The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Lakes

Go down 
+6
George Boleyn
William Kingston
Francesca Benedetti
William Stafford
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Lakes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 pm

A big smile spread across my face as soon as I heard his name mentioned As soon as he returns back to court I will let you know so you can meet him, He spends most of his time with the king so It is hard to get him alone. I looked at Rose with a sincere face Rose I said quietly Has you father found you a suitable suitor? I had hoped she would not mind me asking such a personal question.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Lakes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 5:13 pm

We need to see that Sir Francis once caused such a smile on your face.It is so unfortunate that he  is married i said and and frowned my eyes.
Oh, I do not know what  is in my father's mind, but I'm sure that we will soon find out-sighed wearily.
I don't want to marry,Ursula.Not now- said firmly and boldly.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Lakes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:40 pm

I blushed again,Yes it is a shame and for that reason I have kept myself from feeling any kind of feelings for him, but I would like to have some fun at court with a handsome man, My eyes shone with a mischievous glint. I am sure your father will find you a suitable suitor, but because you are family to royalty you will not get much choice.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Lakes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 5:27 pm

That is right, we haven't so much choice- I sigh deeply. But I will marry anyone I want and when i want to do that-I said emphatically and shook my head.
I do not know whether I would succeed, but I would do everything in my power.
Tell me, who is the most beautiful man in the court of His majesty?-Except His Majesty of course, or your sir Francic-I smiled cheerful and cozy.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Lakes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 1:52 pm

The quietness of the lakes was calming, I knew I would have to be back to the busy life at court before nightfall, I Spoke softly to Rose. There are many handsome men at court but alas most have wifes I have not meet a man yet that is without a wife. I said sadly, but Rose was a strong women and I knew she would get what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rose Boleyn
Duchess of York
Rose Boleyn

Lakes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:28 pm

And who it today is not married!-I agree with ironic smile.
It's getting late, we can go back to court Ursula-I said with sadness.

I wanted to visit my uncle sir Tomas.
Tonight I will stay at the court-I said to her.
If you want you will stay with me later.We can play cards or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Lakes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 4:20 pm

I smiled at her, it was true most men can be enchanted by a beautiful women. I would like that Rose, Just send word to me where your chamber is and we can meet when you have finished with your business. I stood up and walked over to my horse, I untied her and brushed her nose she nuzzled my hand, I put one leg in the stirrup and hopped up on my horse and waited for Rose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lakes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakes   Lakes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lakes
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Hever Castle :: Walled Rose Gardens-
Jump to: