The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:25 am

Isabelle nodded and looked at the bottle

Yes, thank you. I don't have a plan neither, mademoiselle Anne. But I'd like to know your opinion about french court. Is there...someone I could trust completely here?

She asked with an intrigued air on her face
Back to top Go down
Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:48 pm

I gave Lady Guise the bottle. You may keep the rest if you wish it's just collecting dust. I am sprry to hear that ypu don't have a plan their must be someone to help you. I only trust the queen! In what way do you want rid of this man who tried to do an unholy act upon you.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Isabelle took the bottle and poured some other wone for herself. She smiled

I don't know, yet. I hoped you could help me, mademoiselle. Maybe you can talk with the Queen when she'll be better. And when she'll understand that I was not trying to seduce the King, of course. She trusts you..

She said, bringing her glass until her lips
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:01 pm

I was shocked by her words i did not consider myself as that close to the queen. Ok then hear me out if i do this for you and the queen thinks i have taken sides with you and banishes us from court i shall need a place to stay. This was a big risk but give everyone a chance Anne

ooc: Sorry for my late reply
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Isabelle looked surprised at her and pouted

Why should the Queen banish you from court? She will believe your words because she trusts you. In any case, if you'll help me to get my revenge on that man, you will be very well rewarded. I could even take you in my household at Rambouillet. I need ladies like you, mademoiselle..

Her smile was so enigmatic and she took a sip from her drink

ooc: no problem;)
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:20 am

Ok how do we go about setting a trap for this man and what if he tries to hurt me I wondered whether i should carry something with me
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:39 pm

Isabelle thought for a moment

First at all, you should meet this man, and see how he acts towards you. Maybe you could talk about me with him,to see how he reacts. But I'm sure his real nature will come out, now or later..

She sighed rolling her eyes
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:08 am

Anne listerned and a question suddenly sprung to her mind. What if he hurts me then what do i do! Anne was now a bit hesistant she had never had to protect herself before
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Isabelle put down her glass and looked at her a bit hesitantly

"If you'll meet him in an open space, among other people..he can't hurt you at all. I don't think he likes that everyone discover his real nature. So, unless you don't invite him in your chamber, you have nothing to fear.."

She said with a triumphant smile
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:33 pm

I let out a sigh of relief. Well lady guise I shall not be telling him my real name just incase he finds me. You do need to keep yourself safe aswell. Why you though? Why did he decided to reveal his nature towards you. I had no idea that such a man was at court.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:06 pm

Isabelle let out a sigh, impressed by this girl's innocence. She looked at her

Oh..mademoiselle Anne! You still have so many things to learn about men. They never show their real intentions with a woman. Some try to seduce us with false, kind words. But behind all this there is a wolf ready to eat up your virtue..

She smiled, amused by her own words and by Anne's shocked face. She shrugged

By the way..giving a false a name is a good idea. Very original..
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Anne looked at her with wild eyes. I was once told that men are like predators why they insist on such things knowing that they could hurt us is not nice
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:42 pm

Isabelle laughed

Yes, men are like predators. But remember: we women lead the game. They think that they can give us orders and command on us. But it's the contrary. With our beauty, we can make them do whatever we wish..

She giggled
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:49 pm

It seems I know nothing of men at all I don't know much about this pierpoint man is the king aware now Anne looked at her questionly
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Isabelle shook her head still keeping her smile

I have no idea, ma petite. The King is so worried for Queen's health, right now. But I'm a good friend of him. And hoping that our friendship won't be misunderstood again, I'll talk in your behalf too..
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 pm

Anne rolled her eyes when she mentioned the queen. I may not be that in tuned with men but the queen revels in drama and will do anything to keep the king under her little thumb I no longer wish to be her lady in waiting I wish to be yours instead at least you would feel less lonely
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:33 pm

Isabelle smiled and looked at her with surprised face

My lady in waiting? Oh..I would be delighted, Anne. But what about Queen's reaction? She already hates me. How she will react when she'll find out that I took a lady in waiting from her?

She asked leaning down her glass
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:31 am

Anne frowned feeling as if she was merely a Cobb Webb in this court. But she has not called upon my services in over three months why would she start to call upon me now? I think that maybe you can be my mentor and guide and I am not happy if it shall suit you I will write to the king himself but he ignores me and I want to be your lady in waiting. Anne smiled encouraging wondering what would become of her.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:56 pm

Isabelle smiled again. Her words impressed her deeply

Ma chère Anne, as I said, I feel very honoured. So I accept you gladly in my household. Claude can do nothing against it..

She giggled and extended her hand to touch hers
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Anne joint her hand with her new mistress pleased to of left an unhappy household leaning forward anne lowered her voice. Is the queen of this kingdom not withchild? What I cannot erase from my mind is this has the queen invited the russian count here for her own protection against such women as you could say or for her own personal use. I know that claude can not do anything towards you as you are in the kings favour reapectably of course but I can feel something on the horizon and it is not a good feeling. Anne went and brought out some more drinks to quench their first if needed.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Isabelle thought for a moment. She showed a smart smile

A russian Count, you said? Hmm..this is interesting. Why she did so? It could be a revenge against the King, Anne. Oui, she is with child. But I think she wants the Count as her lover, only to take a revenge against King's mistresses..

She said smiling meaningfully
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:48 pm

But if she wants to act like that then the king could behead him and simply replace Claude? As the kingdom is his after his farther Charles of Orleans? These royals confuse me one rule for them than the rest. Anne wondered if the king would break with claude and make a more suitable wife out of Isabelle.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Isabelle nodded thinking that she could probably be right

The Queen is with child again, Anne. Her position at King's side is very strong. She granted an heir to the throne and perhaps a new one. Francis will never leave her..

She said sighing deeply and a bit annoyed
Back to top Go down
Lady-in-waiting

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:42 pm

Anne went and sat beside her. This I know will happen when the king finds out about this count and the queen he will question the childs true legitimacy and may even disregard it as his own. No one makes a fool out of a king especially when he married and made Claude his queen. This is all madness no queen gets the man she wants unless she wants her head on a spike or in a basket I hope you are understanding what I am saying. Anne looked at Isabelle feeling a sorrow for her as she had known true loss. The king has a likening to you because you are dramaless and not so complicated. Whatever game Claude is up too I hope no ones heart gets hurt in this sincerely pathetic game as a broken heart can cause any one to put a dagger within it and the blood shall remain on claude hands
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:58 pm

Isabelle listened her with attention and looked astonished at her new lady

So..I should become King's mistress. And at the same time, to persuade him that the child Claude is carrying is not his child. But Count's bastard. Have I understood correctly?

She asked, still unsure about Anne's plan to get rid of Claude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu   Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chambre de Anne de Pisseleu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2