The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers O7lxg9
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Elizabeth walked into the chambers and she let out a sigh, she was tired, very tired. Going over to the mirror she untied her hair from holding her hair back away from her face and she let it hang around her, she took off her dress leaving her corset and underskirts on and sat on the chair on the dressing table and ran a finger over her cheekbone on her unblemished skin.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:47 pm

I notice Elizabeth wandering into our chambers in what seems to be a not so great of a mood. I stand next to my side of the bed and watch her from afar. Is there something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Elizabeth hadn't even noticed her husband and she jumped a little and she stood from her chair and smiled at him "My Love." she whispered "I am fine." she walked over and kissed his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:54 pm

I smile, her lips as soft as satin. It seems as if you don't like it here. I walk around the room, pacing fast. I only wish to make you happy and to make you feel at home here. Please tell me what I can do to make things better. I watch her stand there as if surprised by my words.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Elizabeth smiled and she looked at him "Oh, my love." she said and she went over to him and put a hand upon his back softly as she stood behind him "I love you and i love it here, you have made me very happy." she said "And soon i hope to make you very happy by conceiving our first child."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:16 pm

I love you more than I thought I could love a woman who I was arranged to marry. You have broken the mold when it comes to perfection and my only wish is.......I bring her to me and kiss her, Oh the hell with it. I feel my desire rise again.....
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:19 pm

Elizabeth blushed and she laughed softly "To hell with what, my love?" she asked as she untied her corset and she gave him a soft kiss before moving back and letting her corset and skirts slip off her body and she went to the bed and lay down on it naked.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:45 pm

I shudder with the sight of her perfect body again. I rip my clothing off and run to the bed and jump on top of her. I lay her down upon her stomach and enter her from behind..
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:47 pm

Elizabeth moaned out in pleasure and pushed her hips back so his manhood was buried deeper in her "Oh my love." she gasped her as she turned her head to catch his lips in a soft loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:00 am

I ride her softly as our lips never part from each other. We become one once again. I push my hand underneath her body as thrust her hips against mine. My hand reaches down, caressing her womanhood, pleasing her even more...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:03 am

Elizabeth moaned out as she took his other hand to her breasts and rubbed it against them wishing to feel more of him and she nudged her nose against his softly "Can i be on top?" she asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:21 am

With pleasure. I climb off of her reluctantly as I never wish to be away from her. As I am on my back, all I see an angel, long flowing golden hair perched above me with the most beautiful smile. This beautiful angel surrounds me once again and rocks slowly, deep, screaming out....
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:24 am

Elizabeth moaned out as she got her wished and she was riding her husband and she leaned down and kissed him softly as she rocked on him she took his hands and put them upon her waist with her fingers enlaced in his "I wish to conceive you a son." she whispered to him as she picked up her speed.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:35 am

Her rocking motions take the breath out of me. ....and we shall conceive a son. My hands stay upon her flat stomach as she moves faster and faster. I keep imagining our son growing inside of her, protected and nurtured. As I get closer to my climax, my movements match hers...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:45 am

Elizabeth looked down at him as her blond hair was around her breasts and down her back and she put her hands on his chest as she sped up her movements as she felt her climax reaching and she knew he was nearly done and she moaned out his name when she finally came to an end.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:58 am

To hear my name come from her lips in pure ecstasy is just amazing, a song worth singing. My moans are louder, my body begins to shake as I feel my seed release into her once again. Making love to her is like heaven on earth. I bring her face down to mine and kiss her plump lips softly once more. You are truly amazing my love.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:00 am

Elizabeth lay down ontop of him so his manhood wouldn't leave her body and she kissed him back softly "I don't want to move, i wish for you to stay inside me." she whispered to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:31 am

There shall be many, many more nights like this my love. The feeling of you is nothing I have ever experienced before. I have struck gold. I kiss her again and again, my fingers through her hair...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:16 am

Elizabeth smiled up at him and kissed him back "But I still won't move." she said with a teasing smile "Will you bed me still when I am early with child?"
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:12 pm

If the physician deems it safe enough then yes. If he says otherwise then no I wont. I wouldn't want to bring harm to our child in any way. I caress her soft hair as she is still perched on me. I smile.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:28 pm

Elizabeth looked at him with a smile "I would like too." she admitted to him "I think it will be safe."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:55 pm

I would love nothing more than to make love to you all day everyday. I finally bring her down next to me on the bed and bring her close to me. I begin to caress her body in a possessive manner...But what if your mother or brother come for a visit? We wouldn't want to be horrible hosts by hiding away all day.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:23 pm

Elizabeth smiled up at her husband "My mother will understand, my brother won't so i think that we should calm ourselves when they are here and keep the activities until night." she smiled "I also think we should call our first born Arthur not jasper my father wanted a Arthur in the family."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:35 pm

We can call him Arthur if you wish. Like the stories of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. I have chambers prepared for your mother for whenever she visits. I roll onto my side, smiling, staring at perfection. Your brother doesn't like me does he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers   Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward and Elizabeth's Chambers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next