The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:47 pm

Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber Imageirru
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:45 pm

After we arrived me and Catherine are exhausted as I place my hand knowing that in a few days I will be starting to show as I smile and the servants unpack our stuff we both lay down on the bed and sleep
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:34 pm

As I wake up and cover Catherine over, I walk to the window as the tears start to fall feeling alone in the world and more scared then ever
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:19 pm

As I take off my dress I see my reflection in the mirror and notice my tummy is starting to take shape as I smile to my self,
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:23 pm

I knock on Mary's door, I have some good news for you. I got a letter from William and he should be here in Tuscany later today.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:26 pm

that is good news I have missed him, am starting to show at last but you do have to look really hard. how are you I have not seen you for a while
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:51 pm

When she asks huge smile forms. I think back to Henry and our time in the chapel, taht connection was instant and beautiful. KIng Henry of Navarre has expressed his desire for me and wishes to court me. I blush bright red.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:58 pm

Smiles wide that is good news then am please for you, that dress I put into your room at Hever it does fit?
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:11 pm

Yes it does. Thank You for it. I smile, I think that we should have a ceremony for you and William when he arrives. He did express that in his letter.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:30 pm

Blushes [color=olive]i have something to say [/color. As she looks at her friend and brings her into the room to sit, tells Catherine to leave the room. [color=olive]i have something to tell you, I was hoping you would invite me here as I have asked the priest if he would marry me and William, so this baby will not be born out of wedlock it will not stand in England we will have to have the vows re done at the later stage but here we will be husband and wife and this baby will be ours [/color. Feeling relief
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:40 pm

Of course Mary, we will do it assoon as William shows up. I dont wish for my godchild to be known as a bastard. I am glad that I invited you too. Would you like for me to write to Cesare for you whenthe baby is born?
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:43 pm

Looks at her no,I will write its the least I can do
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Will you tell him where you are?
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:00 pm

no and I like if you do not either, he rather be with my brother then to see me and the baby when it is born
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:23 pm

I promise I wont tell him. My father wont allow him here anyways after what he did to me.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:49 pm

am scared I can not help it
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:08 pm

I finally arrive in Tuscany and a servant immediately points me in the direction of Mary's room. I am eager to see the love of my life again. It has been way too long...
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:12 pm

As William enters I run upto and hug him planting a kiss on his lips William I have missed you am glad your here
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:16 pm

I have missed you so much. How is the baby? I take her into my arms, kissing her deeply with passion as I start to unlace her dress. I want her here and now.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Smiles at him Francesca is here wanting him also baby is well am only 4 weeks gone
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:36 pm

I saw her when I showed up. I am not patient today. I ripoff her dress and see such a small little baby bump and I cannot help but to smile. My clothes come flying off and the next thing I know is I am on the bed with my Mary. I cup her breasts, squeezing them slightly as I enter her sweet womanhood. I cry out as I have never felt such pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:41 pm

As he takes me to the bed I can not help but gasp as I feel him inside of me nothing as beating the pleasure of being here and now as we in time I can not help but moan out and kisses him with desire
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:46 pm

I throw both of her legs up over my shoulders and thrust deeper and deeper into her. Moans escape my lips as I begin to feel my climax come on..
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:55 pm

As moves my legs I feel him deeper inside off me my back aches as I cling onto the sheets with my hands
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:04 pm

I feel her tighten around me, spurring on my own climax. With one last hard thrust, I feel my seed pour into her. I lean down to kiss her softly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next