The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Cesare Garcia bedchambers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:22 pm

"They were cowards and unworthy of you,"he replied.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:33 am

She frowned.

"Not all the man I fell in love with.."
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:01 pm

He rolled his eyes with a playful grin,"Then who wasn't?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:33 pm

She grinned back.

"You aren't.."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:34 pm

He laughed and kissed her hair,"That is debatable, sis."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:52 pm

She shook her head.

"Not for me."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:56 pm

He smiled,"Thank you, my love,"he replied deeply.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:32 am

"Let's sleep.."

She said with sleepy voice.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:30 pm

He nodded and kissed her forehead with a gentle smile, keeping her ever close. As he noticed her drifting into sleep he sighed- feeling content and rested his forehead against hers, lips brushing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Her eyes were closed when she felt his warm kiss. She was so peaceful that she could sleep forever.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:37 pm

As he saw her sleep, he finally sighed gently and closed his eyes. He settled into the bed with her close and eventually he too fell asleep..
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:06 pm

During the night she had lots of nightmares. Her nightmares were full of deaths and snakes. She couldn't handle them anymore and she woke up very early. When she woke up , the sun had just risen. She opened her eyes and looked around. She realized her brother near her and smiled. He was sleeping and his hair was tangled. She put a soft kiss on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:53 am

Cesare could feel something stir beside him. As he had slept soundly, he had forgotten where he lay or whom lay beside him. His instincts kicked in and he vastly opened his eyes and grabbed the neck of whatever or whoever it was.

As he saw it was Alfonsina he loosened his hold but still touched her, he sighed and smiled a little,"Sorry sis."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:56 am

She laughed a little and looked at him.

"Do you always behave to the women you sleep with like this? If so , it's not surprising that they want you again."

She giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:45 am

He smiled a little and sat up, tilting her head to the side and kissing her jaw softly. He then cleared his throat, he had let his desires get the better of him. He lay back on the bed and held her hand.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:22 pm

While he was kissing her jaw , she closed her eyes. All her desires were trying to come out from her body , she felt it.She could barely stop herself. Then he stopped , she put one of her arms on his chest and used the other arm to support her head. She started to look at him.

"Are you happy brother? Do you think you have everything to make you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:29 pm

He brought her hand to his lips and kissed it. He held it close to his mouth and nodded,"And you, my love, are you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:34 pm

She smiled as he was holding her hand close to his mouth.

"I have everything I wanted.. I have two healthy sons."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:35 pm

He took a deep breath and bit her index finger. He stared into her eyes,"Everything?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:42 pm

She took her finger out of his mouth and moved it around his cheek. Then she took her head closer to hers. They were so close that Alfonsina could feel his breath and his warm lips. She looked at his eyes directly.

"Almost everything.."

She whispered slowly and seductively. Then she held his neck and leaned over as if she was going to kiss him. Instead she started to speak.

"Come and visit me soon.."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:47 pm

He could feel his heart thud at the nearness of her. His arm instinctively held her closer to him but he became aware of himself, he knew he must stop and sighed. He turned from her slightly and stared at the ceiling although he still held her hand.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:52 pm

While Cesare was silent , Alfonsina looked at him for a while too. She rubbed his shoulder and sat up. Then she got up. She was wearing her white night dress still. Her blonde hair was falling to her shoulders and her back. She had a look at him again and left the room silently.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:55 pm

Cesare sighed, wishing to call her back and so desperately hungered to forget right and wrong and do only what felt so natural...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia bedchambers   Cesare Garcia bedchambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cesare Garcia bedchambers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3