The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII Empty
PostSubject: Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII   Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Your Most Gracious Majesty,

Perhaps your daughter Cordelia has mentioned me, perhaps not. I am Princess Francesca of Italy and I have become good friends with Princess Cordelia within these past few months. I am wondering, with your permission of course, that Princess Cordelia could travel with me to Navarre for a retreat. You would have my word as a Princess that she would be taken cared of and no harm would come her way. She is like the sister I never had. I eagerly await your response.

Most Humbly,

HRH Princess Francesca of Italy
Lady Monroe of Scotland
Royal Cousin to the House of Aragon
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII   Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:34 pm

My lady Benedetti,
I heard about you from my daughter Cordelia. She talked me about your kindness and friendship you showed her. Your family and mine are friends since long time. Then, there is nothing I wish more than you can become a close friend to my daughter Cordelia. I allow you my permission to bring her in Navarre with you. Just take care of her health. Also, I invite you in England. I'd like to know you better, Royal Highness

Respectfully

Henry VIII Tudor
King of England
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII   Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:08 am

Your Most Gracious Majesty,

I most humbly accept your invitation to meet you at Whitehall Palace. I shall be there soon.

Most Humbly,

HRH Princess Francesca of Italy
Lady Monroe of Scotland
Royal Cousin to the House of Aragon
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII   Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:21 pm

Your most gracious majesty,

I humbly thank you from the hottom of my heart for your help in securing my husband's throne. Your troops are quite courteous and have been made welcome. Just remember, any way that I can pay you back, please do tell me.

I pray that I will be in England soon to make your acquaintance again.

Sincerely,

HM Queen Francesca of Navarre
Princess of Italy
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII   Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:42 pm

My Lady Francesca,

I'm very glad to learn that my troops succeded to defend your husband's throne. I'll never break our alliance, in name of our friendship. And you can come back to England whenever you wish. I'll wait anxiously for you...

Respectfully

Henry VIII of England
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII   Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:36 pm

Majesty,

I have arrived in England. I await word from you as to a time and place to commit to England and Navarre's alliance.

Humbly,

HM Queen Francesca of Navarre
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII   Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:00 pm

My Lady,

considering recent news I heard about you, I consider my alliance with the Kingdom of Navarre broken. The same about my friendship with your father. I remind you that I sent my best troops in order to defend your husband's crown. And unless your new husband is the Pope himself, you had no right to break a royal marriage without any consent

Henry VIII of England
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII   Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:10 pm

Your Majesty,

I was told that my marriage was annulled. Is it not the truth? If so, I would be more than happy to return to Navarre and to Henry's side. I still love him with all that I am and wish for nothing more for this to be figured out.

Princess Francesca
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII   Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:27 pm

My Lady,

I'm going to appoint myself as Supreme Head of Church. Since now, I'm the only one who can declare a marriage annulled. Especially a royal marriage, arranged by your father with my approval. Also, I have proves that King Martin never gave his consent. I'm expecting explainations about that

Henry VIII of England

Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII   Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Your Majesty,

From the way it seems, my marriage to the King of Navarre is still legal and valid? To be perfectly honest, I hope it is valid as I miss him so much. Our daughter cries for her mommy and daddy to be together again. I never wished for anything to happen. I only want to do whats right and be with my legal husband. I wish to repair our friendship in anyway possible.

As for Martin, I do not know what happened there. All I know is that he is married to my cousin Sancha of Aragon.

Humbly,

Princess Francesca
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII   Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:22 pm

My Lady,

your loyal husband, the King of Navarre, never gave his consent to annullment. And if there is a document saying that, it is surely false. This means that your marriage is still valid in God's eyes. Then, I declaire your marriage with the Duke of Genoa invalid. You're then invited to come back to your loyal husband and to your Kingdom

Henry VIII of England
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII   Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:24 pm

Your Majesty,

If that is whst is true than I shall obey. Could I please see you before departing England? I want you to meet my daughter.

Humbly,

Princess Francesca
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII   Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:29 pm

My Lady,

I'd like to meet you before leaving too. You and your daughter can come to visit me in these days

Henry VIII of England
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII   Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:37 pm

Your Majesty,

I am sure that you have heard of the annulment of my marriage to the King of Navarre and my subsequent exile. I am currently back in Italy although it just doesn't feel the same no more. I lost everything: My husband, his love, especially my daughter. I am not allowed to see my little girl and it is tearing me apart each day that passes.

I do not blame you of you are disgusted with e as well. Everyone else is, its just I just need a friend....

Sincerely,

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII   Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:40 pm

My Lady,

I heard what's happened in Kingdom of Navarre and I'm very sorry. I assure you that you'll be very welcome in England and that I'm your loyal friend. You and your daughter will be under my direct protection. Also, I'll do my best in order your husband will grant you his forgiveness

Sincerely
Henry VIII of England
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII   Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:59 pm

Your Majesty,

Nothing would make me more happy than to be with Henry again. Our case is so special, we fell in love, just like you and the Lady Anne. I know that he still loves me but I am beginning to lost hope of any type f reconciliation. If only he would sit down with me alone so we could talk.

Any support that you need with the Lady Anne, I am here, don't forget that.

Sincerely,

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII   Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:46 pm

My Lady,

I promise I'll do my best to ease your pain. I'm sure you'll have back your husband and your Kingdom soon. Consider my court as your own home

Sincerely
Henry VIII of England
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII   Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters between Princess Francesca and KIng Henry VIII
Page 1 of 1