The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Ana de Navarra´s tomb

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

Ana de Navarra´s tomb Empty
PostSubject: Ana de Navarra´s tomb   Ana de Navarra´s tomb I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Ana de Navarra´s tomb Lxzps
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s tomb   Ana de Navarra´s tomb I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:52 pm

Sancha entered the church, she went to the tomb of her sister in law, Sister Ana.
_"Thanks for Everything, Ana"...She said mysteriously...
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s tomb   Ana de Navarra´s tomb I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Fernando is still quite devestated over Ana's passing. There is still raw emotions emitting from him daily and he truly felt affection for her. He still doesnt know what happened to her. Leaving Tuscany for a short while, he travels to Naples to visit her tomb for the first time.

Quietly and slowly he approaches her tomb as if he wishes to not disturb her peaceful slumber. He touches the cold marble gently as tears slowly fall down his cheeks. He places a rose upon the marble, kneels down and begins to pray...How I miss you Ana...., he says whispering.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s tomb   Ana de Navarra´s tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:17 am

Sancha saw her uncle, the king of Tuscany, and she came to him ...
hello, dear uncle....She said looking at him mischievously...
I know that you are very sad about the death of Sister Ana...before she died, she told me your affair ...
Sancha said and she looked at Fernando, with pride

Last edited by Sancha de Aragón on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s tomb   Ana de Navarra´s tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:29 am

He is shocked, completely shocked. He has never told a soul of that magical night and it surprised him that Ana did. It was more of a one night stand and a lot of wine but i cherish her memory and always will. Fernando stands up, knees weak with the death that slowly consumes him.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s tomb   Ana de Navarra´s tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:33 am

She died giving birth to your child....
Sancha said and looked at him with arrogance...
I was present childbirth....
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s tomb   Ana de Navarra´s tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:38 am

Fernando collapses onto the cold ground. He has a child by her? He breaths deep, trying to catch his breath. Looking back to Ana's tomb, he can only smile but sadness still remains. She left this world because of him and it was hard to bear. Oh my lord, please forgive me for all that i have done. His attendants rush to his side and help him back up. She gave me a child?
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s tomb   Ana de Navarra´s tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:42 am

Your son died a few hours after birth ...
Sancha said cruelly
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s tomb   Ana de Navarra´s tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:49 am

Suddenly he doubts her, Sancha my dear niece, I could always tell when you were lying and clearly you are now. Everyone with Benedetti blood all give this look and you are showing it now. Please tell me the truth. Fernando walks closer to her, Sancha, I am dying and left with no male heir and because of that, my throne passes to Francesca and Henry and then onto their daughter Madeleine. Now please tell me the truth!
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s tomb   Ana de Navarra´s tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:53 am

Sancha, looked at his uncle, with arrogance...
Are you sick?...
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s tomb   Ana de Navarra´s tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:57 am

Yes I am sick. The physicians dont know what is causing this. I need for you to be thruthful before i pass the amendment to the inheritance laws. He begins to cough violently, an uncontrolled fit in a sense. With each cough, he feels his life being drained.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s tomb   Ana de Navarra´s tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:02 am

Sancha hugged his uncle...I am sorry...but I can not tell the truth...
Sancha said sadly ...
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s tomb   Ana de Navarra´s tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:02 am

Anne didn't know the woman, but her family consisted that she would pay her respects. Walking up to the tomb she knelt before it "Such a young woman.." she whispered as she blessed herself before saying her prayers in her Italian tongue blocking out the world around her.
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s tomb   Ana de Navarra´s tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:04 am

Sancha please..... He sits down on the cold hard floor once again. Fernando can clearly seesomething isnt right.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s tomb   Ana de Navarra´s tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:15 am

I'm sorry your son died .... ...
Sancha said with tears in her eyes and left the chapel
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s tomb   Ana de Navarra´s tomb I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:17 am

Fernando sighs. He is to have a girl for his heir. How sad?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ana de Navarra´s tomb   Ana de Navarra´s tomb I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ana de Navarra´s tomb
Page 1 of 1