De Guise.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 8:29 am

No problem, do not apologize to me.I just said that i don't know anybody here and that is why it isn't possible to fall in love.
Forgive me, but Who is Sir Francis?Mary De Guise,of course-the future Queen of Scotland-The Scotland need a strong and loyal to King Henry Queen but I am not sure about this one.
I am sure that at the court there are many handsome men.But there are many women who wish to marry suitably-I sad and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:00 am

Sir Francis Bryan is a gentlemen of the Privy chamber and a very handsome man. I blushed again, everytime I thought of him He made me blush and I have longed to see him back at court. Mary De Guise will make a grand Queen she is loyal and regal and very caring, her and James are the perfect match.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:12 am

You blushеd-I sad and smile to her.Do you like him?Yes,you like him very much,I see.Than took a daisy and put it at the ear of Lady Misseldon.
-Lady Misseldon, tell me when sir Frances will return from Scotland?
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 11:25 am

My smile was bright with the mention of his nameYes I do like him but he is married so I will not get in the way of his marriage I said sadly I lowered my head and as I raised my head Rose placed a daisy in my hair, I smiled warmly at her. You are very kind Lady Rose, I hope we can be friends I knew Sir Frances was away on the kings business and I was patiently waiting to see him again.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 1:19 pm

Patiently waiting!? -I told her and my eyebrows wrinkled.Oh,no my dear.Love is not for those who waiting...You must fight.
And what is the marriage in royal court?Just think about that.Еvery man at the royal court has his mistress.
Lord forgives me, but my cousin Anne was a mistress too.
I will be your friend lady Ursula,if you will be mine-i sad and smile.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 3:34 pm

Have you ever been in love Lady Rose? Iasked her, I wanted to know more about my new friend.I would gladly be your friend Rose I think court will be alot of fun with you around.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 4:16 pm

No,my lady I never been in love if we talking about a real love,strong and passion love-I answered her passionately.I have not yet met the man who made me fall in love with himbut who knows...may be I will met him here-I whispered.I hope that we have a great time here Ursula.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 5:20 pm

I also hope you find someone here at court.I did not fall into love to easy, I had been hurt before and I keep my heart safe until I meet the man who I will spend the rest of my life with. Do you have any hobbys that you like to do in your spare time?
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 5:29 pm

-I am sorry for you pain-i said to her nicely.So many people think that it is too easy to find love-but is not,especially here.We live in uncertain times.
As i said to you,I am very found of hunting.And I love dancing very much.I writing letters, reading books,playing the piano and riding every morning.What about you?
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 9:07 am

That is very true Rose these are uncertain times and it is very hard to find true love, I will wait I will not marry just anyone. I thought for a moment about the french court and how men had beautiful wifes but many mistresses, I never understood why but now I see this is how the world was. I love to drink ale and play cards, riding is another hobby that I love to do and Sir frances showed me how to play chess which was intresting.I dipped my whole foot into the lake and let the water wash over my feet, I let out a sigh and layed back onto the grass.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 2:47 pm

Sometimes I wondering why men have mistresses,but men are just men.This is how the world is.
My father wants to marry me-I am sure it is the reason to be here.But i told him I will marry only when I want to do that.
I got up,left my legs to dry in the Sun.After that I put the long white socks(we wore such,by the french fashion now).Finally, I pulled on velvet slippers and tied their ties.
Here is so beautiful-said I dreamily and look at the huge mountain in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:39 am

I turned my head to Rose and smiled I think it is the chase Lady Rose, men like to have something new and then when they tire of us they find another. I hope one day women will be treated like equals that is my dream. I removed my feet from the lake and tried to dry them in the sun I was feeling refreshed and thought about my friend Ann who was soon to married.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 4:57 pm

You are right Lady Ursula.But tell me about Lady Mary Rose.Is she good with her ladies?How is she now?
I was living away from here but I know everything about the politics. I don't know nothing about the relationships in the court,about the atmosphere[/b].They said that Queen Anne makes many changes in the court is it true?[/b]
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 8:45 am

I glanced at Rose and smiled sweetly Lady Mary Rose is a kind and caring lady she looks after her ladys well and she treats us like friends, She is very different to brother. It was so quiet by the lake, not like in court there are so many sounds and it was nice to get away from that just for a while. Queen Ann has started to make changes She knows what she wants and I don't think anyone can stop her, I admire her for that, I just hope she can conceive a son for the king.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:22 pm

She should bear a son as soon as possible.If she doesn't she will be in danger.
His Majesty desperately wants a son.
If you ask me, a woman can also be a great ruler.
The afternoon was sunny and pleasant.
I hope that the court to become more cheerful and noisy place. During the reign of Queen Catherine habits were very strict.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 6:46 pm

It is every ladies greatest wish is to conceive a son and especially if you are a queen, and a son would keep Ann and her family safe. I pulled up hair to the side and started twirling it around my finger.Tell me about your childhood Rose, what was it like growing up with Ann, Mary and George?
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 4:48 pm

Yes,may be every woman want to born a son.Еspecially Her Majesty.But I prefer to have a daughter- said I and smoothed the folds of silky purple dress.
My childhood was carefree, filled with games.Anne, George and Mary were my companions and comrades. Anne and George were always together.The are very close,just like now.They were very clever and noisy- like me.Mary was a real angel-I said and looked at the blue sky.
I love them all three, but most of Mary.She is much more than what is actually displayed.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 12:29 pm

I have seen Mary around court and she is always polite and kind to others she is very different to Ann, I am sure the court will be filled with laughter and music as I hear your family loves the arts. I wondered what it would have been like to have have sisters and brothers, being the only child was very lonely.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:01 pm

You are right Ursula. Ana is wayward and stubborn, and Mary is good and polite.They did not look alike.
You heard correctly, the Boleyn family, we are big fans of the arts.In particular, I adore music, theater and painting. Are you play plays here in the court?
I think about that I'm an only child but I had cousins with whom I grew up.
I was never  lonely among so many relatives  around me,Lady Miseldon-I said and smile to her.
How you come to the court?Do you have any relatives here?
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 5:39 pm

Plays are very interesting to see and I also love to dance. Since Queen Ann has been at court the mood has changed and Court is now more fun and full of laughfter. I thought about my childhood, it was not a pleasant one, I grew up to fast and had to look after my mother. With a sadness in my voice I replied. Sadly no Lady Rose I am very much alone here, my dad is in Norfolk and I have not seen him for many years and my mother died a few years ago.I forced a smile and held back the tears, a strong woman does not cry I told myself.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 5:00 pm

Lady Miseldon, I don't want to see you cry- I said and I take her hand in mine.
You will see, the court will be very funny with us together.We will both break hearts of the men in this court!- I said and giggled.
I did not know why but I felt that Ursula is sincere and I got her trust, and I hoped to be friends.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 10:23 am

I smiled as I took Lady Rose's hand, she is very brave and she had a good nature about her, I knew from that moment we would become good friends. We are two beautiful women Rose and we will break many hearts and no man will ever make us cry. I laughed, Rose was going to bring some light to court and I could not wait for her to meet my good friend Ann.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:12 pm

I smiled at her conspiratorially.Still I do not know if I will live here in the court or in the castle Hever.
Ursula,I want to introduce me to all your friends, and also want to see that Sir Francis. Is there other ladies, with which you are close to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lakes
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Hever Castle :: Walled Rose Gardens-
Jump to: