The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:44 pm

I look at her and...what as I bend over in pain
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:50 pm

What is wrong?
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:53 pm

i think something is wrong I thought I was in labour but my waters have not broken yet I look at her worriedly please get Catherine for me
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Lay down on your bed. I will cann fornthe physician.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Feeling a rush of pain I lay on the bed, wanting to push but unable to as I put my hands over my bump willing for help. thank you Francesca, please do not leave me
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:34 pm

The physician and nurses rush into the room to assist Mary in her delivery. I sig down on the bed next to her, I promise I wont leave your side Mary.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:37 pm

As they start to examine me I look scared at Francesca i can not do this without William, where is he as another pain goes through me
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:44 pm

I do not know but I will have someone go and look for him. Concentrate on having your child right now. I hold her hand and she nearly breKs it everytime pain ripsnthrough her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:51 pm

As she takes my hand I refuse to push till my husband is here, as the doctors pull a instrument out to break my waters scared that William will miss this
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:54 pm

You need to push Mary...do it! I hold one of her legs and a nurse holds the other.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:03 pm

As tears fall down my face, unable to push as I try with all my might feeling exhausted already as the physician and nurse try to help me
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:05 pm

I encourage her to keep pushing...
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:13 pm

All I can think about is William, as I try to push but nothing the physician tells us that it will take time
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Mary, dont think of William. You cant hold off to wait for him. It could harm you andvyour child.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:36 pm

i promise him that I would not have the baby when he is not here, he is the father as tears fill my eyes, my waters finally break and I have to start pushing, I think to myself it was a mistake. As the pain rips through me once more i push with all my might.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:43 pm

I can only only her hand, encouraging her to push. I also hold a cool, wet cloth upon her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:16 pm

After fees days of labour I feel a sharp pain as push with all my might I feel something explode out of me as the nurses and physician run around there is no cry, I look worriedly at Francesca, as the physician cuts the cord and takes the baby, am left with nothing but tears as I mouth my baby as I feel that I lost the one precious thing to me,

The Physicians wrap the baby in a blanket and gives it to me as I smile its a boy I kiss him and blow his face all of a suddenly a cry is filled in the room, I cry this time with joy as I cradle my new born son wishing that William was here to witness it or the father of the baby as am told to feed him I unlace my grown and give the baby my breast so he may start to suckle.

Henry William Boleyn

Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 Imagenvs
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 am

As I re enter my chamber and finish packing for returning to England, think I might stop at Genoa so Cesare my see his son
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber   Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Boleyn's Guest Chamber
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3