The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth's study

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Elizabeth's study - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:14 pm

Elizabeth smiled "I know alot of secrets." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:15 pm

A gift arrived for Elizabeth, carried by a squire from Lancaster.

Elizabeth's study - Page 3 Jane_s10

Elizabeth's study - Page 3 Jane_s11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:16 pm

i do believe some secrets are best kept secret i say giggling
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:17 pm

Elizabeth looked at the gift and smiled and she stood up kissing the squire on the cheek "Tell my brother..matter of fact, i will send him a letter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:12 am

As the servant arrives I notice her to be busy highness I like to say thank you for allowing me here, but I must return to Ludlow at once as am expecting a friend to turn up at any time
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:15 am

Elizabeth looked at her and nodded "Oh, of course!" she said "Would you give this to the Lady Mary for me please?" she asked and handed her a necklace with the crucifix on it.

Elizabeth's study - Page 3 Z
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:19 am

Smiles of course as I stand I put my cloak hood over and jump into the carriage to take me back to England
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Elizabeth sat in the study she took a deep breath, she hasn't seen her husband since he found out his parentage. She had visited the physican to find out that she was a week with child yet she wasn't going to tell him as he had to much on his mind. Sighing she sat back and read the parchment with her violet eyes and she sat it down and frowned missing her husbands company.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:05 pm

I need to see my wife. I have come to terms with who I truly am. I am a Stuart! I walk into Elizabeth's study and wrap my arms softly around her waist. My love, I apologize for walking out the way I did but I believe that things happen for a reason and this was meant to be. I am at peace with it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:07 pm

Elizabeth looked at him and she nodded with a small smile "I told you everything was going to be fine." she said simply before looking infront of her again her eyes studying on the designs of the wall infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:18 pm

She seems awfully quiet today. What is bothering you? You can tell me anything. I turn her around so I can look deep into her beautiful eyes. My thumb softly caresses her cheek as my forehead rests against hers.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Elizabeth shook her head with a small smile "It is nothing, my love." she said and she lightly and gently pulled away from him "I do not wish to put more worries into your mind."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:37 pm

I shake my head. I am no longer worried. I can now look forward to meeting one of my brothers and living my life out with the most beautiful woman in Christendom. What is there to worry about now? I kiss her softly, happy and in love.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Elizabeth took a deep breath and looked at him "Because there is a possibility that i could be carrying your child." she said "When you were away for them two days, thinking and i would like to know where you were, i was sick and i had to see the physican and he said i had the symptoms yet there was no way of knowing yet."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:42 pm

That is most wondrous news love. I could possibly be a father. Wonders never cease. If you are, I swear you shall be even more spoiled than you are now. I kiss her deeply, melting into her arms once more. How soon could it be before you find out for sure?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Elizabeth smiled a little and looked up at him "The latest is a month, he said i should start showing by then if i am with child." she relaxed into his "I missed your touch and your company."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:55 pm

As I have missed you my Princess. My Princess....A possible Queen of Scotland someday. I caress her arms softly, looking deep into her eyes. Our foreheads touch, my fingers run through her long locks. I whisper, I love you so much. There is no place I would rather be than right here for you.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Elizabeth was startled by his words but she did not show it, her a Queen? No.. She would never be a fitting Queen, she held a hurricane in her that would surely erupt if she had the power to strip countries bare if they dare tried her, she smiled at him and kissed him softly "I have missed your lips, your sweet face, your nose." she whispered as she nuzzled her nose against his "Your hands." she took his hands and enlaced her fingers with his.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:09 pm

I have missed your lips...your perfect....all of you. My hands makes it way to the back of her head to bring her closer to me. I close my eyes, kissing her, imagining we are in heaven.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Elizabeth had heard her ladies giggle over pleasing a man which was all new to her feeble mind and she took a deep breath "My Love, when we are in due time love making i need your permission to pleasure you as my ladies were giggle about."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:28 pm

You may pleasure me in any which way you please. I smile as her ladies giggle, When shall I meet your newest lady?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Elizabeth smiled at him "When she is ready to meet you." she said simply with a rare smirk and she moved away from him teasingly and behind her desk.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:37 pm

I wink, Well then, I will have a sumptuous feast set up and we shall dine with her this eve. I walk over to kiss her. I am going to go and see to make sure that everything is perfect.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Elizabeth kissed him back longingly and reluctantly pulled away and she nodded "Yes, you do that my love." she whispered and she watched him with her violet lust filled eyes that was slowly going away.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:46 pm

I shall be back soon my love, I promise. With that, I leave the room, her kiss still lingering upon my lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's study   Elizabeth's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth's study
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next