The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Great Oak in the Garden

Go down 
+2
Cesare Garcia
Charles Brandon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:43 am

Niklaus laughed "You always wear pants, Rebekah. So what's new? I'm used at your being indipendent. But maybe an husband could be bothered by that. I wouldn't like to be in his shoes.." He added ironically looking around "But remember: you will be always special for me. And if your husband won't treat you with respect..well, you know me. I could even smash his face.." He shrugged as he glanced at her
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:59 pm

I won't change who I am I have always been this way. Believe it or not I think that their are men out their who do accept women like me. Rebekah didn't like to be controlled by men. Their father was a very controlling person and Niklaus was always trying to make him proud but with no such luck.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:51 am

Niklaus knew his sister so very well. So he didn't want to instist talking about this subject "Yeah..you say this since you were 7, Rebekah. But time changes everything. Even your mind. Especially..when you'll have children.." He tried to be serious, but a smile escaped from his lips "Have I ever told you how amazing is..becoming a father?"
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 6:32 pm

Yes I heard that you have become a father! I am not happy to hear about it through others. Doesn't family mean anything to you.. If her brother was gonna start leaving her out of things than this was not the appropriate court for Rebekah.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:27 am

Niklaus took a breath forcing a smile. He nodded "You're right..I should have told you. But I had no time..and you just came back. I'm sorry.." He said while walking with her "And you know that family means everything to me, sister. Now that you're back..we can finally reunite our family. You should see your niece: she is so..little and cute. A named her Esther, after our mother. Esther Hope Petrovin.." He added as he stopped walking. He was smiling, but he was also wondering who told to Rebekah about the baby
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 4:44 pm

Rebekah loved children and was very glad to have a niece. A smug smile came to her lips as she envisioned her brother being bossed about by the women in his life. A little girl how perfect! Girls are much better than boys and at least you will be a proper father to her. Rebekah never really loved her father he was always too much for Niklaus picking at him for no reason. Deep down she wished her mother was still around to see her grandchildren grow. It's a lovely name, I gather hope is for a new beginning...
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 1:00 am

Niklaus looked at her and smiled "Yes..it surely will be. My mother in law told me that she would be glad to meet you and even having you as her guest in Wulfhall.." He started walking again "And who knows? Maybe you'll made me uncle very soon. But..just a curiosity, sister. Who told you about little Esther? Elizabeth is still in bed she talked with nobody.."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 5:19 pm

Rebekah didn't want to tell her brother whom the lady was as she did not want to get her into any trouble. Erm... Somebody who was present at the birth. Don't worry I acted deeply offended when she told me although, I didn't make her feel bad about it. Should've I done. Rebekah started walking crossing her arms. She was too cold for what she was wearing but, didn't want to dress in English fashion Rebekah liked being different. If mother was alive she would of made a great midwife. She was always perfect with herbs.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:08 am

Niklaus thought about people who were present at Esther's birth "Hmm..at my child's birth there were only my mother in law, my sister in law Jane and Elizabeth's friend, Margaret. Besides the midwife, of course. Now..considering that Jane is very shy, and that Lady Sabrina is too busy with her job..only Lady Margery Seymour and Margaret could have spoken to you about the baby. Which of them, sister?" He asked, being a very good guesser. Then he smiled as Rebekah mentioned their mother "Yes..she was perfect with everything, Rebekah.." He added with a nostalgic tone in his voice
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:24 am

Rebekah rolled her eyes letting out an annoyed sigh. I have not even met your mother in law Niklaus. Why is this bothering you so much.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:44 am

Niklaus chuckled "I'm not bothered at all, sister. Just curious. By the way..this is not important. The most important thing is that you have a cute niece, now. Just hope she won't be rebel like her aunt when she'll grow up.." He added hiding a smile and pretending to be serious
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:25 am

Rebekah threw a acorn at her brother as she noticed his smile. Oh Ha Ha! Very funny I can't help having my own set of morals even if it does come across as stubborn. Rebekah carried on walking lifting her head in the air. The clouds were an ugly colour off grey verging close to white. Perhaps it will snow. Brother, don't you sometimes feel as though you have been a Father to me in some ways.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:43 am

Niklaus giggled as she threw him an acorn lifting up his arm. He nodded without stopping their walk "Yes..I'm almost like a father to you, Rebekah. I always felt it. That's why I'm so protective towards you. You know..our father never loved me fully. At least this is my feeling. But..hope I'll be a good father for my daughter.." He replied looking around with thoughtful air
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:48 pm

Rebekah could neither agree or disagree with her brothers comment. It was true their was some sort of hate from their father. It wasn't really a natural thing to have towards one of your own sons. Did you ever find out why father had such feelings towards you, brother. Rebekah was being very asked knowing this was dangerous topic.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:32 am

Niklaus took a deep breath and kept on looking thoughtfully around"I have never found out, actually. What can I say, sister? I only know that you were his favourite, his beloved daughter. While I..well, I was not the son he wanted. I always felt unwanted. That's why..I'm not even sure tha he was really my father.." He added turning his glance towards Rebekah, wondering if she knew something about that he was not aware of
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:04 pm

I don't believe in favourite children. Rebekah said sternly she didn't feel like favourite child either. She was rather scared of her father Klaus never showed fear to him. It was always best to do what he said so I did. He was I noticed very protective over mother and you look like her.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:28 pm

Niklaus nodded thoughtfully still keeping his glance elsewhere. He shrugged "Maybe. But you never felt unwanted, Rebekah. You don't know how painful is feeling rejected by your own blood. But..past is gone.." He turned his eyes towards her "That's why I'm so protective towards you. And I'll act the same towards my daughter. Family is everything. Family is power.."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Petrovin
Countess of Luga
Rebekah Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 12:59 pm

How would you know about my feelings brother.It's toxic to grow up in a family like we did I guess I just know how to deal with things quietly. Rebekah rolled her eye's her brother clearly needed some clousure about their father. Do you not wish that you could of told Mikael of these feelings. Maybe just maybe you wouldn't feel them now! It is wrong to carry all of this around with you because if you let it, if you just let it, it will affect your future.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:42 pm

Niklaus listened her words in silence and then let out a deep sigh "You're right, sister. And trust me, I won't let my past to ruin my future, and my beloved's one. But when sometimes I think about it, I feel like a grew up suddenly in a day.." He tried to smile "I have told Michael about these feelings, once. But he just denied in silence, shrugging and removing his glance from me. Probably he was not loved by his father too, or..I reminded him a dark side of his past. I don't know. I just know that I want to be a different father for my daughter.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Oak in the Garden   Great Oak in the Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Oak in the Garden
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4